• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'I'm Fucked Megathread', version: not the first and hopefully not the last either

30mg of speed totally done me in earlier. I'd thought it was shit speed so it's been sitting in my drawer for weeks. Nope, definitely the shit. =D

It's waning now so I'm going to have some hash in a pipe.

Chin up this peroid before you go to rehab can be very dangerous please keep that in mind. People see it as there last chance to use drugs and can go over very easily. Be safe.

thanks- you're right.apart from that one shot i did everything else with people about who knew what they were doing n prepared everything for me so was a s safe as possible with street drugs. and i really do feel that i needed that blow out otherwise i'd have been wondering forever what it feels like to push these drugs as intensely as you can and i have now. but i was playing with fire and wouldn't describe it as safe.

thought i'd be battered right now but just half asleep instead- 15 mg topi, 300 pregab, 8 mg subutex and 2 strong mixed drinks, admittedly on a full stomach. but i'm not just a bit sleepy, really wanted something more euphoric tbh.would love some temaz or b or even more booze. might steal more booze.... should probably just go to sleep. waste of drugs but i can't riskk combos like that in the day at my parents would get noticed.

but worried i might have done enough benzos this week to get a mild habit, but given i took none yesterday and was fine, should i be ok? i'll be embarrassed given i insisted to the rehab people i'm not addicted to benzos if i've made myself need a detox.

Don't ever cold turkey from high dose anticonvulsant drugs. I was off Lamotrigine for 24 hours and this afternoon began feeling like my brain was plugged into the mains, it was actually a somewhat enjoyable if uncomfortable buzz in itself.

I had not took any Benzo's for over 2 months and a friend gave me two 10mg Nitrazepam, it's a Benzo I have not tried but my friend who used to take Temazepam assures me they are very similar, took them both and it was a stupid mistake I am on 16mg of Suboxone which does nothing for me but maybe the mix was a bad one, I can only describe the experience as a narcoleptic fit I kept jolting in and out of consciousness and it was quite unsettling I also felt paralyzed and this went on for a few hours until I stopped fighting it and fell asleep. i think that because i was fighting it the experience was a bad one but no really sure never liked hypnotic benzos.

i think i remember being underwhelmed by nitraz

temaz is my all time favourite benzo cos its so euphoric. then clonaz and loraz. rated etizolam highly too.

well if rehab works this might be the last night i ever purposely try to get fucked up. just finished by subutex and pregab, had a zopi,got clonaz, diaz and quetiapine but gonna raid my parents booze cos i don't find any of those particularly euphoric without them.

argh feel fucking weird.

going in on monday.

I find it the opposite way, I find temazepam 'meh', too bland. Like biting into a sandwich with no filling inside.

I love nitrazepam as far as I like any benzo. Seems all the benzos I like most are nitrobenzodiazepines. Nitrazepam, nifoxipam. Loprazolam was another one I quite liked.

I like the hefty kick nitrazepam has, its got a punch few other benzos can match,

Although in terms of GABAergics, I prefer chlormethiazole or barbiturates, at least they have a proper kick to them.

i found nitraz just really mongy, you knew you were fucked and i felt like i was obviously a lot more impaired at everything than on other benzos and it didn't have any extra relaxation or euphoric properties to redeem it.

I always loved getting stoned and lurking in EADD/AUDD. Really enjoy the culture shock!! *recedes back into the shadows **claps hands and is gone into the night