MDBP 170mg over 2 1/2 hours - First time - "Numb Tweek"

9tnine

Greenlighter
Male, weight 185 punds
0:00 20mg slight mood lift
1:00 25mg same mood lift
1:20 12g kratom
2:00 25mg didnt wait long enough to feel the effects just took the next dose
2:20 100mg felt motivated then an hour later was spun cleaned my room, and started to over heat uncontrollebly.
reminded me of speed but without the euphoria and more of a numb feeling, didnt feel my heart beat or anything.
5:00 non stop sweating, drank tons of water but couldnt keep up. might have just been nerves.
I used to do meth for 7 years and would get psycosis easy so angsiety comes easy with uppers.
Dont know if I will try it again because the overheating was not fun. was really worried for a while.
If anyone else has done it or does it please let me know, Id like to see the trip report.

this is my first post so if anything is incorrect about it please let me know.
also I wanted to link to a page that had more info about it but don't know if that's against the rules, if someone could let me know I might add it.

I was told the drug might be aka MD-BZP but im not sure if its the same that's why I wanted to link to a page showing its structure and whatnot.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_mdbp
substancecode_piperazines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
No one answered so just in case here is the link to the photo
images

Nice, thanks for sharing, it's the first I've heard of this. I really disliked all the piperazines I've tried (MeOPP, mCPP), BZP sounds alright by some accounts though.