• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'I'm Fucked Megathread', version: not the first and hopefully not the last either

if you have the needed cy2pd6 enzymes to take the tramadol to its full potentatial it can be mad stimulat, as kids years ago we used to have looooong walks before going home like 3-4 hours till the sunrise sent us home, just talking gibberish and walking. those days are over now as I am again on 1000 mg just for the sedation and I need at least 500 to not get in withdrawal, but in the past 200 mg was a good stimulant dose. I loved tramadol always because if you know how to manipulate it dosage wise it can be such different things like in a low-mid tier dose stimulant, big dose for a pleasure nest and nodding off, mid to big for a blend between pure bliss and the energy to do everything,everywhere everytime :))) that's why I still take it even as I have morphine and oxy sources

Yes, opiates do have a stimulating effect to a certain extent. Heroin is classed as a 'stimulant narcotic' - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. But it depends upon the individual and tolerance of course. When the wife and I were on the gear, it used to keep her awake all night, whereas I was just a gouching dribbling mess. However, my habit was more advanced that hers and I'm sure she would have caught up eventually. But yeh, opiates do have the propensity to keep you awake which probably explains why benzos are so popular with smackheads. However, I always found that a couple of spliffs had me sleeping like a baby.

I really want to try benzos. I had valium once years ago but was coked out my skull, just remember it being slightly relaxing. No one I know takes them, but I've recently been offered Xanax and wondered if it would be a good idea...

In fucked news, I took some IR Tramadol on top of an ER one. Now I'm having a spliff outside and feel floaty, with some actual happy thoughts for once. Life would be shit without drugs wouldn't it guys (and girls)?

Been stoned for the last six months. Ran out for first time in ages. No withdrawal effects, boredom, or anything. Really is best drug in the world.

Waiting on the local hoodlums to restock, to end this madness.

It was the same for me. The beautiful thing is that I'm on huge doses of Cymbalta and Lamotrigine (for a neurological condition, not depression or epilepsy), so between a mood stabilizer and SNRI it's not actually possible for me to feel anxiety with weed, or almost anything. I just float through life in a haze :sus:

Thanks. Weed is the best treatment, kills off my extreme pain nicely. Told my GP and he stared at me blankly lol. I used to have the same with weed anxiety in my younger days too. I think it also has to do with the massively superior quality of weed available compared to then. God I smoked some awful shit as a teenager, soapbar made of tires...blatantly adulterated 'skunk'...

ON TOPIC

Smoked big spliff of Stardawg and drank a pot of tea. Then went on a Facebook meme binge

@LNS, just take the oxys orally 90% BA that way, I used to IV them sometimes but orally is the best, the way I would take them is to chew them to a fine powder and swallow it

ON TOPIC

Smoked big spliff of Stardawg and drank a pot of tea. Then went on a Facebook meme binge

Gonna share those tasty memes here or are you just gonna tease us?

@LNS, just take the oxys orally 90% BA that way, I used to IV them sometimes but orally is the best, the way I would take them is to chew them to a fine powder and swallow it

They already were a fine powder inside a gelcap. Shortec by Qdem Pharmaceuticals. They hit the spot quite nicely.

Caved and scored last night, even braving the horrors of the rail replacement bus service. Which actually ran more frequently than the trains they replaced, and the fare wa
s . Then pulled an alll-nighter. Fuck it, Monday's a bank holiday anyway (sorry, peeps in Scotland; not that sorry, mind -- we didn't get one on the 6th :p) Just been sick, now; so at least the tolerance I built up must all be gone. Hmmmmm ..... I think i'll skin up.

EDIT: Aw, tits! Just dropped the bloody baccy on the floor like some sort of prize tart. Well, if it landed in the same spot where I spilt some gear earlier on, maybe it'll mop some of it up .....

Last edited:
^ Heheh, class act Julie. Throwing up and spilling gear and baccy. Droogz is gud innit? ;)

FUBAR-sorry about long time no speak, will get on to you ASAP.

Julie-yeh fuckin smack'ead!

Nothing worse than gear going where you least want it to. Accidentally inhaled my second to last hit of what was good gear but a shite bag (about half I usually get, bugger that it comes from just got nicked so it hasn't been the best. Actually I was giving serious thought to trying to have my contact help poison the fucker in question after the last lot. for a 1/4 I expect it to be weight on. Second to last time, paid the usual 160 (inc tenner next day shipping) and fuck, paid for a 1/8th an got four ten bags at best, if it'd been anyone nearby, they'd be dead for that. I'd have killed them without a second glance, only trouble is, I get my H through someone who gets it from their dealer, and I would consider the one I get it from as much of a friend as I am capable of considering someone. Given I am for the most part without emotion. People are rarely friends, usually only of use, or else of no importance bar buying groceries. This particular individual I'd actually upset of something were to happen to them. Most people I could care less if they lived or died. People in this subforum...sadie and sham, plus the guy I get H and methadone from,...I could care less if they all dropped dead. But one or two, actually have worth to me..that is rare.

