Admin Attention browser being scanned before being allowed onto BL?

Thanks for the feedback. We've been able to dial back our cloudflare settings, so hopefully access is better for all (for now). Still looking into more permanent solutions.

Is this region specific or an overall rule? I know what's DDoS Protection by CloudFlare but never happened to wait until I was allowed to visit BL.
At least, not till now.

This is a global defense system against DDOS. People from every region end up getting blocked by it, unfortunately, but we haven't seen a lot of rhyme or reason as to who or why.

We do have the defenses set down a bit, as the attacks have lessened, so hopefully all are getting much better access to the site. We'll see if they come back again and we have to turn it up more.

Feedback on how it is doing, or effecting you, is still welcome.

I haven't been scanned for a few weeks though periodically I get the cloud flare 'snapshot' message when using bookmarks.

Please, anyone continuing to experience issues, let us know. And, for those of you who aren't suffering the issues, that feedback continues to be valuable as well.

And, as swilow points out, HOW you are reaching the site seems to play into the effect of cloudflare, so please provide that as well.

Yeah, coming through links or clicking on the menu tabs at the top often (but not always) dumps me into a 520.

I can reproduce this issue every single time:

tN8xG4P.png

All I need to do is attempt to open any of the tabs at the top in a new tab or window. I get the 520 everytime. Refreshing doesn't change it. However if I click on the tab to open it in this window, it works ok.

So I assume it's definitely a website setting that's not configured right.