• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health olanzapine/zyprexa

invegauser

Bluelighter
this is for the pill only (i know how bad the injection is for some)

urination problems and anything related to it.

different colors and smells of urination, bladder pains or discomforts, going frequently or too often. anything pee related will help. from the exit on up.

how to stop this, things you've tried, did it get better over time.

i did research and need first hand experience please.

thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Are you sure its related to olanzapine?

The infrequently and too often is what makes me skeptical but i took olanzapine and it is a pretty long acting med it be kinda weird to go from one end to the other.

it's a rare side effect from taking it. but yes, it's been known to happen.

cranberry juice does not seem to be working or helping at all.

oops, delirious and i typed what i heard on a commercial awhile ago. fixed that, thank you.

this is for the pill only (i know how bad the injection is for some)

urination problems and anything related to it.

different colors and smells of urination, bladder pains or discomforts, going frequently or too often. anything pee related will help. from the exit on up.

how to stop this, things you've tried, did it get better over time.

i did research and need first hand experience please.

thank you for your consideration.

What the fuck? So the problem I'm having may be caused by my Olanzepine? You know when you shake it off after you've peed, I can never seen to shake it enough no matter how long I stand there, always fucking always when I put my dick back in my pants there is still some urine seeping out.

Olanzapine turned me into a zombie at doses above 5mg.
I felt braindead on 5 mg. Onlygood thng is I didnt care about anything but I also couldnt function right couldnt clean properly did fuck all for my depression.
Screw olanzapine everyone I knowwhos on it is thick as, it shrinks ya brain same with quetiapine but olanzapine is like 10x quetiapine in one imo.

What the fuck? So the problem I'm having may be caused by my Olanzepine? You know when you shake it off after you've peed, I can never seen to shake it enough no matter how long I stand there, always fucking always when I put my dick back in my pants there is still some urine seeping out.

many psych meds do this to men. f**king weird shiet right!

something to do with the nervous system, how the bio rhythms of the organs and how they function being interrupted.

take this so you can have many more problems.

but wait, we have the solution, take this other one for the side effects the first one gave you.

i laugh cause i have a dark sense of humor. i know it's not true... or do i?!

Depakote and Zyprexa/Olanzapine.

Agree

These days, Patients who often struggle with family are prescribed sodium valproate , along with olanzapine and sertaline. Even i was prescribed this useless combo for the second time in china. Seems like this combo is getting more popular in most countries yet not exactly what most patients are satisfied by. I would rather be on high doses of sodium valproate (as this med calms me down on high doses, potentiates the effect of my fav narcotics.

I've heard that sertaline is almost a placebo despite doctor claims that the effects take a few day/weeks to kick in, just like most anti-depressants but I would rather die than take olanzapine again. it might work for ppl with schizophrenia disorder but every time i take one pill (50 mg), I sleep for 15 -20 hours which is somehow like a short-acting type of REAL coma. Im so sorry. with all due respects to doctors living on earth, I feel like most of them can't even diagnose your/my real mental problems (although western doctors sound a little bit better but do all doctors consume the same meds that they rarely/often prescribe?

Last edited: