• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

The 'I'm Fucked Megathread', version: not the first and hopefully not the last either

i took 1 150mg pregab last night, cos i gotta use all my pills before rehab, and i thought it was shit. i had no trouble falling asleep though, slept 10 hours, and am now wobbly. what is the point in this shit? does it need to be mixed with opiates to be worth taking? i've seen people in a proper state mixing it with brown so thought you really shouldn't.

or do you have to take more and just not have to do anything that involves standing up or being awake the next day?

^ First time I tried pregas I took 900mg alongside GBL and a couple grammes of ketamine and my lawdy lawd did I spend a lotta time on my arse and/or rolling around making disturbingly weird ecstatic groaning noises. It's never done owt like that since. Suspect it's more of a combo thing to be anything more than mildly relaxing. Decent for certain types of pain and maybe mild-moderate anxiety but not much else imo.

Having said that, it definitely can be very, very messy combo'd up with certain things so start low and take it up steady is probably a wise move. That or don't bother cos it ain't all that (recreationally at least) anyway. IMO/IME and all that, obviously.

fuck me ok 900mg is a lot. bloody hell. i'm glad you were ok.

argh I promised i'd throw my pregab away, but also got told that it would help with crack cravings. is it ok to break a promise t ogive yourself a chance of not doing the most self destructive thing you've ever done? does a crackheads promise mean anything? why am i using being a crackhead as an excuse not to be trustworthy.... even though i'm not trustworthy cos i'm a crackhead. argh i'm fucked on this attempt at logic now.

I was gifted a load of 300mg pregabalin capsules when I was on the tail end of my last methadone taper. I'd got down to 20mg meth/day and decided to use the pregs to jump off. I took 4 (1200mg) each night for a week, and although I suffered absolutely no withdrawal symptoms from the methadone, I turned into a bloated, retarded mess from the pregs. I decided to just continue with the methadone reduction instead as it seemed to be the lesser of two evils...

I'd say it rather depends on whether pregabalin will actually work for you for crack cravings, Chin. Worth a shot if the latter is overwhelming... but worth bearing in mind that if you can get through a few hours of cravings they diminish significantly and trading one craving for another isn't always the wisest move. Pregabalin (and it's cousin gabapentin) are fairly innocuous initially (at "reasonable" doses) but I've certainly seen and heard of people getting in a serious state with them so worth treating with caution for sure.

If you have rehab coming up it shouldn't be such a problem though. Kinda depends on the rehab though - inpatient or out? Long or short? Feel free to answer or ignore any and all of the previous and best of luck whatever the case - it can be done, it really can <3

it depends rather crucially on whether i remember once i'm singlemindedly after light that there's a potential way to reduce the cravings!! they've been overwhelming enough to lose my job and become a full time crack whore, so i'll go with worth a shot. i'll try to remember when i know i badly need to sleep cos occasionally then not scoring more crack comes into my mind. and i'll be super wary this time cos i accidentally texted my mum about having slept 5 hours in the last 5 days cos i was on a crack binge after knowing for a long long tine i should sleep and god that made me feel shitty.

it will be inpatient rehab, private so short, but i'm desperate for assisted living somewhere after cos i've always lost my shit being left on my own.

thanks!!!

Just popped 6 chlormethiazole (heminevrin) capsules, and 6-7x10mg oxycodone IR caps,plugged the latter.
So glad I am not having any recources like that at the moment I would be addicted no time, Enjoying my IPA and THC at the moment so any downer would cause some lightely overkill.

it depends rather crucially on whether i remember once i'm singlemindedly after light that there's a potential way to reduce the cravings!! they've been overwhelming enough to lose my job and become a full time crack whore, so i'll go with worth a shot. i'll try to remember when i know i badly need to sleep cos occasionally then not scoring more crack comes into my mind. and i'll be super wary this time cos i accidentally texted my mum about having slept 5 hours in the last 5 days cos i was on a crack binge after knowing for a long long tine i should sleep and god that made me feel shitty.

it will be inpatient rehab, private so short, but i'm desperate for assisted living somewhere after cos i've always lost my shit being left on my own.

thanks!!!

Maybe there are living forms available that would suit that need?

So glad I am not having any recources like that at the moment I would be addicted no time, Enjoying my IPA and THC at the moment so any downer would cause some lightely overkill.

nah mate you'd learn. i was a daily stoner when i got addicted to benzos, added booze to that, then gear. then liked the gear so much more than the others that i managed to kick all of them. then used 'well it got me off the gang, booze and benzos' as an excuse to be a heroin addict which worked out great till i got very very tired and really needed some stimulation (everyone who sells brown sells white in case you didn't know). apart from hating myself the whole time for letting myself have the need for opiates hang over ever moment.

and yes- there are sober living places and recovery houses etc. some of them are full of drugs though and i have no idea how you tell.

