• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Want to play a game?

I play to win!

1. I was mobbed by a huge throng of men who thought I was a Portuguese prostitute and had to crawl between them to get away.

2. I was offered to front for a German singer mostly by the Bosnian Mafia (it was a multikulti Mafiosi group) but my German wasn't 'native' enough for press events.

3. I climbed a razor-sharp rock face with Dutch geologists in the second-deepest mine shaft in the earth and saw the stope face. We plummeted down in a free fall elevator to get there. I had no idea what I was getting into, as usual.

Wow cdugs, you have led an interesting life. 8o

I guess that leaves #1 then. Of all of them, that sounds the least cool so I'm glad it's the lie. :)

Oh does that mean #3 is the lie? When you said "it should be a movie" I took that to mean it was true.

It is, I just changed one word.

Sorry I have been out of it (usual friend insomnia! Four days!!) and I was just not thinking straight! Apologies.

They were Dutch geologists. Otherwise all true.

They were actually all kind of scary situations! :)

Tubbs?

Hah, you cheated sort of! Is that cheating? Maybe just clever.

It was a lie by one word. And then a lack of acknowledgement. :D

C'mon tubbs!

BtS got it. :) I have done around 50 psychedelic chemicals, but not 65. I was a weird child and had all kinds of tics and mental obsessions. For a while I would repeat everything I said under my breath so that I said everything 2 times... everything needed to be even numbers.

And I was big pimpin' at age 3. ;) Not Pentacostal, but we did know each other through church, our parents were friends.

Nice double bluff on the psychedelic front, I fell for it. :)

1) I've never done a psychedelic.

2) I broke my hand and didn't realize it for 3 weeks once.

3) I got lost in Nashville with 3 ounces of assorted drugs in a backpack for 4 hours.

You are correct, I've done both LSD and shrooms one time, had a bad trip both times. May try again some day.

2) meth is a hell of a drug, didn't realize until it turned purple and swelled up.

Yes lol, I did acid and shrooms once in high school.

I don't believe you were only lost in Nashville for 4 hours! :D

Like how long were you in TX?

8 days in Texas lol... wasn't lost there. I was only lost in Nashville for 4 hours, was literally walking around with a backpack filled with drugs lol. Buddy found me sitting at a gas station charging my phone.