• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puttin' down a sixer of my favorite commonly available beer, BP Grapefruit Sculpin. Fruity no doubt but it's still 7%, so not a total bitch drink. Day 2 no kratom / dxm, trying not to get addicted to that shit. Haven't taken p-but in a few days so I might take .5-1g of that soon to boost this booze's efficacy.

Also got a steady supply on them hydroxyzines now, not that they're worth shit compared to the valium I had. What I'm fiending for the most is straight up shit I can't afford, like real high quality psychs and opiates.

15 mg 3-MeO-PCP to start the day. Going back to work next week so trying to enjoy the remainder of the holiday. Got some more 6-APB waiting, but that's for another week.

oh man that sounds like fun, except I probably wouldn't combine LSD with meth. Might be too much anxiety.

How was the trip?

I looked it up on a few different forums (and had a benzo on hand) to see if I should attempt it, and honestly it's becoming one of my favorite combos. Apparently Hunter S Thompson used it to get a lot of writing done and the Hell's Angels used it to do some...other things. Had no idea it would be nearly as pleasant as it was.

The meth should definitely be under 25mg oral though, anything more and the visuals are dampened (and I took some very visual acid). However, in exchange you get indescribable focus. It was almost like 360 degree awareness and extreme creativity constantly flowing. Highly recommend if you have a good heart, something big to get done, experience with both, and a benzo in worst case scenario. I didn't really find myself needing a downer though, which I was not expecting due to my anxiety issues.

The comedown was brutal though. My brain had zero happy chemicals and the next sober day was full of panic attacks and mood swings. Bought the tickets though so I rode it out as best I could.

I think these posts explain it well, especially #6 where it is explained historically: https://drugs-forum.com/threads/lsd-and-meth-combo.146913/

Chilling with the baby in the early am cause she dont wanba sleep.

A shot of NyQuil
10 grams of red borneo mixed with some sweet tea I made
A cheyenne cigar or two.

Hope the fuck I can sleep soon as this kicks in

Well its only 13:44 so,so far this is what i had.

6mg bromazepam
100mg tramadol
1200mg Gabapentin
1mg Alzam
Few bongs hits of Swazi
A few sigs
and lots of coffee.

Yeah feeling normal and no real sense of high or floatyness as i like to call it but still have of the day to go.

Hope everyone is having a good time

@CousinCocaine: loperamide gets pumped out of the brain (and other parts of the body) by P-glycoprotein. In doses up to about 50 mg as long as you have a normally functioning blood-brain-barrier, it shouldn't get in there in any significant quantity. Seeing as you're combining opioids that readily cross the BBB with loperamide, I really see no point in taking 8 mg. You will only worsen your gastrointestinal troubles later on. And taking more than 30 mg for a high is risky because of cardiac issues that loperamide has.

OT: some 3-MeO-PCP and a little 6-APB. Now munching on some cheese and drinking wine.

Thanks, I guess I?ll avoid loperamide in the future unless I need it for it?s intended purpose.

OT:

-20mg dextroamphetamine (10mg spansule and 10mg IR) way earlier
-30mg flurazepam
-1mg Klonopin
-400mg DXM
-450mg Lyrica
-a few sips of codeine syrup

Haven?t had a DXM dose this high in 7 months.

UPDATE:
Added-a bit more DXM 100-120mg... My body is still numb lol

Last edited:
just took 500mg phenibut, 30mg dxm, 10 caps of kratom

it's been a busy week. looking forward to a tiny bit of relaxation.

I actually did the math wrong the other night when determining the amount of DXM in the syrup I took and now realize that I only took aprox 320mg. It was not a single dose either it was spread out across the night. It was just an experiment to see where my tolerance is at so I could determine the amount of DXM I’d need for a real trip.

After testing my tolerance I realized it was almost completely reset. I took 500mg DXM earlier but it hasn’t kicked in yet. I’m more sensitive to DXM than most people so 500mg should get me to 3rd plat or at the VERY least extremely high 2nd. Can’t wait :D

same as yesterday, 500mg phenibut/30mg dxm/10caps kratom. hardly feel anything though. i should take a break.

i got randomly drug tested at work today. by the grace of the god i don't believe in, i haven't smoked marijuana in over 6 weeks (in order to get ready for a drug test prior to school next month). normally i smoke about a gram a day. i would have lost my job of almost 3 years if i had failed the test. pretty lucky i guess?

gonna drink some imperial ipa and watch some tv before bed.

