Admin Attention browser being scanned before being allowed onto BL?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Browser being scanned before being allowed onto BL?

Are others having this happen? Is this site related?

Please and Thank you.

Yea i think so every now and then it will pop up when i move page. has been happening for a while.

If you are referring to the Cloudflare alert thing, this is an automated DDOS protection. Its happening to all users and creating something of a pain in the ass. :\

Just try and make sure you copy whatever you're writing before hitting post unless you want to lose it.

If you are referring to the Cloudflare alert thing, this is an automated DDOS protection. Its happening to all users and creating something of a pain in the ass. :\

Just try and make sure you copy whatever you're writing before hitting post unless you want to lose it.

Thanks swilow. That's what I was asking about.

^Yeah, it seems to want to scan your browser in after clicking send but evidently before sending it.

I am writing the PM, copying it, clicking back into my PM box (this usually gets my browser scanned) and then sending the PM. You need to "trick" it into scanning you- its like you get immunity for a certain window of time- the website confirm you are not a bot/hacker; for now. :sus:

Why and who is scanning?

No scan, just automated checking of your browser to ensure you're not an army of bots. ;)

The why is to avoid ddos attack leading to inability to access the website.

I can ask someone to try and explain it a bit better if you need.

It's checking the browser on my phone every time I try to log in, so I type my username and password, hit send and get the Cloudflare message. Quickly type my username and password again, hit send and get the cloud flare message. Click around the site to various threads, try to input my data again and get cloudflare. I can't get past it to input my info. I shouldn't have logged out. Sigh

It's frustrating but definitely improving. I'm not getting it too often over the last few days.

Lost a couple posts from it. Now I use that handy ctrl v. Necessary evil -_-

I get it Everytime I access the site. And almost Everytime I post

same here, just wrote a long PM, went to send and just went to a blank screen after the cloud-flare popped up. >;(