• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Want to play a game?

Damn bits, your quick lol... yeah it's 3, how'd you guess?

Lol, far from it, I'll share a pic of all of my crooked fingers later.

In advance, Ted Nugent used to hunt like 5 minutes from my house, I've met him several times actually.

And my great grandfather was an enforcer for the Giordano's here in st louis, I actually still know a couple of the older guys that aren't active anymore.

OK so two truths and a lie. 1.I am an only child2. I can play classical piano 3. I have no tattoos because I'm indecisive on what I want

Number 2, don't remember you ever talking about a sibling and I think I remember having a conversation about tattoos.

I'll do it

1 - I have done 65 unique psychedelic substances in my life

2 - As a kid I obsessively counted everything and also had a variety of strange tics

3 - When I was 3 I had a girlfriend and we decided we were going to have 10 children

You didn't mention you were Pentecostal lol, I'm gonna say #3.

BtS got it. :) I have done around 50 psychedelic chemicals, but not 65. I was a weird child and had all kinds of tics and mental obsessions. For a while I would repeat everything I said under my breath so that I said everything 2 times... everything needed to be even numbers.

And I was big pimpin' at age 3. ;) Not Pentacostal, but we did know each other through church, our parents were friends.

I was just going to state that I lost my nerve.
It's your turn BtS. <3