• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tramadol high how much

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much tramadol to get high? How about snorting it?

Don't bother... it's not a great risk/reward type drug.

Higher doses just increase seizure risk/Serotonin Syndrome risk.

If you must, then take 50 mg in half hour intervals until you feel content. Try not to go above 400mg! Be aware that many people can not enjoy the recreational effect of this drug.

If you are on any other drugs, check to see if any meds you are on interact with Tramadol.. Many common antidpressants do.

And, don't snort it... Eat it.

We don't allow "how do i get high" threads but since there is so much important HR information associated with using tramadol i'm keeping this open for now.

Do not take 50mg every half hour until you feel content. Tramadol can take up to 1-2 hours to kick in so you might end up dosing 200-300mg and saying "i don't feel it" before being hit with a freight train of nausea, headaches and a severely depressed CNS.

If you must try tram take 50mg at first, if that doesn't suit you then wait a day or two, then take two 50mg doses about 30-60 minutes apart. If you get to the third step of taking three 50mg doses and you still don't feel much then tramadol will probably not work very well for you.

Some people are not able to metabolize tramadol very efficiently into O-desmethyltramadol which is a more potent mu-opiate receptor agonist. In turn those people don't really get very many positive effects from tramadol.

There is also a seizure risk with tramadol, the maximum daily dose is supposedly 300-400mg before someone has an increased risk of seizure but there have been reports of people having seizures on much smaller doses so be aware of that.

Good luck, stay safe.

^^^^^^ confirmed tramadol , gabapentin and weed will cause visuals. Watch out for nightmares too.

Doc can you please avoid recommending polydrug combos here? It's not great HR advice to tell someone to vape synthetic cannabinoids, some of which can cause seizures, along side of tramadol which can also induce seizures.

The OP was strictly talking about using tramadol, so let's please keep the discussion centered there.

I feel if my answer has not been appropriate. In fact, I did not remember to mention the synthetic cannabinoid. I just wanted to share a pattern of consumption that I always find beneficial and safe.

I'm going to delete the comment.;)

Doclad

The only way to make it work better or should I say stay in you long enough and not be totally destroyed by the liver passes and actually work is to drink a good 32 oz of PURE grapefruit juice 1 hour prior to your dose. This will shut off the liver enzymes that break it down and thus out, tram sucks for most because by the time it breaks down into O-desmethyltramadol your body is in the process of expelling it partially into the gut. But in doing this hydration with something that can be good for many before hand, you get much more time, which in turn gives you the means to get pain relief and effect from the O-desmethyltramadol because your liver will be unable to destroy it in the passes it so takes through it because the enzymes responsible for this function are temporary shut off. Basically the old school method to make a normal opiate last longer put to actual use to not make it last longer but make the chemical survive much longer to become an actual pain killer and your body to use it. It has worked for me many times. And like a few others have said, avoid taking more than... I would say 300 mg a day, if you are a small person 140 and under I would say 200mg max, this junk will make you have seizures. It lowers the threshold to have them in any human that ingests it for a matter of a fact. Tremors at the 150mg range is a sign to stop at that dose. shaking hands, or all over is what I mean by that. Crappy stuff, but with a little science you can make it give you a little something and it will not hurt you in any way unless you exceed the recommended daily dosage, and trust me you do not want to go to the ER from seizures from this. Or worse stroke out from those seizures

Please for the love of god don't snort it. It is a waste. You will get less effect from it and potentially damage your nasal cavity.

Tramadol is a fairly weak opiod with snri properties. If you snort it. the shit that stays up your nose will enter your bloodstream and completely bypass the liver which is where its converted into a more potent opiod.

Intranasal administration of tramadol bypasses first-pass metabolism and is unable to transform into the much more potent. desirable molecule O-DSMT. The amount of O-DSMT in the blood of an individual who took tramadol intranasally is much lower than the blood of an individual who took the tramadol orally.

So there you have it. I know some people have a thing for snorting drugs. Hell i even snorted lyrica before. But its a total waste of the drug. unless its coke or meth. stick to oral administration.

Take care :)

Yeah i know. From the drip right? But yeah its just gonna be less effective. You'r spot on tho. Iv seen lots of your posts and you have a very extensive knowledge of drugs so just keep me right. Nearly hittin that 50 post mark yay! i'l have to change my avatar lol. =D

It's not just from the drip, even IV drugs get filtered through the liver but just not on the same scale as something that went through the stomach would.

I'm learning a lot from you dude. I'm really glad i joined bluelight. You learn so much more by interacting with other members and mods than you do from just lurking like i did for years.

Thanks Dude :)

Not over 300mg in a given sitting. That's a pretty important fact to hold onto. Tramadol can and often does lead to epileptic seizures when the dosage exceeds this given dosage. Tramadol lowers the seizure threshold in such a way that it is not really an Opioid that you're gonna have a lot of time before tolerance requires a dosage escalation. Be careful please, but that's pretty much that, so we're ending this.

Status
Not open for further replies.