• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Microscope capture fans anyone? Lets play to find the lost trichomes!!

Egzoset

Bluelighter
Salutations,

It's only from an old 25~400x USB2 camera with 2 Mpx resolution but this already provides basic/sufficient information IMO, does it not?

For example:

No_Name_2018-_Feb-26.gif

[ http:// oi63.tinypic.com/2lo1yqu.gif ]

Are_those_fallen_trichomes_in_the_background.gif

[ http:// oi63.tinypic.com/e63acm.gif ]​

Ranging from relatively normal to not so, below!...

The difference ain't too hard to perceive, is it?

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Hail!

The buds been tumbled and the missing trichomes pressed into kif.

What do I win?

Have it, nice one!

Salutations Leet,

The buds been tumbled and the missing trichomes pressed into kif.

Yes, we agree on the basis and there's possibly more to discuss about; though i'd like to link it all to yet another underlying VILIFICATION factor attributable to Trudeau's Prohibition-2.0 reform (...) lets just try the quick search suggested below instead...

Which eventually offers to educate us on "(Butane-)Blasted Buds".

Now that's some inspiring avenue relatively to finding an explanation for those mysterious dark spots which seem to terminate broken trichomes: could this be a hint of Butane-Blasted Weed or just another type of blasting? Which in any case would be indicative of intensive processing IMO.

What do I win?

An admission that my customized VG pipe concept will be defeated by such reconditioning. For example the need to ovenize vegetal substrate resulting in ABV that's quite too dark: instead of blond-yellow ABV (once depleted) i can make it black and yet never obtain appropriate aroma/taste stimulation. It's because of how "Micro-Bursting" targets the contact-surface, where trichomes are normally found. Euh... But i figure if a guy happens to belong with "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer" fans then it's all meaningless anyway.

More macroscopic trichome pictures illustrating similar abuse of our sacred plant would be most appreciated.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

First group of 4 pictures, with the focus on the lower, right hand corner photo. Clearly the trichomes have undergone some thermal exposure resulting in maillard reactions (which your photography captures nicely).

Or they are sick.

Or sprayed with some kind of chemical(s)

Or a weird GMO thing.

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

...maillard reactions... ... Or they are sick. Or sprayed... ... Or a weird GMO...

Hummm... While revisiting a few related 2015 records i was reminded the strain was called African Tom once, which corresponds to the November (lower-right) sample you've mentioned exactly (the top row dates from January that same year):

But i never feared for GMOs back then and i must also point out that red-amber ain't this rare at all using my microscope; although i don't feel i can exclude some effect from chemical sprays i did come to suspect heat just a couple months later, but that was when i captured these samples instead:

So i'm kind of wondering. Shouldn't the vegetal substrate have underwent the same heat exposure and hence equally display some hints of such vilifying intervention, after all?... In any case, thank you, as i appreciate the input.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

P.S.:

This is from yet another failed attempt to find the "lost" trichomes, after carefully selecting tiny leaves presumably protected by surrounding flowers:

Too few "sugar" hints remain to be found, hence the conclusion appears to impose itself: this kind of "tumbling" practically removed everything there may have been to collect previously!

rolleyes.gif

Despite some long phone call very little additional details shall transpire except for a type of joke which didn't fall into deaf ears: have a "T-Break", in particular!... Which is beyond irony thinking someone else actually enjoyed the aroma/taste of *MY* ellusive trichomes, euh... Though lets admit i could see such drop-line coming in days when i already realized how complex the situation really was; so, getting lectured on my "addiction" in the house of mirrors sure feels coherent somehow.

eyesclosed.gif

The VILIFICATION aspects prove multiple. For example my "Micro-Bursting" consumption method gets effectively defeated considering its only trade-off for a tiny "Micro-Dosing" toke would be compromized: most unfortunately AROMA/TASTE, which normally re-center my tool's associated rital, would be missing. Moreover, the ratio of vegetal substrate to trichomes went so high i'd get concerned about chlorophyll build-ups and such, etc. IMO, if i were to insist over consuming this batch via my customized VG pipe then this would likely imply a multiplication of toking attempts that i can't realistically support - not to mention the tiresome failed efforts growing in number as my interminable session would progress... My hypothetical reward: a headache from excessive exposure to tar/cauldron generated by the repeated baking of this much vegetal substrate, again and again and again - all in a single day!

