New Bloods.

ElkHorn

Bluelighter
Just got some new blood work back now that i've dropped my dose to 300 Sustanon/week. Using Rogaine and going to see a doctor in regards to finasteride in the next week.

The only levels that caused concern were:

Estradiol: 48pg/ml (Recommended range of 7.6 - 42.6)

Potassium: 5.5 mmol/L (Recommended range of 3.5 - 5.2)

And FSH and LH are both less than 0.2 miu/ml

Based on what others have said here, given that my Testosterone is >1500, i shouldn't try to lower my estrogen, correct?

Is the potassium something to worry about?

Cycle has gone well. I fluctuate between 220-230lbs.

Bench is at 375lbs, deadlift is 565, and squat is >495 x 2 or 405 x 10.

Still making gains even with testosterone dropped in half and no tren for the last month+.

Looks fine to me. Estrogen goes up to mid 50's on a lot of labs although it's still generally about a ratio. If you aren't having issues then no need to make any

Potassium is slightly elevated I wouldn't be too concerned. On any medication?

@swim, that’s what I figured. Sometimes nipples are puffy, but it’s intermittent and likely more related to being more fat than usual. Never had any sensitivity or burning.

@serotonin, and I take gabapentin, and use a lot of caffeine/cigarettes. On a very low dose though and working on stopping completely.

I?m convincing myself I feel ever so slight burning on my nipples. They also seem puffier than they have been in the past. Considering taking 1/4 tab anastrazole since I seem sensitive to it.

Would it make sense for gyno to start while lowering my overall testosterone dose?

It can happen at any time, there are a lot of outside factors that can influence estrogen conversion IME.

If you're worried though I'd just pop nolva a couple times a week and forgo an AI since they are just generally harsher. I like John meadows approach to things more

Estro issues can crop up when test doses are lowered. Testosterone clears the body more quickly than estrogen which is why it is often recommended to use a bit of Aromasin just before and after test is cut out to prevent that from happening.

I have nolva, clomid, and anastrazole. Which would you guys recommend? Nolva is in liquid, so will be more of a nuisance to travel with as i'll be out of town for four days, but i can take some tonight when i go do a shot of test c to stay level while i'm traveling.

Would prefer to not feel depressed from crashed estro, so will only do 1/4 tab anastrazole at a time instead of a 1/2 tab as i've done prior if anastrazole is what's recommended.

Everyone is gonna have their own preference. Me and a lot of people I know have depression/emotionaless/depersonalization type symptoms from AIs so I don't mess with them anymore unless I'm doing a show which is rare. No need really. Clomid and nolva will do essentially the same thing - personally id opt for either of those and with a long half life you don't need to dose daily.

Any reason to take one over the other? I?d rather not take anastrazole either as it?s made me feel like shit in the past.

And how much of each respectively would you recommend?

Not really. Nolva is generally the go-to from convention but either will work. Probably 20mg dose is pretty standard...I'm also the least meticulous person about this stuff. Is there a diffemxe between 20 and 40? Not really. If I have issues I just throw some back and don't get too nit picky

Thanks for the info. I took 40mg nolvadex, and I?m bringing some anastrazole and clomid with me just in case I somehow had a dramatic flare up.

Is it bad to alternate between clomid and nolvadex for any reason? Seems like the two are used pretty interchangeabley

I don't like Clomid. Makes me emotional even on low doses. But it also raises test levels waaaay higher than nolva can

The nolvadex seems like it already made my nipples significantly less puffy. Best part is I don?t feel depressed with a limp dick like anastrazole has made me feel the two times I used it.

Also shot 200 Test c and 100 sustanon last night to keep me feeling good while I?m traveling.

Thanks for the info. I?m glad I used nolvadex over anastrazole so far.