• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the board datway!

& Thanks Pill2Chill! Hope we can do as good a job as you did for so long.

OT: Just drinks today. Wishing for a healthier, more involving high for sure. Definitely enjoying the drinks though, as I had a super long ass day after work that involved taking delivery of one car, selling another, plus offing some junk to randos from craigslist (USA equivalent of kijiji, gumtree, etc.).

Grats to the new mods, decided to post it here since I didn't see a thread. I'm sure you guys'll do a great job! :)

Just wanna follow P2C and wish all the best to the new mods. I'm trying to behave most appropriately. ;)

OT:
600mg Pregabalin
80mg Oxycodone IR oral
37.5mg Promethazine
9mg Bromazepam
1.5mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
some capsules of Magnesium

watch out bamos, you miscreant you. i foresee much trouble moderating all your wild and crazy posts. :X :p

2 hours ago i took 10 "00" gelcaps of kratom, 1 gram phenibut, 45mg dxm, and 25mg hydroxyzine. i drank four IPA throughout the afternoon and now i'm sipping "oh-zoo" which is what my roommate calls ouzo.

after a two day break all these different legal pills are hitting nicely. next day of fun will probably be Sunday after a three day break.

Last edited:
10mg 3-HO-PCP, 8g kratom.
I'll smoke some weed soon.
Feeling so anxious and hopeless, the drugs really aren't cutting it.

Smoked a giant spliff of the strongest weed I’ve ever had in my life. Took 640mg DXM

I’m so high idk if I even exist lol

Feeling good off
125mg methadone
Smoked two bowls of train wreck
Two cups of coffee
One red bull

watch out bamos, you miscreant you. i foresee much trouble moderating all your wild and crazy posts. :X :p

2 hours ago i took 10 "00" gelcaps of kratom, 1 gram phenibut, 45mg dxm, and 25mg hydroxyzine. i drank four IPA throughout the afternoon and now i'm sipping "oh-zoo" which is what my roommate calls ouzo.

after a two day break all these different legal pills are hitting nicely. next day of fun will probably be Sunday after a three day break.

First off thanks bamos!

Secondly, "oh-zoo"???!?!?? STH Tell him your Greek friend is very disappointed in him. OO-ZO.

Greek and Latin grammar is a trip though.

OT: mainly boredom from driving for hours, lingering speed taper dose, and a few mg of etizolam in an effort to pass out in my seat. Unsuccessfully. Stayed on the border of Texas last night and drove through New Orleans today and DAMN. It's like Chicago only chaotically Southern. Super shady but so much fun. I have to go to Mardi Gras next year if a normal day there is that interesting.

Best part was that I got to drive through the super shady 7th Ward and see my favorite rap duo's ($uicideboy$) origin/hometown. Got lots of pics of course and blasted their music all the way though.

20 mgs of Amphetamine
2 grams of Phenibut

And I've been drinking this Mermaid Pilsner and smoking a River Bend strain. Nice friday, feels Lush :)

Snorted another 10mgs of Amphetamine
And took 400 mgs of Tramadol

Im feeling really nice about now :)

40 mg 6-APB after a long break. Nnnice.

if you could compare 6-APB to anything else that's similar, what would it be? google says empathogenic stimulant, which makes me think along the lines of mephedrone. i never tried the famous benzofury; it must be pretty legit to have stuck around all these years.

@dg: wow, you're really criss-crossing the continent! i've never been to that neck of the woods, and i'd love to try some of that local food. living in a shack by a body of water is one of my retirement fantasies and with all the bayou around, i figure LA definitely deserves a visit.

OT: 500mg phenibut, 45mg dxm, 50mg vistaril, drinks.

Storned and poppy'd, watching cartoons in the background while I geek out on cactophile groups on facebook lol

if you could compare 6-APB to anything else that's similar, what would it be? google says empathogenic stimulant, which makes me think along the lines of mephedrone. i never tried the famous benzofury; it must be pretty legit to have stuck around all these years.

It feels very similar to MDA, but with a longer duration. For me it lasts around 8-10 hours. I usually like to take around 100mgs and I'm satisfied for the night. I've never needed to redose with it and the comedown is smoother than MDMA\MDA. It's a really fun drug, got nice visuals to boot.

Id give it a chance if it's available to you, this substance won't disappoint. It's one of my favorite empathogens :)

pretty drunk and watching this movie sausage party and i started thinking it reminded me of the dolcett shit. though this movies pretty funny its kinda disturbing if you convert it to real life

@SirTHH: 6-APB is my favourite empathogen, but I've only tried 4-FA besides it - yes I've never had MD(M)A and not really interested either considering how difficult it is to obtain it, plus it's illegal. 4-FA was too stimmy and anxiety-inducing. All of my empathogens have been plugged. Plugging anything over 100 mg 4-FA was a real challenge, and the high was basically a rush of mediocre euphoria followed by 4-6 hours of typical stimmy effects. It lasts too damn long like all amps, so I don't really like amps much at all. I prefer N-ethylhexedrone (hexen), which has a great rush and a medium duration of 3-4 hours total.

6-APB on the other hand in doses up to around 80 mg (quite a high dose, check PWiki for comparison) has been quite easy to plug with a pleasant rush and what I would describe as a nice balance of SNDRI that is not too stimmy, not too sedating. No noticeable comedown either after multi-day use in the range of 20-60 mg per dose. What has to be kept in mind is that it has a very high affinity for 5-HT2B receptors, which are bad for the heart. MD(M)A and most other empathogens do too, but according to wiki, 6-APB is especially bad in this regard:

PsychonautWiki said:
6-APB is a potent full agonist of the serotonin 5-HT2B receptor (Ki = 3.7 nM)[4], with higher affinity for this target than any other site.[6] Moreover, unlike MDMA, 6-APB shows 100-fold selectivity for the 5-HT2B receptor over the 5-HT2A and 5-HT2C receptors

Wiki article on serotonin-2B
receptors:

Wikipedia said:
5-HT2B receptors have also been strongly implicated in drug-induced valvular heart disease.[16][17][18] In this context, it is generally considered to be an antitarget

Antitarget meaning that it's very undesired. For this reason I only do 6-APB once a quarter or even more seldom, and only limit to a 1 g batch, doses not exceeding 100 mg. Otherwise it's a very good empathogen, I like it really much.

OT: 5 mg etizolam (last of what I had) and 300 mg codeine to go with it after a 10-day T-break. Feeling nice.

Ordered some more etiz, hexen (only 1 g for weekend stimming), and 1 g of 3-MeO-PCP for weeked disso fun. Etizolam goes so well with PCP it's unbelievable, and PCP is such a good analgesic, blows codeine completely out of the water and has no physical dependency issues. Oh and 3x100 mcg 1P-LSD blotters for that occasional trip some time in autumn when I have more time to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.