❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Harmony the sex robot has her first customer

Status
Not open for further replies.

aihfl

Bluelight Crew
A sex doll collector, named under his alias Brick Dollbanger, has opened up about his experiences of sleeping with Harmony, a life-sized cyborg costing around ?11,700 ($15,000). Made by California-based company Realbotix, Harmony is a robotic head capable of speech, machine learning and autonomous movement that?s affixed to an anatomically correct sex doll body. Brick, a dad-of-two from California, is the first person to own a Harmony sex robot, whose development has been years in the making. The 60-year-old told Daily Star Online that testing out ?work of art? Harmony has been fantastic so far and has changed his perception of relationships. When Harmony becomes more advanced, Brick said he would consider entering into a relationship with the android he described as the future. In terms of making love to Harmony, Brick has had years of experience trying out various sex dolls created by Realdoll a world leading sex doll producer and Realbotix affiliate.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

It's out of my price range but I'd buy one if I could.

Some of these sex dolls are crazy hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.