• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Pure original outdoor land race strains.

opioidsoveragain

Bluelighter
Hey all.

I just wanted to say that the purely outdoor grown strains we get here in the southern africa is top notch if look after properly. I would rate them with some decent indoor grown strains no joke.

I have grown my own indoor and outdoor strains and have to say if you leave it to mother nature she can give you some proper and exquisite weed strains. Guess its just our awesome growing environment we have.

Any how thats my rant. I just love some good old skool grown outdoor.:D

Yeah it's really, really expensive and hard to maintain a climate including the proper amount of light at the proper wavelengths for growing anything. Not even just weed, fruits and vegetables and all that too are difficult to grow inside without spending a ton of money. Outside you get free airflow and intense light.

Yeah it's really, really expensive and hard to maintain a climate including the proper amount of light at the proper wavelengths for growing anything. Not even just weed, fruits and vegetables and all that too are difficult to grow inside without spending a ton of money. Outside you get free airflow and intense light.

I suppose this is where i can boast a little. we have an awesome climate for outdoor growing. awesome sunlight and weather in general. all you need to do is give the plants some extra attention and i can promise you a healthy plant with a fruitful crop.

Yup! Not had Durban poison since about 1986 - watching Hawkwind at a free festival in the pissing rain and howling wind. Good shit though... Do you guys still knock that out?

Too be honest they guys have seriously stuffed up the original strains crossing them with inferior strains.. making a lot of the Durban poison and Swazi and Malawi Cob. But the real deals still exist. Just harder to come and sometimes pricier but Malawi Cob has never disappointed.

Yup! Not had Durban poison since about 1986 - watching Hawkwind at a free festival in the pissing rain and howling wind. Good shit though... Do you guys still knock that out?

I have 2 grams sitting in my weed box right now. It's fun once in a while but if I use it more often it just doesn't give me the same unique effects.

I had myself some amazing outdoor grown shark shock. Tho some of my mates were skeptical on the quality of the plant but i will still give it a 7/10 for the moment. We still need to cure it properly as we only harvested a week ago. She was actually a bit early on the harvest but all seems good. Cant wait to taste her in another 2-3 weeks of proper curing. Have to note the buds aren't as sticky as they were when we grew this plant indoor.

Sidenote: I planted 6 High quality Swazi seeds yesterday and they busy chilling under some cfl's and led's.

We had some good out door bush strains. Like soldier weed, derbin poison, R107 and just the R1