Random drug tests suck man, my old job probably should've done them (we were all fucked every day), the new one supposedly does but no ones been randomed in years from what I hear.

i had was one the best nodding days i had in a long time, yesterday was just a good nod of a day. Was home alone the whole day and free to do as i wish. This is what the total were:

Alzom 3mg - Split three times through out the day
Bromazepam 24mg - 12mg on first does and rest split through the day where one was Sufflated
Flurazepam 60mg - one mid day sufflated and the other sufflated close to night time.
Tramadol 400mg - Split trhoughtout the day
Gabapentin 3000mg - one cap every hourly roughly
2 one joints of that green house. Smoked smoked twice from through the day
Little bit of has hash smoke clean and some mixed into the joint
Nicotine - A smoke hear and there
Caffiene - one cup for breakfast with my first dosing of the day

So with all that i had a good nodding session and passing about every now and then but no longer then and hour max.
Can tell you this balance was gone as i battled to get up and do whatever i wanted or needed to do at that time.
When my girl got back home she lekker on my case but i couldn't really care between all the nodding. =D

To im still abit low also another day off.
Current on he following
alzam 2mg
Bromazepam 12
Flurazepam nothing so far but 13:00 first dose will begin
Tramadol 200mg
Babapentin 1500mg
And just one Joint.

My Girl is picking me up in an hours time for lunch and a walk around in the wall, should be interesting lol

Hope this was the right thread, I am arleady floating and beginning stages of nodding

Last edited:
same as yesterday, 500mg phenibut/30mg dxm/10caps kratom. hardly feel anything though. i should take a break.

i got randomly drug tested at work today. by the grace of the god i don't believe in, i haven't smoked marijuana in over 6 weeks (in order to get ready for a drug test prior to school next month). normally i smoke about a gram a day. i would have lost my job of almost 3 years if i had failed the test. pretty lucky i guess?

gonna drink some imperial ipa and watch some tv before bed.

The universe threw you an Ace there buddy. I gotta tell y'all about this 68 year old hippy I hey mister'd in Utah and smoked with tho.

This guy grows shit to sell outside the town I was at and is retired. I introduced him to the hash pen and he talked history, philosophy, religion, nihilism, heritage and literature with me for like 2 hours packing bowls of some of the most debilitating weed I ever smoked. We smoked cigs and talked about our demons and experiences, and I listened to his story so to speak.

I think I met the Buddha guys and smoked with him. He dropped so much knowledge on me.

word guys. i used up my karma haha.

^^^ :) :) ! ! ! Some of my best times smoking weed has been with strangers. It's so weird, but it totally makes sense. When we smoke with pals we run out of new shit to talk about and it becomes all about what snack we are gonna eat or media we are gonna consume. With strangers, more often than not, there's a high chance of learning something new or at least gaining a fresh perspective.

OT: 15 caps kratom/45mg dxm. i'm out of kratom now and don't know if i want to re-up. i'm real low on scrilla from missing over a week of work to vacation earlier this month so i'm going to have to get either creative or sober. i definitely don't want to get sober right now because i start class in just over 4 weeks and won't have a spare minute or dollar for a year straight.

I couldn't have said it better. A different and fresh perspective. Plus for me an inherent risk is a plus.

Rn? Fuck...

Big rail of d-merh
240ug LSD-25
6mg etizolam in my beer as insurance, but it's been a few hours so I think it's going nicely. Might save it for the conedown.

My SRT receptors definitely have some words for me tomorrow morning so gonna prep another dose of 6mg etizolam for that rock bottom and consume this laced beer now.

Last edited:
Stills feeling a great afterglow from that DXM, as usual it’s making the opiates I take much more potent ;)

-20mg dextroamphetamine (10mg spansule 10mg of IR)
-600mg of Lyrica
-750mg methocarbamol
-30mg hydrocodone (but due to the DXM it feels like 60mg+)
-15mg flurazepam
-plenty of nicotine some vaped some smoked

I’m definitely feeling REALLY good %)
Hope everyone else is having this good of a night!

10mg Hydromorphone IN
50mg DXM
600mg Pregabalin
60mg Oxycodone (IR) oral
25mg Diphenhydramine
1.5mg Alprazolam
2mg Clonazepam
20mg Diazepam
100mg Caffeine

definitely gonna snort some more Hydromorphone later and maybe some Triazolam too... :)

Recently I've taken maybe 20mg Etizolam Solution. I honestly can't remember how much clonazolam or diclazapam I took today, kinda sad. Took my 120mg methadone with a small shot of speed. ate 125mg cannabis smore's round lunch. Smoked a few hits of crystal a few hours ago, and smoke some herb too. Oh yeah, drinkin a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.