• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'I'm Fucked Megathread', version: not the first and hopefully not the last either

thanks. well i've now got 20mg diaz 4mg clonaz 120mg codeine a g + t and 2 of whatever does quetiapine in me and i'm still just desperate for opiates really considering stealing more off my dad, he actually doesn't take them and i'd leave him stuff but i'm not sure i'm ready to be that sort of scumbag.

-------
of note i have no benzo tolerance right now really, nor alcohol, no opiates for 7 days, so i should be under not sitting here crying desperate for heroin.

Wired on 'phet. Some snow white, uncut whizz. Racemic, but still, its doing a mighty fine job of getting me wankered=D

Fuck me....had a codeine CWE earlier and some gabapentin. Not had any crash, still fucking flying.first time trying the borohydride/CuCl2>copper nanoparticles in-situ process for nitropropenes. Love it so far, at least the first time on P2NP. Damn. Clean as, and with a kick like an irate mule.

Although I only acquired the basic package (my man with the best items having returned to ?10 a pop logically will do 2 - 15 quid and 3 for 20) the crack was lush and the heroin has left me feeling genuinely nice for the first time in weeks. I cracked the first bag as per chucking the 2nd on the plate which I am now tooting with my head nodding sufficeinty between each line. I know it won't last a biscuit but at least for this moment I am comfortable and pretty mashed. Yay me.

I kept thinking and thinking guys and I got to the idea of living my whole life on tramadol, it's only a hassle and I just damage my body trying to quit over and over again when I could just maintain my habbit, the only downside in this case would be the supply but I got connections with 2 pharmacy chains owners in different cities so my supply is unlimited. what you think? it would wreck my central nervous system later in life or not? I'm 21 now and been an addict for 6 years

Nobody is going to advise you to continue taking prescription based medicines for which there is no need.

Ideally seek professional help in order to seek help first, reducing then quitting completely.

Although I am bias when it comes to Tramadol anyway (I find the effect highly unpleasant first and foremost) for a 'mid-range' opioid I am of the opinion that the serotonergic tinkering that the drug produces could cause more harm than the organic opiate alkaloids and basic semi - synthetics do. While having an undeniably high potential for dependence and especially in the case of morphine and heroin, the ability to take life instantly in intolerable doses they have a relatively low toxicity compared to most drugs of abuse, with most harm stemming from the nature and use of street heroin.

In my admittedly uninformed opinion I would imagine chronic use of codeine or dihydrocodeine would offer less risk than tramadol, as without the SNRI component of its method of action it would not only mitigate the risk of seizures but would be less complex to reduce and withdraw from when ready, although as they are more strictly controlled under the Misuse of Drugs Act your relationship with the pharmacists would be tested further...

This is just my own waffle and as said it is inadvisable to commit to long term use of any of the above mentioned drugs. No good will come of it at the very best.

I have access to morphine and oxycodone too but I'm the most functional on tramadol that's why it's my drug of choice, in my whole history of use I had 2 seizures one when I was on (300 mg) although I consumed 1800 mg a day before but this was my regular dose in that period of time and one when I was in withdrawal but with long time periods between the 2.

I plan on tapering from 1000mg to 500 and keep it that way, codeine just triggers an unpleasant anti-histamine reaction in me although morphine doesn't. but when I consume morphine and oxycodone I always tend to add a little trams for the SNRI effect so I think I'm gonna keep it this way. Getting on and off the tramadol just brings horrible withdrawals, depressions etc it's more comfortable dosing that way.

Qnd in the pharmacy here 1 pack of tramadol of 20x 50 mg is 6 lei = 1.1553989 British pounds ( you can edit this, but anyone can find this information on the internet or in any pharmacy as it is not the street price ) so it wouldn't drive me to steal, lie etc or exhaust myself financially for it, this way I'm able to have a job and still go to college but on morphine or oxy I would just nod out constantly without having a single impulse to do anything else than laying in bed and chainsmoking.

I can empathise with that, while I am sitting here waiting to either find a reason to get it together and get a life, or die, I honestly fail to consider that most folk have things they need to do and I can imagine that being somewhat stimulating tramadol would be an attractive DOC with its potential for functionality.

Although I only acquired the basic package (my man with the best items having returned to ?10 a pop logically will do 2 - 15 quid and 3 for 20) the crack was lush and the heroin has left me feeling genuinely nice for the first time in weeks. I cracked the first bag as per chucking the 2nd on the plate which I am now tooting with my head nodding sufficeinty between each line. I know it won't last a biscuit but at least for this moment I am comfortable and pretty mashed. Yay me.

God I am craven, this shits the bomb so I have, for the first time since the drought, gone back for a second lot within the same afternoon.

The bobs, but the white wasn't half bad either. Its the only source of pleasure I have at the moment, things really suck big time at the moment. Same story as per, just really isolated now and the vileness sent my direction is pretty high.

ER Oxycodone and some very nice weed. Floating

Gonna add some Pregabalin too. My family member who donated me them is prescribed it alongside the Oxy, they are synergistic I think, good for pain and mightily delicious.

Last edited:
Gonna share those tasty memes here or are you just gonna tease us?

Mg35vvw.jpg

9t36TLq.jpg

LERab1p.jpg

More:

http://imgur.com/gallery/GBRi5Ep
https://imgur.com/gallery/UGtkU8P

Last edited:
I'm officially (with no authority whatsofuckingever) renaming this thread to be thee "I wish I was fucked" MEGA thread ;p

fucking heroin. iv'd myself l
cos i"m an idiot. had all the stuff here cos my mate did me speedball- fucking excellent i thought. i purposely didn't look at how she prepared anything so i wouldn't be stupid enough to try on y own but was too tempted. theres no clear instructions anywhere on the internet- like they say don't use too much citric but not how much that is. i was so crap at hitting a vein that there only reason i didn't give up was cos that was almost all of my gear.

thought i'd fucked up at first cos it was slower than i expected and i don't know if you can boil it off with the water or if its not dissolved properly it gets stuck in the filter or something so smoked the rest of what i ha, then it hit me about 2 seconds later. so now i'm battered, no gear for the morning till i score, and wasted it really cos i need to go t bed

fucking heroin. iv'd myself l
cos i"m an idiot. had all the stuff here cos my mate did me speedball- fucking excellent i thought. i purposely didn't look at how she prepared anything so i wouldn't be stupid enough to try on y own but was too tempted. theres no clear instructions anywhere on the internet- like they say don't use too much citric but not how much that is. i was so crap at hitting a vein that there only reason i didn't give up was cos that was almost all of my gear.

thought i'd fucked up at first cos it was slower than i expected and i don't know if you can boil it off with the water or if its not dissolved properly it gets stuck in the filter or something so smoked the rest of what i ha, then it hit me about 2 seconds later. so now i'm battered, no gear for the morning till i score, and wasted it really cos i need to go t bed

Chin up this peroid before you go to rehab can be very dangerous please keep that in mind. People see it as there last chance to use drugs and can go over very easily. Be safe.

Munted on caffeine here. Three espressos and a pot of tea. Yorkshire Tea as well 8o