• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First time Taking MDMA

Cookies104

Greenlighter
Hello everybody I would like some feedback from yall, tips, safety and experiences. Thank you.

I'm going to a night Rave on Friday and Saturday,
I got a hold of some Orange Teslas. Pure not cut. Tested. Never done it before. There about 240mg.

The setting is gonna be nice, good festival, good line ups. The thing is when the festival is over me and my wife are driving to California about a 9 hour drive from where I'm at. Festival ends at 2am. Planning on rolling at 9pm. Is is safe to drive after rolling? I drive stoned all the time but I want to hear your tips and experiences. Thanks again!

You'll probably be coming down so you'll probably just feel tired. Just to mention though, 240 mg is a large dose if it's you're first time. I'd recommend taking half and then taking the other half when you are approaching the two hour mark

Thanks I'll take your advice and take half but probably gonna take the other half on day 2. My main concern is driving on the comedown is it safe? Thanks

rolling at a festival until 2am and then getting in your car to drive 9 hours is not safe. also sounds unpleasant.

Taking MDMA takes a toll on you. Back to back days can be brutal. Dont plan on being in a great mood for a week or so. Usually I can't sleep with out benzos after rolling, so I can drive fine. Wont be very attentive though. Don't recommend it. Especially your first time.

Things that help though.. Drink a lot of water. A lot. And take 5-htp after to help sleep. Can get it at walmart in the vitamin isle. Really helps with the hangovers.

Taking MDMA takes a toll on you. Back to back days can be brutal. Dont plan on being in a great mood for a week or so. Usually I can't sleep with out benzos after rolling, so I can drive fine. Wont be very attentive though. Don't recommend it. Especially your first time.

Things that help though.. Drink a lot of water. A lot. And take 5-htp after to help sleep. Can get it at walmart in the vitamin isle. Really helps with the hangovers.

So you're recommending taking benzos on the come down and that makes you 'drive fine'? Hmm...

I would recommend either getting a room or sleep in the car for a bit before the long drive
(moving to M & EP)

I second the DO NOT take them on back to back days. Take 1/2 and then the other half around T+1.5 hours the same night.

As far as driving you'll be fine but fuck a 9 hour drive after rolling, not to mention sleep deprivation on top of MDMA is going to cause more stress on your brain than most other things. Grab a hotel, get some sleep and then drive home. If you can't do that then I'd wait for another festival.

DO NOT DO IT..

I'll tell you a little story. One time I decided to drive me, my girl and two friends of ours to a show 4 hours away. They all candyflipped and I was just gonna take 130mg MDMA so I could be "sober" driving home.

Note the MDMA used was tested and from a batch I was very familiar with having used it for years.

Well long story short my stomach felt a little off before dosing but didn't think much of it. Once the MDMA hit I started yakking and couldn't stop (not super unusual for me mind you, this has happened without drugs before) I laid on a couch the whole show from 9pm to 3am getting up to throw up and smoke weed only. By the time we needed to leave I was still in no condition to drive so they all had to sit in a car with me throwing up every 5min cuz no one could drive.

We almost got busted and eventually my buddy just had to start driving tripping face.

I'm not saying this exact situation will happen to you but I will say these drugs can at times be unpredictable.

Also from experience knowing you have to drive far afterwards can ruin a roll cuz you'll dwell on it.

I never take MDMA and try to drive afterwards these days unless it's like 5min on a back country road.

Get a hotel to walk from then go back once you've rested, trust me.

-GC

Wow, so much bad advice in one thread. Don't take more than 1.5mg per KG. If you're fat enough to need that much to have a good time, power to you, otherwise take half like one suggested but don't multidose and don't take it two days in a row. Not only are you doing yourself harm but you won't get much pleasure because your serotonin does not refill in just one day. Ecstasy works by flooding your brain with serotonin. Without any serotonin to flood it with, there's no pleasure, just speedy effects.
Don't drive while rolling, that's just retarded.

You won't necessarily have a comedown if you don't exaggerate with the dose. I took 250mg my first time and had a horrible, suicidal comedown. Took 110mg the second time, experienced the happiest time of my life. Not only did I not have a comedown but I had an afterglow. It changed me for the better. The bad trips changed me for the worse, however. If you don't wanna have a bad trip, follow the sensible advice I gave you.

Well, I'm 6'5, 290lbs dude and I disagree with mg/kg/lbs. Everyone metabolizes it different, something similar with the alcohol.

As a "victim" from MDMA, I'll give you my advice, because that shit turned my life into hell only from 2 takings.

If you're prone to anxiety, DON'T ever take MDMA. Do you experience social anxiety? DO you feel uncomfortable in restorants and .etc? Do you worry often?

If the answers are YES, then MDMA in my opinion has the chance to unlock anxiety disorder, obsession, bipolar episodes, depression and .etc... I'm still trying to get my shit-together. As other people mentioned it's important to get a good sleep/rest, pre-load with antioxidants is very important as well, redosing is bad, heating your body too much increases neurotoxicity = bad as well.

Also my personal opinion is that doses higher than 130mg are useless and dangerous.

ZeroLuck, I have anxiety (schizo shut-in) and had a great time with MDMA on my second time, I simply rolled alone. The bad trip (third time) did make my anxiety worse and now I can't get past the comeup. It's a gamble but not a rule. Stimulants in general are not for people with anxiety issues.

Inds tell me more about you shizo shut-in.What do you think can someone get shizo from Mdma.I?m a little but confused.
I got it just twice and this fuckin? comedown is still on.

Inds tell me more about you shizo shut-in.What do you think can someone get shizo from Mdma.I?m a little but confused.
I got it just twice and this fuckin? comedown is still on.

I'm confused too, I have no idea what you said.