But then one may ask, why more baking exactly?? Well, in "Micro-Bursting" the brief fast-moving heat-front mainly targets tiny/delicate noble objects as trichomes within a thin contact-surface, ideally avoiding further thermalization of the larger bodies beyond (e.g. ordinary vegetal tissue). An absence of those trichomes invites longer and more frequent heat bursts until the roasted hints confirm that's all in vain...

Now consider this: who can predict with absolute certainty when this might pass the threshold of self-poisoning on a day when operator errors get bad enough to cause a surge accumulation of butane-related contaminants in the blood-stream, e.g. in elevated concentrations no longer comparable to a busy urban sidewalk... Although improbable because: #1 i prefer clean-burning butane (from "jet" blue flames); #2 i find too little motivation to persist when the degree of adversity inflates in absence of sufficient benefit. Health-wise, please.

In short that's one other "creative" way to perpetuate vilification as a "base-line" reference capable of sending me straight back to the misery of my abstainance days, when "cleaner" (from all "drugs") was supposed to mean "better". What do we do once that's the norm A Mari Usque Ad Mare: tumbled "mari-caca" turned standard by those same LPs who brought us BANNED pesticides only a couple years ago (and i bet GMOs shall be next)!...

Go wonder, maybe only then are *ALL* artisans going to find their true market "niche" - and i didn't even mention CBD cannabis just yet!

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Salutations,

Looks like you've lost your marbles as well as those trichs, eh?

Actually the one thing i've lost was confidence in Liberal Federalists, though i must admit it occured quite a long long time ago, even before when i saw Joy Davies being instrumentalized by Justin's self-serving army of socio-toxic predators.

Anyway rest assured my "marbles" are just fine, while now may be a good time to start worrying about yours instead!...

suspicious.gif

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

For those who want to know, the text in the gif reads, "punish more severely those who provide it minors, those who operate a motor vehicle while under its influence, and those who sell it outside the regulatory framework."

Sounds like at least one of those three makes you paranoid. None of those bother me because I'm not a scumbag.

This also has nothing to do with lost trichs.

What are you hoping to accomplish here?

Hi again, welcome back!

...I'm not a scumbag.

Hummm... As a matter of fact you've just managed to make me think exactly the opposite, each time it becomes clearer where *YOU* stand.

For those who want to know, the text in the gif reads, "punish more severely those who provide it minors, those who operate a motor vehicle while under its influence, and those who sell it outside the regulatory framework."

Sounds like at least one of those three makes you paranoid.

You, you, you. Me, me, me...

rolleyes.gif

Though at some point i tought it was my "Hot Dry Air Ovenizer" line targetting the Arizer which obviously caused your nerves to twitch, euh... M'well, at the moment i'd say this type of personal attack is either truly your own obcession -or- i seriously begin to wonder if you ain't just on Justin's pay-roll. Anyway it's not like i never had open admirors before, for example:

[ https:// forum.grasscity.com/threads/vaping-newb.1510886/ ]
GC: Vaping newb (2018-Jul-30)

? ...beyond the threshold of difammation. ?

[ http:// fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1407#post-1291679 ]
FC: Dynavap VapCap - Page 1407 (2018-Aug-3)​

Yet i'm curious... What gave you the impression this was a troll-convenient time to play shark? ... Oh, boy. Am i waiting for the next post or what?!...

wink.gif

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Hi there, already!!

Like I said...

Well, considering one of your most excellent past samples i'll do my best providing a few more quick hints to the attention of our puzzled audience!

Euh...

I'll smoke one for you on October 17th, eggs.

And of course i welcome your kind to my [ IGNORE ] list, always!

cool.gif

But honestly, drop the old 2010 name-calling gag, it's a clear indication of some severely challenged mind with an inferiority complex huge enough to translate as cyber-harrasment, whatever, all under the protection of friends just as brave, many of them with hats obviously too large to match. Your recent grouped raid on FuckCombustion proved specially informative, the one in its French section in particular - not to mention a peculiar childish game (causing the front topic list to scroll down, as a teaser...) which consisted in 1-liner posting episodes each day i dared publish a new single update...

