• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First MDMA + MDA combo on a candyflip - Recommendations?

Swim15

Bluelighter
Going to a show soon and currently figuring out my epic second night (won't be using any MDMA/MDA the first night).

I typically always candyflip with ~300ug LSD followed by 160-180mg very high purity MDMA (with specific R/S isomer ratios) 3 hours after the LSD and an 80-100mg redose at +1-1.5 hours. Yes it's a lot of LSD and, yes, it's intense but definitely where my sweet spot is.

I'm planning on trying the MDMA/MDA combo for the first time and I'm thinking about doing 120mg MDMA with 60mg MDA along with the normal 300ug LSD dose.

Alternatively since it's my first time, I was considering more of a typical MDMA experience with 140mg MDMA + 30mg MDA and a potential 80mg MDMA redose at +1-1.5 hours.

For those who have used both (preferably in combination with LSD), does the MDA change the experience in such a way that I may want to alter the LSD dose? Anyone have any input on if they would do an MDMA redose or not for the second option?

Been about 8 months since my last roll if anyone wants to take that into consideration, usually space them out a bit.

May be worth adding that I use extensive harm reduction supplements including ALA, astaxanthin, COQ10, metformin, vitamin C, reversatrol, etc

I have never mixed MDMA with MDA. MDA by itself is quite heavy and does not require a companion. Why do you want to mix them? MDA already has all the effects of MDMA but more trippy and longer.

The only time I did a combo with MDA was with 2c-b. 150mg MDA + 15mg 2C-B. Never more.

DocLad

Mostly because I've read across the board from almost everyone thats tried it that its better than either by themselves and a more complete experience since (I've heard) MDA lacks a lot of the empathy that MDMA has and feels much harsher at a solo dose.

Also to extend the experience compared to MDMA solo.

Never really plan on rolling ever again without LSD since I first tried it but hadn't seen a lot of experience recommendations that included LSD.

Just made my caps at roughly 110-120mg MDMA and. 40-50mg MDA so will be dropping that about 3 hours after ~300ug LSD.

Would love to hear experiences if anyone has them but will report back on this combo in a couple weeks after I give it a go

I think that's a good dosage, it will definitely be stronger than the same dosage of just MDMA though obviously.

I'm starting to get to a similar point as you, I love LSD and MDMA so much together it's hard to not combo them every time.. At a low to moderate dosage LSD can really potentiate the rolly feel.

Let's see the last time I took just MDMA, MDA and LSD together was 2yrs ago??

Me and my girl went kayaking on one of the largest rivers in the world. We were looking around for a good spot to call home for the day but couldn't find one due to flooding. There's river islands that create a maze of water ways. We were about to give up when my girl decides to take a piss. Lo and behold the island she went on had a nice sandy area and landing on the other side. Even better there was a fire ring and wind hitting it hard there so no bugs.

Soon after getting off we got the Bluetooth jam box playing and ate 1 hit of LSD (needlepoint but who really knows..) 100mg MDMA, 25 MDA.

When all that hit me I felt like my eyes were going to shake out my head. The MDA greatly increases the comeup but thankfully at this dosage/ratio it wasn't overwhelming. But do note, I've never freaked out ever on an MDMA comeup even on 180mg initial dose. MDA can give you this brief moment where you think you are close to losing your shit, it's never been bad for me but not everyone reacts well to that. (You take 300ug of LSD lol you'll probably be alight.)

I was talking literally a million words a minute about everything and was just overwhelmed with euphoria. MDMA/MDA is like true Ecstasy where your like wiggling around in the dirt moaning about how everything feeels sooo gooood.

My girl on the other hand was quiet on her comeup cuz she just needed to ride it out. Once it leveled off we just say there talking the day away, enjoying the beauty around us, just that amazing feeling of having all the weight of the world taken off your shoulders. I redosed like 20mg 2hrs in just cuz I was worried I'd regret it if I didn't even though I didn't feel like it. The experience lasted about 6-7hrs with slow residual comedown.

I remember before you asked about redosing. I'd suggest taking a small one if you usually do with MDMA. You have a few options here..

I'd suggest either MDMA alone or MDMA/MDA 50/50. If you do just the MDMA the experience will stay rather MDMA based but if you redose with more MDA too the experience goes super trippy in a fun delirious way. I never get the trippiness from MDA unless I redose.

My guess is that somehow (with both MDMA and MDA) there is an increased amount of R-isomer doing its thing compared to the initial dose due to enzymes being held up already.

One more thing MDA is wavy as fuck. You'll feel like you came down and about to start bumming only to be shot back up again, remember that during the experience.

