• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How would you describe being very stoned?

Inso

Bluelighter
Hey all.

I'm just interested in how people would describe the feeling of a high dose of strong weed.

It's hard to imagine if you've never done it I imagine.

A floating, dreamlike state where parts of the body feel almost like they are floating. Thoughts go inwards, sometimes leads to an introspective state. A really high amount of Sativa can make that uncomfortable sometimes though.

What would you guys say?

stoned

i would say: from the moment you lose (not lessen) your motoric capabilities.

Unfortunately when I get extremely stoned most of the time I get paranoid and really introsoective anxiety tends to be a problem. I also lose some control of motor functions and feel slower dumber. Weed is kind of a shit drug I think I like the way it looks smells and tastes more then anything.

somewhere between a pain killer and an acid trip. weed has one of the most naturally euphoric feels as well when you get a really good laugh going. it really depends. thc and all the varieties within that produce different effects in different ways. smoking weed produces a significantly different effect compared to smoking BHO or eating a very powerful edible. those tend to be much more on the psychedelic side. I've had edible experiences that were up to par with mushroom trips, this may sound crazy and I was very young when I was experiencing this but at the time it was more intense and mind wrenching Than some of my mushroom trips. its like comparing different opiates, they all have the same basic effect but each has a unique profile. even with dabs, the heat of red hot nail when you take your dab releases a different profile of thc than say a very cool nail that would puddle it otherwise. very tough to say, or even really place thc into a category.

It's quite incredible how, once you have an affinity for cannabis, different strains can have remarkably varying effects. I agree, no other drug has quite the same 'natural' euphoric feeling to it. Hence why it's quite easy to slip into being permanently stoned, it just gradually replaces feeling sober. While other drugs clearly change you to one particular state.

It will be very interesting if as legalisation moves forward more of the specific cannabinoids responsible for these variation are discovered and studied, beyond just THC and CBD.

On a trip to Amsterdam my friend insisted they only wanted to smoke the strongest of Sativas the whole day. Neither of us had much of a tolerance. A few strong spliffs and a couple of hours later and we were both sitting in our hotel room about as uncomfortably as two human beings can sit together in near silence.

I felt like I was wired on speed and mildly tripping at the same time, there was nothing relaxing to the high whatsoever, it just felt edgy as fuck with strong time dilation.

I think we resorted to taking 10mg diazepam and smoking an Indica spiff to take the edge off.

Me and the wife done the same in Amsterdam, we got the strongest stuff the grasshopper had, smoked a joint and had a really bad time lol....we were tripping round Amsterdam at night.

Tried going for dinner and couldn't eat, we thought we were being followed so went back to our room and barigaded ourselves in our room for hours.

After a few hours we got the munchies but none of the 2 of us would go out.

The next day we bought a bag of mild pre rolled joints and took it easy.

I'm not even sure what it is that I like about it? I was high for almost a year straight my wife just had a baby so I've been sober last few days. Besides a bit of anxiety and sweating i feel like a paranoid weight has been lifted off my chest.

Being 'very stoned' should be a pleasant dreamlike state where you're comfortable in your own body, love music and laugh a lot - not a psychotic roller coaster ride to anxiety. 'Strong' (as in THC content) doesn't always equate with 'good'. You need the CBD to temper the effects of the THC. Tickle your cannabinoid receptors, don't beat them into submission. This is why I don't like the synthetic cannabinoids, but I feel that modern indoor weed is heading in the same direction and is giving an increasingly one dimensional effect rather than the fully rounded experience that a more naturally grown product affords.

Agreed FUBAR.

I got some CBD vape oil out of curiosity. It's weird like having a mildly relaxed, sleepy feeling but without the BUZZ. However I've been experimenting by using it along with smoking some good buds. Now with my weed pipe in one hand and the Vape machine in the other I can adjust the CBD and THC levels until I find the perfect balance, like some kind of mad scientist in a lab :sus:

Agreed FUBAR.

I got some CBD vape oil out of curiosity. It's weird like having a mildly relaxed, sleepy feeling but without the BUZZ. However I've been experimenting by using it along with smoking some good buds. Now with my weed pipe in one hand and the Vape machine in the other I can adjust the CBD and THC levels until I find the perfect balance, like some kind of mad scientist in a lab :sus:

Now that sounds excellent!!

How would i describe it "staring at your pc screen for 5 min not doing a thing, completely spaced out" not really i have done this.

But I also smoked a strong indica once mixed with truffel balls (infused with more chronic of course) ad i actually felt semi drunk like there was a brick on my head and i had to balance the heavy feeling on top just to try and walk properly...

But now i just enjoy a few bongs hits with some naturally outdoor landrace strains.

I like the solution

On a trip to Amsterdam my friend insisted they only wanted to smoke the strongest of Sativas the whole day. Neither of us had much of a tolerance. A few strong spliffs and a couple of hours later and we were both sitting in our hotel room about as uncomfortably as two human beings can sit together in near silence.

I felt like I was wired on speed and mildly tripping at the same time, there was nothing relaxing to the high whatsoever, it just felt edgy as fuck with strong time dilation.

I think we resorted to taking 10mg diazepam and smoking an Indica spiff to take the edge off.

Yes, good weed feels like you are melting. One of the greatest feelings in the world.

I love the trippy feeling from smoking a lot of Sativa. Add mountains of espresso for extra edginess :D

I really enjoy weed paranoia for some reason. Out in crowds it feels as if I'm a child with a secret that no one around knows, hehe.