Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

• Total voters

Cream Gravy?

Bluelight Crew
Anyone into B5? Supposedly the plot was brought by J.M.S. to the Star Trek owners and asked if they wanted to produce it; they denied him and a few months later came out with DS9 which shares an eerie amount of the plot with B5. I smell plagiarism?

Anyways, as both a Trekie and B5 fan, I really loved Babylon 5. In fact I think it might be one of if not the best shows of all time. DS9 focused too much on episodic plots while B5 has a heavy emphasis on a continual plot imo.

I'm currently rewatching the entire series. Finding downloads of the films is hard, but luckily most take place in the fifth season or later and have no bearing on the plot of the first four seasons. Season 5 felt just kinda tacked on anyways.

I'm a big science fiction fan and have watched the various series of Star treks all the way through an embarrassing number of times except for Discovery which I haven't made time for yet.

Oddly enough I have never even seen a microsecond worth of Babylon 5. Not intentional, opportunity just hasn't presented itself. Yet.

Is it available streaming anywhere? I only have Netflix currently which does not have it. Hulu or anywhere else? Or do you have to obtain it in more nefarious ways? I haven't used the likes of bit torrent in years...

I obtained it in more nefarious ways, no streaming service has picked it up and I doubt any will.

You can get the entire series plus the movies for around 100 bucks on DVD, but if you've never seen it, that's a lot to ask lol.

If you liked all the Star Trek series, you'll love Babylon 5. The budget is terrible for the cgi (it was the 90s after all) but the plots are often much more serious, and I find it to be a more engrossing, thought provoking show.