• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice mate, I'm planning on doing something pretty similar tomorrow. It's definitely gonna be a very chill day - that's for sure. but I will do some clonazepam instead of the nicotine and probably 300-400mg caffeine.... yeah and 1.5 - 1.8g pregabalin. maybe I'll report.

however, atm OT:
70mg Ketamine
50mg MDMA
8mg Hydromorphone
60mg Oxycodone
1mg Alprazolam
1.5g CBD Paste
100mg Caffeine
That?s cool. Caffeine or amps go great with pregabalin. The clonazepam works better an hour to an hour and a half after your last dose of pregabalin.

I made the mistake of taking pregabalin all at once. This time I will stack it hourly. I think it works better/lasts longer that way, IMO.

That?s cool. Caffeine or amps go great with pregabalin. The clonazepam works better an hour to an hour and a half after your last dose of pregabalin.

I made the mistake of taking pregabalin all at once. This time I will stack it hourly. I think it works better/lasts longer that way, IMO.

Indeed, pregabaline with just a slight push so you don't fall asleep at the peak is great. But because of the fact that pregabaline tolerance builds up way too fast and also takes too long to get back to baseline I take it just every other weekend at high doses and on weekdays nothing at all.

IME taking more than 1.6g pregabaline at once doesn't do much "high wise", compared to 1g-1.2g at once. So I'll guess now I have a quite good plan for tomorrow... :)

OT:
Dropped 20mg Zolpidem 30mins ago. Such a crazy and fun drug at the same time. Makes me always a bit euphoric. Sometimes it knocks me out and I sleep directly afterwards, and sometimes I can just drop another 20mg, which I will now do. L8er!

immediately after I woke up I ate 900mg pregabalin, magnesium, and caffeine
after a couple hours I added another 600mg pregabalin, amps and 1mg Clonazepam
I guess now it's time for some opiates and more benzos... adding 60mg Oxycodone instant release and 2,5mg Lorazepam :)

50 mg meth, insufflated
300 mg pregabalin
0,5 mg alprazolam
A couple of bowls and a joint, dank morrocan hash, def sativa dominant

Have had vacation from everything ? after five weeks of mostly low doses dexamp and meth ? except hash for more than a week, so i feel fucking fantastic. That break was worth it and not that harsh, not all; although i believe my cocktail of phenylpiracetam, choline bitartrate, bacopa, aswhagandha, theanine, light cardio, intense 20-25 minute calisthenics and plyometrics as well as daily mindfulness meditation helped immensely. Although i had no problem killing time by focusing on - by staying present even when i don?t feel truly alive - my hobbies/interests, and no problem entertaining myself, doing chores and assignments that i by instinct and neural modelling find understimulating caused intense, suffocating and stressful boredom, and this trait of mine (def of anxious disposition - and maybe add? that?s what they say but i?ve always disregarded it) has plagued me my whole life; but this isnt the case when i use some kind of amphetamine. I think amphetamine is meh as a recreational drug, but a great medication when used responsibly and even semi-responsibly.

Luckily, i work part time, and only one day (10 hours) during the break :)

Last edited:
Haven't slept in 2 days, binging on speed.
Drinking some beer to try and soften the landing.

The Gabapentin dosed 300mgs every hour all day long helped. Smoothed out the jitters and dysphoric feelings when the comedown began.

Gonna smoke some weed in a few.

This is more like how low.

300 mg ophenadrine ER
100 mg hydroxyzine hci
25 mg promethazine
2.5 mg clonazepam
20 mg flexeril
450 mg Lyrica
500 mg magnesium gluconate
1 mg risperidone
1 Fioricet tablet

that's for now

Last edited:
That combo put me to sleep at 8:00 pm ish and I woke at 4:15 am with no side effects.

Been staggering Gabapentin and smoking weed.

Speed binge did me dirty, feel fucked right now. Got like 5 hours sleep at least which I'm thankful for. Just have lots of anxiety and muscle tension, its uncomfortable. Once the gabby's kick in i should be golden. Taking a 150mgs every 30mins until I'm where i wanna be.

Still no benzos but wanted to try this meth so I smoked 8mg in a tiny glass pipe that I created with a Pasteur pipette (surprisingly, it works great). Not much euphoria but at least I got some motivation and mood boost.
Also had 3g of kratom and I have a bottle of tequila in the fridge just in case.

Still no benzos but wanted to try this meth so I smoked 8mg in a tiny glass pipe that I created with a Pasteur pipette (surprisingly, it works great). Not much euphoria but at least I got some motivation and mood boost.
Also had 3g of kratom and I have a bottle of tequila in the fridge just in case.

i used to smoke crack out of pasteur pippettes by making a stem w/ brillo out of it.

people were like why is your crack pipe so thin? like the virginia slims of crack.

OT: 50 mg hydrocodone 30 mg THC, 4 mg CBD. no scopalamine slushies this sunday

i used to smoke crack out of pasteur pippettes by making a stem w/ brillo out of it.

people were like why is your crack pipe so thin? like the virginia slims of crack.

OT: 50 mg hydrocodone 30 mg THC, 4 mg CBD. no scopalamine slushies this sunday

Haha that's pretty funny. I knew I couldn't be the only one who's thought of this! Mine doesn't have a brillo but it's connected to a bent glass tube that I had lying around.

High on kratom as usual, also smoked a couple of spliffs. Going to roll another one soon.

More down then up
6 ophenadrine 100 mg er tabs (2 chewed)
40 mg flexeril
2 topamax @ 50 mg total
6 hydroxyzine@ 150 mg
1 risperadone 1 mg
2 lyrica @ 300 mg
3 clonazepam @ 3 mg
6.25 mg promethazine
1 fioricet tab

Just been drinking kratom and herbal teas :) I'm living in Red Hook, NY at the moment, staying at my Mom's for the month, I'll be heading to Chattanooga, TN to stay with my Dad for December, and then from there I think I'm going out to . It's been a nice change of pace and environment. It's cold AF here! CA is super hot right now, even in the north, while here, folks are talking about blizzards comin' in! Not my usual pace, for sure! Loving the forest though, it's super grounding. Been enjoying being on a more healthy vibe lately. Even though i definitely wouldn't say I am sober, compared to the last few months of nonstop Opium/Alcohol/Cocaine/Ketamine madness, I'd say I'm treating myself pretty well! I intend on a few psychedelic sessions, one with family, and one with some friends, with the intention of more positive growth and expansion.

1 gram ophenadrine
8 mg clonazepam
300 mg lyrica
75 mg topamax
100 mg hydroxyzine
40 mg flexeril
1/2 fioricet

About 20mg of meth (snorted 5mg and smoked the rest) over the course of a few hours.
-2.5mg of diazepam (might take more later).
-3g of red thai kratom (just took it)

Hey y’all I’m doing great finally made that switch I was talking about from methadone to buprenorphine. Switch over sucked but I’m fine now and I feel good kinda more focused about my goals and less medicated which I’m trying to get used to. Also stated a memory focus supplement that seems to help my whole being with is weird. But life is good just hope everyone is good and enjoying themselves!

Status
Not open for further replies.