So, do you realize this type of jealous behaviour appears to qualify as "toxic"?? Or did you really read the book instead of just pretending, again?!

Yano: You, you, you. Me, me, me.

Legal weed is legal weed.

Crap, like i never attempted to raise the subjects of "Fix-my-Kid", "Kids-for-Cash" and Narconon Trois-Rivieres vs the scientology sect; then more recently the 3.5 million dollar$ given to the "Re-Hab" center of senator Jean Lapointe earlier this year... On the account of Justin's "Laygaleezation", In The Name Of Children!

In case anyone cares, my present dedicated thread exposes more VILIFICATION ways valued by "holier-than-you" opportunists in LP circles; myclobutanil was simply meant as a probe, patience as the serious stuff arrives soon!

So, euh... Oups! All of my spare-time reserved for 1-liner trolls is nearly depleted already. Try more imported character-forging for a change...
cool.gif

In any case VILIFICATION as revised/perfected by Trudeau was planned to propagate through SELF-VILIFICATION vectors a long time ago, how come did you fail to perceive it at any of these occasions below??

...just like a locomotive which never really stopped between the 2 regimes:

2epugld.jpg

The Toronto Star: Trudeau urges police to enforce the law on marijuana (2016-Dec-3)

-- A frustrated Prime Minister Justin Trudeau wants police to enforce the law and criminally charge illegal marijuana dispensaries. --

Now lets pay some special attention relatively to statements (near 0:54) where we can hear Justin SuperPETeux Trudeau finally revealing his intentions without any further confusion possible:

-- ...the current prohibition stands. ... ...we're not legalizing marijuana to please recreational users... --

Christian_Gilbert_SPVM-_GTi_2018-_Feb-12_720x480.png

(Christian Gilbert, SPVM-GTi)
[ http:// oi64.tinypic.com/2vdi5oj.jpg ]

La Presse - Mort de Bony Jean-Pierre: debut de l'enquete preliminaire d'un policier (2018-Feb-12)
[ http:// www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justice-et-faits-divers/201802/12/01-5153519-mort-de-bony-jean-pierre-debut-de-lenquete-preliminaire-dun-policier.php ]

-- Une ordonnance de non-publication nous interdit de relater les details de la preuve presentee. --​

At least i feel absolutely at peace knowing never in my life i'll even risk getting *ANY* human blood on my hands as a result of some self-serving job (or plain greed) and even less over the equivalent harvest of 3 ~ 4 plants, dear Amadeus.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Welcome back to my main topic, e.g. VILIFICATION vectors...

wrygrin.gif

In retrospective i find increasingly appropriate to look closer at the mediatic fight between David Edgar Love (aka David Edgar Forslund) and the scientologist sect ("a charitable organization" as defined by Revenue Canada...), but 1st lets begin where Quebec's part of his long story apparently started:

Right in front of a detention center, just besides yet another "religious" group called L'Alliance, not to mention it's also the front door to yet another "therapy provider" known as Maison Carignan...

Most unfortunately Narconon remains in operation elsewhere, at least according to this article:

12600999-narconon.jpg

[ http:// oi67.tinypic.com/30m4sv9.jpg ]
[ https:// s8.postimg.cc/jszlth7x1/Narconon_3-_R_2016-_Nov-11_640x360.jpg ]
[ https:// www.prlog.org/12600999-canada-drug-rehab-program-still-pushing-deadly-practices.html ]
PRLog: Canada drug rehab program still pushing deadly practices (2016-Nov-11)

-- "Don't move, and don't close your eyes or I will flunk you! Just keep staring into your Twin's eyes without smiling or I will start the clock at zero minutes again!" --​

In essence that's one more hint showing that our public institutions have been infiltrated by scientology propaganda IMHO!

tongue.gif

And thanks to who??

