• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

epl1 Name change poll

Should Ash (EPL1) change her username to MotherHen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EPL1

Bluelighter
So my dear friend Dale (SoCal424) and I have this running joke going that I am kind of like a little mother hen on here. So it got me thinking about officialy changing my name to MotherHen. Lol.

To those that have gotten to know me on here, what do you think, should I officialy change my username and become MotherHen? I mean, I am anyway!! Lol!!!

Post your opinions below.

I love you all,
your friend,
Ash.

Dear Ashley (Ash, aka EPL1): Mother Hen: Absolutely yes - I double-dog-dare you again!

"By the way, did you hear about the chicken farmer that died? The Police suspect fowl play" :)
Your friend,
Dale

I'm hearing from a Senior Moderator that usernames can't be changed. I thought they could, so I learned something, too. Anyway, it was a fun idea so I'll leave the poll and thread open for now.

That's okay aihfl, thanks for letting me know, I appreciate it!!

Hugs,
Ash.

I'm hearing from a Senior Moderator that usernames can't be changed. I thought they could, so I learned something, too. Anyway, it was a fun idea so I'll leave the poll and thread open for now.

If you want to change your name - of course change it. You're positive you want to be named mother hen? There's positive and negative associations w that term, for me anyway.

It can be synonymous with being someone that looks out for everyone. But more often-- it's also synonymous with nosy, overbearing, pushy etc. So if you're asking my op

*opion no you shouldn't change your username. You're way too caring and kind for that name. :)

I think you can only change your name if you make a money donation to this site .

^ that's correct :)
You can change your name, but it's a perk we only offer as a one-off to people who make a donation and to staff members.

Thanks 10, you're a sweetheart. I never thought of it that way, and wouldn't want people to think I'm like that when I really just want the best for them. You're right, thanks for that.

I hope you have a great weekend 10, how are you doing? I think you told me you were going to a meeting the other day, if so how was it?

your friend,
Ash.

*opion no you shouldn't change your username. You're way too caring and kind for that name. :)

Ash, next time they solicit moderator applications for SL, I hope to see yours.

I totally second Ash becoming a mod. We gotta keep her around here somehow... ;)

I love you ladyhlove, you are such a sweetheart, I hope you know that.

I was just on my way over to see how you were doing today.

Your friend,
Ash.
I totally second Ash becoming a mod. We gotta keep her around here somehow... ;)

Oh that's so nice of you hik, I love, care about and want the best for all of you here in SL. You really all are a family to me.

Ashley would make a great mod . "Enforcement with a heart" would be her motto.

Status
Not open for further replies.