Technical Problem Why isnt my avatar, bio & age visable ?

Inc3pti0n

Bluelighter
I have set each in my profile/account, checked privacy settings which is set to everyone. But when i post and look at my name on the left, its just my location, post count and join date that are visable. Shouldnt my avatar, bio etc be visable too ?

Hi Inc3ption,

Your avatar should be visible. Your profile picture, bio, and age are only visible on your profile.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions about loading your avatar, etc.

Edit: I see a picture of the Joker as your profile picture. :)

Last edited:
Hi Inc3ption,

Your avatar should be visible. Your profile picture, bio, and age are only visible on your profile.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions about loading your avatar, etc.

Edit: I see a picture of the Joker as your profile picture. :)

Oh i understand about the age, bio etc. But i cannot see my profile pic of the joker when i post a thread, should i be able to or is it just visable to others ? As i can see yours but not mine.

Thank you for the reply by the way.

When you post in a thread it displays your Avatar not your Profile picture. Try adding an Avatar picture and it will show up in your posts.

When you post in a thread it displays your Avatar not your Profile picture. Try adding an Avatar picture and it will show up in your posts.

I do apologise, i thought it was the same thing, my bad. Without me making a new thread, if i may ask here each time i come on the website before i can access the forum i get a cloufare DDOS thing scan my browser, is this for normal and should happen each time ?

No need to apologize, I thought the very same thing when I first joined.

Yes the Cloudflare redirect is normal.