Trudeau_-_If_i_weren_t_a_member_of_parliament_400x600.png

[ http:// oi64.tinypic.com/2nve2w4.jpg ]

A guy with the blood of Bony Jean-Pierre (Mtl/Qc) on his hands.

So i'd expect many new evil temples of bigot anti-cannabic prohititioni$ts to rise under the socio-toxic "laygaleezation" reform of cap'tain Itnoc! Euh... Too bad that's been delaying a more immediate subject which i wanted to cover previously: Cultural Genocide + Self-Vilification (which a scientologist would rather attempt to derail than discuss).

eyesclosed.gif

Anyway months ago Quebec's GreenHouse Producers (les Producteurs en Serre du Quebec) made the news:

[ https:// news.lift.co/quebec-greenhouse-growers-lobbying-piece-cannabis-pie/ ]
Lift: Quebec Greenhouse Growers lobbying for piece of cannabis pie (2017-Dec-11)

[ https:// www.laterre.ca/actualites/cultures/marijuana-producteurs-serre-interesses ]
Marijuana: les producteurs en serre sont interesses (2017-Jul-13)​

Briefly put they were ready to offer "bio" quality with tracking similar to that of chrysanthemums for 2.50 $/g only, while Lucie "Nez Rouge" Charlebois once announced 8.50 instead... Meanwhile a UN and WHO joint declaration suggested CBD shouldn't be internationally "scheduled" as a "controlled substance" any longer:

[ https:// www.who.int/features/qa/cannabidiol/en/ ]
Cannabidiol (compound of cannabis) {2017-Dec}​

Which only makes sense when one is informed that CBD cannabis sold as a tobacco substitute has been made as legal as tomatoes in a Europen country quite a long while ago:

[ https://biocan.ch/?lang=fr ]
Bio Can, manufacturer of "CPure" {launch date: 2016-Aug-28}.

-- The product has been examined by the Swiss Federal Office for health and is legal for sales in Switzerland. --​

Hence we got to wonder seriously what's the delay for and i'm just begining to get the idea.

The lowest price-tag will range around 5 $/g for mechanical manucure (tumbled) THC-centric weed which looks pretty much like the samples illustrated previously, with a 10 ~ 15 % rebate from "organized crime"... In other words the proliferation of tumbling machines shall destroy the artisan cultivator market, without consideration for consumers who are forbiden to self-cultivate in my province.

Then then cost of "real pot" (as defined in my book) can jump above 10, maybe 15 $/g, because of manutention... All with the support of legal signatures from "medical" patients taken hostage by our bipolar Health Canada folks. Euh...

A thread with no direction, hey?

On the contrary, so far i mentioned that "tumbling", "blasting" and whatnot practices may actually disable a "Harm Reduction" type of consumption method + ritual as mine, with the long-term intent to inflate consumer costs after vile denatured cannabis has become the norm through LPs and "organized crime" trying to emulate it...

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Last edited:
Still about VILIFICATION in Trudeau days:

Now, about the reason why "Tumbled Weed" disables my customixed VG vaporizer, simply consider playing to "Heat-Shaving" the furry legs of a spider without baking the rest...

But with just 1 more difficulty level: the blue torch flame can never be stationary.

Hint:

cool.gif

2nd hint: "Hot Dry Air Ovenizers" operate on a totally different principle which CANNOT discriminate between vegetal substrate and trichomes the way my pipe does.

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif

Overwhelmed by the "buzz" and then the fuzz??

Think of my Weapon of Massive Seduction, a micro-dosing compatible tool designed to fight multiple VILIFICATION ways, like baking (not to mention baking tumbled weed!...), e.g. as by Hot Dry Air Ovenizing a la Volcano/Arizer! Instead of obsolete deceiving technology just choose promoting self-awareness, a bursting aroma/taste appreciation and even more healthy ways!

Anyway additional transformations are actually in progress on my side, simply confirming some everlasting enthusiasm again:

IMO, VaporGenie's Classic look Aluminium pipe remains an all-time best suggestion for such top-notch (and yet KISS!) butane-operated + self-moisturizing DIY project!

So, i can only repeat my invitation for independent duplication followed by peer-review...

Good day, have fun!!
biggrin.gif