• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ketamine - Experienced - Another K Hole adventure in my comfortable bed...

Pb109

Bluelighter
I'm in my mid thirties and throughout my adult life have took all type of drugs. Very experienced. I took my first dissociative in 2011, Methoxetamine (MXE). I got very very into this substance and to this day it still remains my favourite drug. The other dissociate being 3-Meo-PCP which I also love. It's only been in the last year I've experimented with Ketamine.

Ok, it's Monday. I'm off work all week and my girlfriend and 2 sons are going away for a week on holiday. I decide to order 1 gram of Ketamine through that dark site ��. Once ordered I go to the chemist for needles. Needles is something a younger me would have disapproved of but I so much wanted to feel ketamine through an IM injection that I started using this months ago.

Tuesday morning, I'm awoken by the letterbox. I immediately open my package and to my delight I'm staring at nice looking ketamine shards. I usually like to get a feel for the ket by having a few sniffs first but not today. Today I plan on fully exploring the mind.

I measure out 150mg on scales and prepare for an IM injection. I also set my hi fi to play Peaking Lights 936 album for tranquility.

After injection I lie back on my bed and pick up my phone. The phone starts to feel different in my hand. Going through Twitter and the screen starts going in and out of focus. I put the phone down, get comfortable and lie extremely still on my bed. Once my eyes are closed I start drifting through landscapes. It's beautiful and I'm totally in control. My body feels as if it's floating, this is one of the best bits of ketamine too me. I really feel as though I'm floating in my room. I immediately think to myself how the whole world should try this, they need to, it's unbelievably awesome.

Now something else starts happening. I get an extreme sense of deja vu. This is where it can sometimes get scary. I now have forgotten that I have took a drug called ketamine. It's actually quite scary when you don't know that your feeling like you do cause you've took a drug. My whole body has been cut off and many parts of my brain. I get the feeling that something has happened to me and this is what happens when you die. I feel like my entire brain is shutting down. This lasts eons to me (probably only been 10 minutes). I feel trapped in this world. My mind feels like it's stuck in limbo ( my friends say I sometimes make grunting noises when I k hole) . I sense panic here. I'm hoping I don't die and I'm more hoping my mind will not be stuck in limbo for eternity. When I start to come out of this hole, I find myself on the floor in the room. I must have tried to move. It takes a little while to understand what fully happened.

Another 2 hours later I repeat the process but to be honest I cannot remember a thing about that experience.

Even though I had a scary time, I always look back and I'm still amazed. I would go back to it in a heartbeat. Weird eh?

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_ketamine
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_difficult
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you had an amazing breakthrough experience! I often end up redosing dissociatives as well. Glad you had fun!

I really want to try ketamine, but I know I would love it instantly, and become hoplessly addicted to it. So I don't. It's sad, but it is my only choice, unless I want to become a slave to ket, and watch yet another drug loose its magic.

Nice, short and sweet. :) Ketamine is wild, dissociatives in general are an extremely interesting and powerful class of drugs. Some people, like me, like to do them from time to time, but they also make great escapism drugs and some people do get very addicted to them. So caution is definitely urged.

I really want to try ketamine, but I know I would love it instantly, and become hoplessly addicted to it. So I don't. It's sad, but it is my only choice, unless I want to become a slave to ket, and watch yet another drug loose its magic.

IMO, dissociative drugs are highly addictive. Well mentally. I still after all these year's fantasise about MXE & 3-Meo-PCP. With ketamine being easily available for me to obtain, this is the dissociative that has took over for me. Only having 1 gram per week (always looking for k-Hole state) though.

I always feel there is more to explore with dissociatives. I feel like John C Lilly at times tbh.