Help! Can't get in on phone - said I was using a Proxy?

Chronicpain54

Bluelighter
Oh dear. Now I've forgotten exactly what it said...

Last night I logged off Bluelight, cleared my cookies and came back to the site. I tried to log in and it seemed to accept my data but I noticed that I didn't have a reply button. After trying to log in repeatedly I tried to send a message to the site administrator. When I hit send it said I was using a fake...something! Damn it, I'm an idiot when it comes to some things and I can't remember the exact word it used, but basically it told me I was doing a bad job of faking my IP address.

I tried just now but it blanked out all the fields, so I tried logging in on the main site across the top of the page and it sent me to a blank page.

All I wanted it to do was go back to Mobile mode because there's too much stuff to be able to read the full site off my phone. That's what started the whole screw up.

Any way to fix it?

I've tried repeatedly this morning but can't get past the 3 little bouncy balls (what I want to do to those %*^<}~| balls). I simply can't log in, no matter how hard I try. I've tried logging in, getting the bouncy balls then quickly putting my info back in but I get the bouncy balls DDOS thing on every try. Ugh

Last edited:
Which mobile browser are you using? Have you tried using a different one?

Some browsers do have proxy settings. Maybe some settings got changed and it's causing issues? Installing and using a new browser mix fix this if this is the case. Or you can look through your browsers settings and try fiddling around if you know what your doing.

Not all browsers are created equal. I've been having odd problems in safari and opera lately. For me, chrome seems to be the most compatible with bluelight currently.

I'm using Chrome on my phone and IPad. I've never had a problem with it before but now I try to log in over and over and I get the Cloudflare screen. When I try to fill out the contact us form, it says to stop hiding behind a proxy.

I've gone through my browser settings and changed things around but I simply can't get past the Cloudflare screen.

Any recommendations for a Mobile Browser?

Chrome would have been my recommendation. You could possibly try another like dolphin or opera though, plenty of others to choose from too just check App Store/google play for available free browsers. If the problem persists with a freshly installed browser then it likely means the problem lies elsewhere.

Also, Maybe the problem lies with the network you are using? If on cellular try using WiFi instead. If on WiFi try using cellular or try a different WiFi network.

Your last paragraph made me laugh because I had a vision of myself driving around town to use WiFi from different stores lol. Next time I see a Starbucks I'll go in and get a coffee and use their WiFi. Never know...it might work. I'm going to try downloading a browser first though.

Thanks for the help. If Bluelight lightens up on the security I might be able to get on. I've logged off and on with no problems before but I won't do it again!