• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CBD Gummies cause side effects?

Legally High

Bluelighter
I got some overpriced cbd gummies yesterday, and after taking more but around the recommended dose (1-2 gummies every 6 hours). I took 2 then another 2 some hours later. I felt like I had to go to sleep and woke up with a headache.

I don?t see many report of adverse effects. Anyone else have any issues?

Maybe you should stop buying products from that shady shop. I've never heard of CBD causing headaches, i'll move this to the cannabis forums.

I've inexpensively been eating CBD granola bars as well as hitting it in a pen (more than the recommended dose) and haven't gotten one headache.

Sleeping too much and/or being dehydrated has caused me headaches before, however.

I've heard of some head shops selling cbd gummies with synthetic cannbinoids in them; I'd be careful buying them there. Of coarse it could just be dehydration.

CBD should have almost no noticeable positive effects (that is, things you can feel on their own, it helps for pain and stuff but it doesn't CAUSE any sort of sensory feedback itself) so there's something up with those man.

Is this a British forum or Canadian or Australian? The reason I ask is that someone called someone “mate”. I’m from Canada and for me and my friends in Colorado and California, the CBD gummie situation has really deteriorated in both Canada and US. I’ve never been into Gummies myself on account of everyone who I meet who eats them are FAT. First off, I would take the advice of the Moderator and phenethylo J who suggested you stay away the shady place you got them at. Here in North America half the dispensaries have “Bud Tenders” who don’t even know what they’re selling or talking about when they recommend products to their customers. These people are making minimum wage and they don’t give a damn. Start buying from a shop with a good reputation who hires good people who care (are paid decently) and know what their products are. Second, I would stay from Gummies and any Marijuana “edibles” because its usually the high levels of SUGAR in them and other chemical impurities that give people problems.
I am a large unlicensed all-organic grower. I’m not licensed because our Canadian government actually encourages licensed growers to use chemical pesticides and non-organic chemical nutrients! My product only goes to dispensaries I’ve been dealing with for years but most of my Bud is sold to big reputable extraction companies who also believe in purity. Most of my “bulk” customers won’t buy from anyone else because they love my Buds! With over 5000 beautiful plants to harvest every 3 months we use the best auto-mated trimmers on the market called “Tom’s Tumble Trimmer”. I call ‘em the best because they’re “all-organic” too. While this is just a nickname I give to my TTT’s cause they’re made of metals and synthetic materials, they don’t chop our Buds up with toxic metal blades but use a patented non-stick food and medical grade mesh to trim our Buds. Not only do they come out looking hand-trimmed, after lab testing they still have at least 98.7% of their trichomes and resins still intact. The mesh is patented because unlike trimmers with metal blades that are coated with toxic “non-stick” chemicals than are absorbed by Buds, our TTT mesh drums are made of this solid patented food/medical grade material that keeps our Buds that were grown organically, all-organic in the trimming process too because no toxic residue wears off our tumblers into our Buds.
We don’t sell to extraction companies who produce THC or CBD oils that go into gummies and other sugary edibles because the sugar and chemical preservatives pollute the good cannabinoids. This and these other toxic chemical additives that go into edibles are what gave you your headache. And like I said earlier, edibles make people FAT from the toxic sugar and chemicals in them. They’re nothing more than candy with MJ included...and you know you shouldn’t be eating candy. So listen to that moderator and other wise members of this forum who say you should only buy from companies you trust.

Is this a British forum or Canadian or Australian? The reason I ask is that someone called someone “mate”. I’m from Canada and for me and my friends in Colorado and California, the CBD gummie situation has really deteriorated in both Canada and US. I’ve never been into Gummies myself on account of everyone who I meet who eats them are FAT. First off, I would take the advice of the Moderator and phenethylo J who suggested you stay away the shady place you got them at. Here in North America half the dispensaries have “Bud Tenders” who don’t even know what they’re selling or talking about when they recommend products to their customers. These people are making minimum wage and they don’t give a damn. Start buying from a shop with a good reputation who hires good people who care (are paid decently) and know what their products are. Second, I would stay from Gummies and any Marijuana “edibles” because its usually the high levels of SUGAR in them and other chemical impurities that give people problems.
I am a large unlicensed all-organic grower. I’m not licensed because our Canadian government actually encourages licensed growers to use chemical pesticides and non-organic chemical nutrients! My product only goes to dispensaries I’ve been dealing with for years but most of my Bud is sold to big reputable extraction companies who also believe in purity. Most of my “bulk” customers won’t buy from anyone else because they love my Buds! With over 5000 beautiful plants to harvest every 3 months we use the best auto-mated trimmers on the market called “Tom’s Tumble Trimmer”. I call ‘em the best because they’re “all-organic” too. While this is just a nickname I give to my TTT’s cause they’re made of metals and synthetic materials, they don’t chop our Buds up with toxic metal blades but use a patented non-stick food and medical grade mesh to trim our Buds. Not only do they come out looking hand-trimmed, after lab testing they still have at least 98.7% of their trichomes and resins still intact. The mesh is patented because unlike trimmers with metal blades that are coated with toxic “non-stick” chemicals than are absorbed by Buds, our TTT mesh drums are made of this solid patented food/medical grade material that keeps our Buds that were grown organically, all-organic in the trimming process too because no toxic residue wears off our tumblers into our Buds.
We don’t sell to extraction companies who produce THC or CBD oils that go into gummies and other sugary edibles because the sugar and chemical preservatives pollute the good cannabinoids. This and these other toxic chemical additives that go into edibles are what gave you your headache. And like I said earlier, edibles make people FAT from the toxic sugar and chemicals in them. They’re nothing more than candy with MJ included...and you know you shouldn’t be eating candy. So listen to that moderator and other wise members of this forum who say you should only buy from companies you trust.

Used to be hosted in Russia, always been primarily American but of course everyone is welcome. English speaking only I believe but whatever country you're from it's cool.

Headches are a known side effect of CBD, I've seen it mentioned multiple times although most people definately don't get them, myself included. At any rate, I would give what Phenethylo said some thought if I were you. I too, have heard about this, with gummies and pre-made CBD e-cig liquid containing not just CBD and terpenes but also syntetic cannabinoids. In one case, it was said to be SF-AKB-48. As a general rule, if products are claimed to contain CBD only but makes you high in any way, they contain someting else than CBD

You know why headaches are listed as a side effect of pretty much every medicine and drug that ever existed? Because that's usually the first nocebo symptom people get when they're worried about side effects. I can safely say I've pretty much never experienced nocebo. Maybe because I'm hopeful things will work rather than scared of every little side effect that may happen, real or not.

i think headaches are common because consuming many substances all can make you lose some hydration in your system and so many people are dehydrated.

Buy a nice jug water filter and learn to drink more especially in warmer months.

I have had a spice pen recently.
I started hitting it as I walk out the vape shop, and by the time I?m in my car I?m completely ripped.
Anyways I barely remember that gummy experience at this joint.
I have also bought a REAL cbd pen now and it is noticeable, and relaxing but it?s subtle.

*To the angry guy I?ll just accept your on stims, gets the best of us!