Sr9009

FlawedByDesign

Bluelighter
Hello all. I?ve been lurking in the shadows of this focus form since high school weightlifting class. I?m fascinated by PEDs in general though personally can?t risk a hormonal shut down of any magnitude. When SARMs came along I almost considered giving one a go but after some research they were obviously too good to be true. Will shut you down like traditional chems but with added risk. When I came across sr9009 it was labeled as a SARM and being marketed in the same way but after more research it looks like this one may not be too go to be true after all. I was hoping to differ to you knowledgeable folks. So it does not work in the same way as sarms correct? Instead its effects are the result of REV-ERB activation in the body. My main question since it is marketed mainly as an endurance booster, I shouldn?t have to worry about it affecting my test production? Seems like a stupid question I know but the first place I read about it provided completely inaccurate info. Anyone tried it? Any other reason to cycle off after 8 weeks other than impending tolerance/general well being(don?t plan to use it more than 8 weeks but if there are any hormonal risks I?d rather leave it alone)?

It won't shut you down. Only bad thing is it needs to be taken multiple times a day due to its half life.

Thanks man. Looks like a more reputable vendor will let me add a 10% newsletter coupon to their going out of biz sale. Good lookin out:)

Never used SR but I have used LGD4033 in dosages from 5-10mg ed for 6-8 week cycles. I saw great results and very few side effects, a little suppression but that's it.