• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday almost OD'ed on meth - drank .5 - 1 grams of it in water, got uncontrollable shakes i couldn't even walk.

Today had a bump a couple hours ago.

Haven't eaten since Thurday lunch.

Why so much?

Coming down.... need to catch some z's.... hands starting to be sore.

Yesterday almost OD'ed on meth - drank .5 - 1 grams of it in water, got uncontrollable shakes i couldn't even walk.

Damn man that sounds rough... Take care of yourself so you can continue to enjoy drugs without experiencing too many side effects.

Had 3g of red thai kratom and I'm currently vaping some meth

Fuck mate, I hope you are ok and all, are you avoiding dealing with some shit or just a bender?

Dude, electrolytes, food, rest usual lecture about shit like that.

Me?

A couple points gear, bag of goon, I'm on holidays but court on a Monday.

Yay.

I'm okay just a bit nauseous when i re-dose.

It was just a bender i for some reason thought that since it would hit me slower it would be less potent, but i put way too much. If my shakes got any worse i would have gone to the hospital. I couldn't stop shaking no matter how hard i tried and it wasn't like a mild shake it was tossing my laptop in the air.

I got some sleep last night thankfully will try Gatorade for electrolytes.

Good luck at court. IDK your situation but shit all over them.

Good luck in court zephypoo

Hope you feel better maddy

I'm drunk as fuck on 211s and cheap vodka, haven't dosed any etizolam all day so proud of myself. Just a cigar and lots of alcohol.

Today I smoked the last of my meth but I also dropped my last shard and couldn't find it, it just disappeared (maybe the meth gnomes took it?)... At least it was a small one.
Had some work to do so I spent most of my high doing that, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Right now I'm on:
3g of red thai kratom
0.2mg of Etizolam
1 spliff

Gonna eat some more kratom and smoke marijuana.

Why did you do that?

Why not just snort bumps or shots?

I heard it lasted longer and was convinced on that alone.

Figured i needed more to feel it.

Imagine if it happened on some fire crystal? Good thing my gear is bunk.

10 mg hydrococodone
1 mg alpazolam
20 mg cbd oil
Dabs of homegrown indica rosin

Should be a decent little buzz.

Still riding the meth high from Wednesday night with a few lines and a few nice looking shards smoked in my homemade ghetto rigged pipe.

43 hours since I last slept, who needs that shit anyways. I find sleep deprivation pretty fun, except for the auditory hallucinations I have every so often. I hardly ever see things, but if 2 people are talking just barely out of earshot of me (or sometimes just by myself) I'll keep (falsely) hearing my name come up followed by some weird conversation about me (once again entirely fabricated).

I did have a nice conversation with my mom about the logistics of poisoning people though.

My favorite random, what's up buddy :D

OT: got a fine gram of Mexican shard today so a nice line of that, +2mg etizolam

Feel like a fuckin superhero

I'm good. Still clean, hit me up on WhatsApp sometime so we can catch up. ;)

crashing from alcohol+cocaine after a small dose of PST. been weening off of kratom by taking pst or kratom every oter day in small amounts (the idea is that by taking totally differently acting opioids, that the dependance reduces with each dose, so far so good except that i may have done better quicker had i not overdone my first pst dose). slightly worried about my now week long alcohol and cocaine streak, about 13g in the past 7 days, albeit shared, probably closer to around 5-7g done personally, but nonetheless combined with alcohol and done almost daily. I do tiny amounts at a time, most o my friends do bumps 2-3x the size of mine, and more frequently, but i still worry, the heart is the most important organ, so when its stressed, it makes me worry. This is why for years i didnt touch stims, but cocaine always seems to find me again! bleh, well hopefully after this gram there wont be anymore parties before i go east. came back to LA for a sec after living in Oakland for the last 6-7months, just to attend a few desert raves and see old friends before entering new territory (NY/TN/RVA/ANC/NOLA) on this road trip ive planned, but ive found that im getting a lil lost in that lifestyle, so i gotta keep my head on straight and stay aware of my limits! wish me luck in my taper yall! and in my self control for that yayo LOL

Kind of sedate
200 mg Magnesium Glyconate
3 Mg clonazepam
9 Mg clonazepam - at night
1 Fioricet

Need to chill.

Drank about 150mg codeine and took 1mg clonazepam and 5mg dex then went fuck it and snorted 40mg oxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.