Technical Problem Can't post from phone

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
As of last night I have not been able to reply at all from my phone, whether in mobile or desktop browsing mode. When I click to reply it goes to the Cloudfare DDoS protection page, waits the few seconds, then sends me to a blank page and what I wrote doesn't get posted. I remember this same problem was occurring a few months ago. Posting from my desktop computer works fine.

EDIT: I seem to have fixed this problem by using Firefox for Android instead of Chrome.

Last edited:
I'm having similar problems several days ago.
When I try to log in from my mobile it sends me to a blank page.

DocLad

if you search for "bluelight org" on google and click their link do you get the cloudflare error?

alasdair

I've been experiencing this for about a week. On mobile I have to copy the text of a post to my clipboard because there seems to a 50% chance that posting from quick reply or preview will take me to the cloudflare notice and then hang on a blank page without actually posting.

Accessing a page on bluelight from a Google search seems to bring up the cloudflare notice with the same frequency.

Try to get through the cloudflare page before making a post. I've found refreshing works at times to kind of force your way through. Then you can post. Not an exact science but it seems effective.

I've tried everything suggested here and it still blocks me every time. :p

As a user of Cloudlfare on many websites, I'm puzzled why Bluelight decides to use the security setting maxed out to "I'm under attack!" Please, please set this lower and use Page Rules if you're concerned about security. Mobile is unusable...

As a user of Cloudlfare on many websites, I'm puzzled why Bluelight decides to use the security setting maxed out to "I'm under attack!" Please, please set this lower and use Page Rules if you're concerned about security. Mobile is unusable...

I guess they are afraid of alts/sock puppets, or being hacked/DDOS attacks? To the people who cannot post via mobile, try deleting your cookies or trying with a different web browser program. I have posted via mobile with chrome and it works fine, but I don't like how if you try to edit a post, how the entire post becomes deleted so I just post via desktop mode, or while on a desktop if I want to write a lot.

Just wanted to add Me Too to this conversation. I haven't been able to post from my phone in close to 2 weeks. I click on the Reply button and absolutely nothing happens. I don't get the chance to even have my post disappear lol. I've cleaned my phone, it's not a cookies problem and I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Ugh, frustrating. Hopefully we will have this problem fixed in the not too distant future.

Nice! :)

What browser were you using before, chrome or something else? Just curious, as your situation is something I’ve never personally encountered :(

Huh, so weird. Well, good to know Firefox seemed to fix the issue.

It’ll be great once we’ve updated the platform. I have to remind myself to be patient :\