• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Want to play a game?

1) I was a 12lb baby.

2) I fell 20 feet out of a deer stand at age 11, with no injuries.

3) I once broke my hand with a potato.

If #3 is true, I bet it was with a potato shot from a gun made for such a projectile. So yeah #3 is probably true.

I think the 12 pound baby one is a lie. Holy god that would be a big baby.

^ xork got it, I was an 11lb baby, my half brother was 12lbs... my mom is 5' for reference here.

2) I fell into a pile of brush, was very lucky.

3) yeah it was a potato gun lol.

Last edited:
Did I already do it twice? If so, someone else should. otherwise I'll think of some more...

These poor mothers. I was under 10 lbs at least.

I wonder if a woman would prefer giving birth to a huge baby or a late baby. Anyone?

C'mon Xorkoth. This game is fun. :)

1) When I was learning to drive I hit a goose in the head with my bumper and it flew away afterwards

2) My siblings and I all share a strange quirk where when we get blackout drunk we get up after falling asleep and pee on things.

3) I was once bitten by a rabid dog

These poor mothers. I was under 10 lbs at least.

I wonder if a woman would prefer giving birth to a huge baby or a late baby. Anyone?

C'mon Xorkoth. This game is fun. :)

Both mine were late (& not huge, thankfully) & I'd probably have opted for a large baby after a week of no-show given the option
I'm VERY happy to be done with having babies

Xorkoth, I'm going with #3 as the lie
I think #1 is true & I don't want #2 to be!

Yeah you're right. Never been bitten by a rabid anything. But yeah, my siblings and I all pee on stuff when we black out. I tend to take off my pants and pee on them, or just on the floor. My sister has opened her dresser and peed in the drawer. My brother is the worst of all, he pees on electronics. He has destroyed his X-Box, his college roommate's X-Box, his Nintendo 64, and my Nintendo 64. He also once peed on his future father-in-law's stereo receiver.