-GC

Redosing is bad. Mmmkay.

I think you're wasting either MDA or MDMA here.
If you want a longer experience, dose yourself with 120 MDA and whatever your dose LSD
(I laughingly call MDA+LSD a candyflop - MDMA is a flip, MDA is a flop, and MMDA-2 is a floop, right? haha)

Never had an issue with one redose or experienced any sort of exacerbated comedown. Don't think it's too much of an issue with infrequent use a couple times a year and extensive harm reduction but I will only do that with strictly MDMA and am going to stick to the single MDMA/MDA dose and see how it goes.

Will report back after the event and give a review on it!

Redosing is dangerous but only depending on how you do it. What I was referring to I should have worded "booster." Booster doses of 1/4-1/2 the initial dose about 60-120min after the initial dose is not going to be detrimental to your health.

Taking a larger dose than that or waiting longer than 2 to 2-1/2 hours will greatly increase neurotoxicity it seems with very little benefit in how it effects you.

Take a 25/25mg mdma/MDA booster 90min post initial and you likely won't regret it.

-GC

Appreciate it man! I may pack a small booster as that's all I've ever used but only with MDMA solo. Highly doubt I'd use it but I usually would rather 'have it and not need (want) it then need (want) it and not have it' lol.

As far as the "wavy" comments go on the MDA. How much more so would you say it is than MDMA? The MDMA ive got is extremely pure and good isomer ratios and it's always had a decent wave/roll for the first 1-2 hours but nothing really crazy

I go on the same philosophy haha. Often I find this combo leaves me with less desire than normal for a booster dose, often cuz I'm pretty deep into it when time comes and I can't imagine it ever ending. Just see how you feel, there's always next time.

And it's much waiver than MDMA. MDMA waves are like the difference between feeling amazing and feeling alright. MDA waves are like your feeling bummed cuz your coming down only to ge shot back up again. The lows are lower but before you know it your back up in the clouds again. Often this happens towards the end of the experience, likely as the S isomer is petering out and the R is going solo.

I've gotta say it's this reason that 5-MAPB appeals to me so much too. It's so steady in its action, it doesn't reach the same intensity without taking too large a dose but having a good steady roll for 8-10hrs isn't a bad way to go..

-GC

Just wanted to update on my combo as I dropped it last night.

Ended up doing 300ug of LSD and then one drop of 120mg MDMA and 50mg MDA.

I didn?t time the flip quite right with the LSD due to circumstances outside my control and should have doses it about an hour earlier but other than that I was really not a fan of the MDA. The first portion of the roll felt weird like my come up was being held back but was stilled fucked up sweating my ass off. It was almost sedating at first so much that it was almost unlleaaant...partly because it was so intense but also felt somewhat edgy as well.

About half way through I felt kind of a break through and got more of he empathy/wanted to move more/body euphoria/libido increase, etc. Was still waving on the ups and downs longer than with just MDMA but wasn?t as pleasant.

Overall just felt more edgy/almost uncomfortable and less empathetic/blissful. Going to stick to my usual single and booster dose from now on but wasn?t bad to give it a go

Guess it?s worth noting that I?m definitely more wiped out today than I typically feel with MDMA alone even though I haven?t rolled in 8 months and used extremely extensive harm reduction supplementation.

So far my favorite combo ever is a pretty simple 300ug LSD (if flipping) followed by 180mg dose on a totally empty stomach 3 hours later and a 100mg booster at T + 1:00 hour.

For some reason every time I mix MDMA with LSD I black out I don't remember a thing. The first time I had candy flipped I had took two hits of acid and then immediately took 200mg of MDMA .all I remember is the LSD come-up being very intense and I laid down, next thing I knew it was hours later and I woke up off the floor. Confused. Another time I had candyflipped I was literally blacked out and had no idea of how stupid I was acting until the next day when someone had told me. Does anyone know why I cannot candy flip safely like everyone talks about how great it is if anyone can relate please help

Well the first mistake is taking them together, need to take the LSD first and then take the MDMA 3-3.5 hours later right after the peak.

Second, 200mg of MDMA is way too much if it?s good IMO. I?m a lean 220-230lb dude and 180mg is my upper limit of what I can take before being borderline blackout just from the Molly on the peak and even 180mg absolutely smashes me in the face. If you need more then it?s trash or you?re rolling way too much IME

IME, MDMA+LSD > MDA+LSD

Both good combos, but if you're gonna use up a serotoken then I'd definitely go for MDMA+LSD since they compliment eachother perfectly. LSD and MDA overlap a bit, know what I mean?