• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What you toking Now?

Platinum girl scout cookies. Haven't tried the strain yet. The aroma is pleasant and looks potent. I'll be toking up in half an hour since it has been a good day to smoke a lot less bong than usual.

I just stoked my last hit of skunk, hash and kieff... Made myself like a layer in the bong. first at the back was weed, then the hash ans then the kieff nicely sprinkle on top

AKA,bong hit of note!!!

Hope everyone else is feeling happy too????

Sour diesel today... Can really taste that diesel exhaust-y, skunky flavor on the exhale, even after your lungs are clear it sticks to your tongue.

Phenomenally grown girl scout cookies. Just ripped a quarter gram and it has laid me out for the past half hour. I had smoked 6 hours before (cutting back) and the third hit KO'd me, I hadn't slept though. Just now able to get up for a second rip before calling the sesh quits. Since, I know the third quarter gram of this stuff makes me pass the fuck out hard.

Amazing, amazing, amazing weed and the genetics are sick!!! OG x Durban. Fire. 60/40 on the indica side and it def feels like a very potent variety of that. Gotta enjoy this pot while it lasts, was able to get an eighth.

Phenomenally grown girl scout cookies. Just ripped a quarter gram and it has laid me out for the past half hour. I had smoked 6 hours before (cutting back) and the third hit KO'd me, I hadn't slept though. Just now able to get up for a second rip before calling the sesh quits. Since, I know the third quarter gram of this stuff makes me pass the fuck out hard.

Amazing, amazing, amazing weed and the genetics are sick!!! OG x Durban. Fire. 60/40 on the indica side and it def feels like a very potent variety of that. Gotta enjoy this pot while it lasts, was able to get an eighth.

Hey bud, I see you say durban in your post. Are you referring to durban poison cause from my knowledge that is a straight Sativa as it's grown in my home country. So is that what you were referring to?

As for what I'm toking today, I got my hands on some Rooibaard. Whether it was the real deal or not I'm not sure but I'm sure gaftaf and bouncing around. Good old sativa. Gotta love it

Hey bud, I see you say durban in your post. Are you referring to durban poison cause from my knowledge that is a straight Sativa as it's grown in my home country. So is that what you were referring to?

Yeah. Girl scout cookies is that African sativa crossed with some OG kush if I'm not mistaken. That is what I was smoking but I am referring to durban poison, landrace strains are almost always favourites of mine. I love Durban Poison and you are right it is a hardcore sativa (I think most is grown in South Africa, outdoors, so I don't see it often). Wish they had more stuff like acapulco gold and old school sativas around.

Today I am hoping to pick up med grade THC and CBD oils, and a nice variety of haze that is really psychedelic and produces a classic recreational high. I want to try the CBD before using any THC though today and wait a few hours since I have a lot of health problems and this is the first time I've had medical access to the oils. I'm looking forward to experimenting with different oil ratios too! Like 1 part CBD, 3 parts THC, etc. First I'll try them separately for sure.

Now that is a good day in the life of a doper. Just waiting on the dope man.

Yeah. Girl scout cookies is that African sativa crossed with some OG kush if I'm not mistaken. That is what I was smoking but I am referring to durban poison, landrace strains are almost always favourites of mine. I love Durban Poison and you are right it is a hardcore sativa (I think most is grown in South Africa, outdoors, so I don't see it often). Wish they had more stuff like acapulco gold and old school sativas around.

Today I am hoping to pick up med grade THC and CBD oils, and a nice variety of haze that is really psychedelic and produces a classic recreational high. I want to try the CBD before using any THC though today and wait a few hours since I have a lot of health problems and this is the first time I've had medical access to the oils. I'm looking forward to experimenting with different oil ratios too! Like 1 part CBD, 3 parts THC, etc. First I'll try them separately for sure.

Now that is a good day in the life of a doper. Just waiting on the dope man.

Luckily for me I live in South Africa and the real original durban poison is not that hard to come by and like I said it's one of the superior outdoor strains that is potent without the needed attention like other outdoor strains. Still haven't tried this GSC but hope to do so soon. Sounds like a good wake and bake strain.