Nootropics for competitive gaming/intense focus?

sk0sH

Greenlighter
I am notorious for doing this, ever since people started taking adderall and getting to the pro level--I've played cs since I was 12, I'm 29, why can't I go pro? Lol

Does anyone do this, and want to share the stacks they're currently using?

I am doing:

800mg guarana
500mg rhodiola rosea
600mg bacopa
300mg N-Acetyl L-tyrosine (thank god for this I don't need much coffee anymore)
250mg citicholine

then 30 mins after taking the citicholine I take ~50mg Noopept then redose with noopept about 5 hours later, again 30 mins prior, I take a citicholine to avoid a headache. I then spend about a week or two cycling off the noopept to reset the effective dose.

I swear it feels like microdosing psychedelics, that's how effective I have come to find this stack. It took me almost a year to discover this, and now I share with all of you :)

Some of them aren't technically nootropics but they definitely help me focus. Are there any that others personally recommend? I feel like I can focus intently for hours with this. It's pretty cool.

Personally im a fan of nicotine for nootropic effects. I'd probably add curcumin w/ bioperine and ALCAR to that mix

I will have to check those out. Never heard of the last two. I love reading research articles about them. I'm trying to figure out a stack that can keep me zoned in and focused for pretty much the whole day :)

edit: silly me, I realized what ALCAR stood for. I did try that in my stack for a while, then ran out of it. It seemed to help quite a lot. I've got a vitamin shop near me.

Would ALCAR and DMAE be a good mix to promote more acetylcholine? Or one or the other?

Phenylpiracetam/choline supplements all the way for fast paced Action/Shooting/Fighting games, makes everything seem too easy. Noopept is good as well, just to a lesser extent. I really like Coluracetam for RPGs and the more trippy types of puzzle games due to the somewhat euphoric mindset and the enhanced visuals/saturated colors. Add a little MJ and it’s almost like playing in a sort of 3-D.