^ First time I tried pregas I took 900mg alongside GBL and a couple grammes of ketamine

My first time was prescribed 75mg 2x a day at first, the first dose kicked in just after I took the second. And it was hefty, just like coming up on E, though the come up was the only resemblence and that happened only the first time.

Cleared my Tinnitus on the spot, I had been suffering from stress related Tinnitus for months. But that second dose was totally unnessecary at that initial period. So 900 mg imo is absurd and I have a history of GHB addiction.

... 900 mg imo is absurd and I have a history of GHB addiction.

Why yes, yes it is. However, I knew nothing about pregabalin at the time and, given my... fairly extensive history of fairly excessive (you could even say "aburd" levels of) drug abuse this was hardly unusual for me. FWIW, the same amount did precisely fuck all to me when I tried it without combining it with anything. These days I'd be flat on my arse, mind. Moderation has it's benefits for sure :)

Interesting what you say about tinnitus though. I've suffered from tinnitus for a couple decades now (side effect of the codeine I lost my poppy product cherry (aside from a one-off heroin use prior to that) to apparently - who knew? :?). I've used gabapentin (closely related to pregabalin) fairly regularly at times and have never noticed that effect. May have to see if pregablin itself does owt if used "sensibly" sometime...

now we've done 'educate chin-up on pregab' can we do the same with quetiapine? i took some of those yesterday. i have found them lovely with gear in the past and i think they made running out of crack less heartbreaking. but i took some last night and only noticed going cross eyed.

having a stash to get through before rehab is hard work and i think the fact that i just want to mix every drug with b really says something about where my heart lies.

now we've done 'educate chin-up on pregab' can we do the same with quetiapine? i took some of those yesterday. i have found them lovely with gear in the past and i think they made running out of crack less heartbreaking. but i took some last night and only noticed going cross eyed.

having a stash to get through before rehab is hard work and i think the fact that i just want to mix every drug with b really says something about where my heart lies.

I have the odd sub - therapeutic dose of quetiapine (150mg) occasionally as an alternative sleeping aid when I'm trying to give the benzos a miss. Makes me feel like shit though, get horrible akathisia and thought deceleration that on a couple of times required a c-pam upon waking just to properly calm down so I find them a bit counterproductive. I have not tried them with any other drug through fear of it dampening the effect .

yeah i did find i went straight to sleep. which is good as a chronic insomniac. will make a note not to do any in any withdrawal like state if you get movement issues. luckily didn't need to raid the clonaz in the morning.

why would it dampen the effects of other drugs?

ok i'm not fucked but i need to be. i went downstairs to steal booze from my parents cos my own stash of gin is empty and my mum was there so it didn't work.

how much is 120mg codeine in units of heroin- like i've never respected shitty opiates but god i'm desperate. i've had 10mg diaz 2mg clonaz, as strong g + t, 120 mg codeine (my dad has cancer, this is the first time i've ever stolen, i do feel guilty but i think its indicative of how mental i'm going right now) i'd do anything for more opiates right now but i'm not stealing more of my dads cancer drugs. is this a time when pregabs would maybe not be pointless. or the quetiapine? or just more benzos?

i've felt nothing from anything i've taken, i'm not crying and self harming but no positive effects and my addiction has gone from serene that i never have to do anything again to OHMYFUCKINGGOD.

why the fuck did i fucking tell my parents to book me in for rehab for 2 weeks time i just wanna be a wrecked dammit.

Chinup, I will be honest with you I don't think you sound ready for rehab its not really something you just wing and go along with its a commitment to get clean, I am notsaying not to go just think another option might be better, what about Suboxone/Methadone maintenance?

i don't know if i'm ready but my mortgage won't be paid next month if i go back to where i can use.

i'm at my parents right now and kicked at the start of the week so i don't need maintenance. i need to be able to live independently without resorting to drugs or starvation.

its natural for these things to step up when they're threatened.

when i got the call that there was a bed for me in inpatient anorexia in 3 days time it stepped up something wrotten. i was so numb (anorexia does that) that my legs gave out at the top of a huge staircase and i didn't feel a thing, my arm was in a massive plaster cast cos i'd fragmented my elbow (aorexia also destroys your bones i'm petried what they're like after 5 years of gear now too).

so its normal when these things are threatened they step it up a notch.

i don't plan to wing it i want a life again, i want to be able to stop my mum from being as ill as she is and i know the stress is probably making my dads cancer worse.

i made the decision myself to ask to go in 2 weeks on monday yesterday but now i'm just not sure. i'm fucking shitting myself. i don't know if i'd have made that decision if my own other option was to default on my mortgage. i just don't know

all i want to know right now is what out of pregab, diaz, clonaz or quetiapine will potentiate codeine best?