Are my levels bad???

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
So before I did my first cycle I didn?t get my levels checked but

After 2 weeks I went and got them checked and I was 312.
I was told this was pretty damn low for someone my age. I?m 22> but <26
I thought I was still recovering and I would get higher levels later.
Recently I told my doctor about my first cycle and he wanted to do a test.
We got back exactly 300, we went to get checked again early in the morning and it was 375.

So I know the average my age is 670.
What should I do from here? I don?t think my doctor is going to give me gear as he told me that 300 wasn?t bad at all. Anyway to convince him?
Or am I fine with this low amount?

I certainly don?t feel fine after my first cycle. It was a whole nother life that I want to get back to lol

Well you can self prescribe trt like a lot of us do. Or. Further tank your test levels to get legal expensive testosterone lol

Well I?m trying to stay natural, if staying 300-400 is good enough I wouldn?t want to change it but I have noticed I am extremely slow to develop muscle compared to my friends. Just want to get some experts opinions on this

Why? What's the point of being natural if it's stunting you in other areas? Let's also not forget that the reference ranges have been lowered recently because the average has been lowered over the years. So you being at half speed currently means you're at like 1/3 of what the ranges were a year or two ago. Whatever floats your boat I guess.
Where you're at now is like 60mg injected a week... Just to get an idea.

Well he said we could raise it naturally to potentially 700 if ate better, excercised more, and maybe one T-boosters. I think it?s bull but I?ll give it a chance, the worst that happens is it fails and I get a prescription which means no more hiding from family. The only thing that really needs improving for me is my diet and I?ve started that last month.

This is always a potentially with gear so I always tell people to be ready to be on for life if they start it. It likely won't keep your levels elevated but I'd try some clomid therapy for at least a month and then get retested 6-8 weeks after cessation

Well he said we could raise it naturally to potentially 700 if ate better, excercised more, and maybe one T-boosters. I think it?s bull but I?ll give it a chance, the worst that happens is it fails and I get a prescription which means no more hiding from family. The only thing that really needs improving for me is my diet and I?ve started that last month.

Personally I'd go for the option suggested by your Dr before self medicating and potentially negatively impacting future testosterone production....

How do you personally feel?? You always want to go off how you feel, far as your energy and productivity. No matter what a doctor tells you, you always need to research things yourself. Everybody's body is different and acts different depending on what your trying to do...another thing that you can do that doesn't hurt if you got the money is see more than one doctor. Shop around and see who is the best at what they do. I know you don't know me but I'm going to shoot you strait no matter what if I know the answer. At the end of the day its about your health, so keep that in mind as you experiment with certain things. Also, if you buy roids on the black market or online be careful because 75% of the stuff floating around out there is fake. How do you know which ones are fake? That's the gamble you take with the black market...but you can always send samples to Labcorps for them to send off and get tested. Hope this helps.

I know my guys wasn?t fake. Honestly I felt normal but after being on test I forgot what NORMAL was like I thought being tired and feeling weak was just my normal body. The only thing I really noticed that was somewhat different was my balls didn?t really look the same. However after taking some of the OTC for 3 weeks now from my doctors recommendation I?ve noticed they?ve returned to normal and I?m feeling slightly less tired.