Just popped 6 chlormethiazole (heminevrin) capsules, and 6-7x10mg oxycodone IR caps,plugged the latter. Just lazing around to watch star trek, TOS then enterprise, then 'andromeda',a sci-fi series done By the same writer as was responsible for trek.

Did have only a bare handful of chlormethiazole caps left, but picked up a 'rescue pack' script just moments ago, went out during TOS, since its an episode I've seen before, the one where Kirk gets accelerated to crazy speeds by the Scalosian race. Instead of picking it up right away, I went straight back home, as I already have 2 capsules of heminevrin left, and the rescue pack script is much much bigger, as always, than I actually need, for a full 21 caps, I'll not need it during the time it takes for Enterprise and Andromeda to be on and finish, as I've just said 'fuckitall' and took a solid recreational dose, with 2 caps left of my regular script anyway, I'll be going soon to pick them up, and gave me a nice chance to take a sound recreational hit of chlormethiazole.

Not that I'd have had much if any problem,as I seem, when my regular use of chlormethiazole is at either baseline or increased dosages, to weirdly as hell for a GABAa agonist of barbiturate-like character, not to have developed ANY physical dependency,or even tolerance, at least, not enough to require increasing the dose, a little, just enough that I can take it alongside my pain meds, and alongside the infinite and automatically refilled 10mg/d (as 2 5mg moggies) nitrazepam script (I use higher doses by quite a lot, just a couple of days a week, as and when needed. Ages back I asked for a script of nitrazepam at 10mg daily, for a very specific length of time, because of some events, life-wise that I wanted nothing to do with but that were outside my ability to control; the length was known to me beforehand, so I told them to give me a moggy script for that length of time, then when it was for certain, over, to allow me to do my planned taper)...

Saw the GP initially weekly to get a refill, but they just decided eventually, and after only a few appointments, it seems, to free up appointment slots for others and just stuck it on my med sheets with the refills that get done automatically, like say, clonidine, or the muscle relaxant, tizanidine; that I take to deal with the otherwise permanent and unceasing stiffness severe muscle spasm in my leg due to nerve damage, along with my pain and antiseizure meds.

Literally, just went 'sod it, we will make it easier on ourselves by not having to see him every week or month, we'll just put it on repeat and let him keep it for as long as he feels like, this heavy duty long acting BZD'. I've had the script for years now, maybe 5 years or more and they just keep giving me the moggies.

How fucking STUPID of a doctor is THAT? to just leave a patient with that sort of a dose of nitrazepam, telling them to take it twice a day, every day?

My own personally assigned GP does know that I know a fair lot about biochemistry, toxicology and pharmacology, medicine and many related disciplines,indeed, he has said himself that I know a lot more than he does about them, still, if I were almost any other patient that would be putting me in quite a lot of danger, and of a most unpleasant sort, would it not? negligently, even?

(no, I don't intend to sue them, not at all. Rather, given most doctors are so stingy they make people beg on their god-damned knees for each and every miligram of as weak a load of crap as chlordiazepoxide, or diazepam, given they aren't trying to stop me, or saying anything about it, I doubt they even remember in fact; and that benzos are a precious and hard to obtain resource, and that the syntheses are rather complicated and involved, multi step affairs generally, and besides, I don't really WANT 100s of grams of nitrazepam (although I'd go for nimetazepam, flunitrazepam and flunimetazepam if I ever do go for a synth of a classic benzo (meaning a 1,4-benzodiazepine with GABAa receptor positive allosteric modulator activity, your sedative-hypnotic, muscle relaxant and anticonvulsant, anxiolytic benzo-1,4-diazepines, rather than other other configurations of the benzodiazepine ring that act on things like AMPA receptors as antagonists/negative allosteric modulators, dopamine reuptake inhibitors, neuropeptidergics and other funky shit you don't expect when you think of as 'a benzo' etc.)

Haha (posted later at almost 12:20)

Just as well I do have that extra two, because I ended up totally wasted. Tried to make a honey sandwich. Made one. Went to make another and kept wondering where the honey was. I had it in my hand it turns out, and ended up having to scrape it up off the bread board with the bread, because I was so absolutely RATSPHINCTERED, that I'd taken the cap off the honey bottle and had it upturned, going all over the fucking chopping board.

Couldn't scrape it up with a knife to use it of course, because this board, its all plastic, and it has this HIDEOUS surface texture, all finely grainy and uggh..I can't even stand to touch it without gloves. Total sensory nightmare.

Wish I could have licked the unused honey that the bread didn't get off of the board, but it was wasted, because there is no way I could put my mouth on that and get that texture on my mouth, I'll even put disposable surgical gloves on before picking it up with my hands. And if someone is washing it,jesus god, fingers in ears, run the fuck out of the room at top speed as if the one washing up had just told me they farted phosgene and then let rip with an earthshaker.

Should have been working today, but the above is kinda my calling in...well not sick, but I did just wake up from being so far bastardlyshyted off that heavy dose of chlormethiazole that until it has totally worn off and I have to take my regular medical dose again. And I've got those two caps spare, and can go pick up the rescue pack in the morning tomorrow, probably grab another bottle of the linctus while I'm at it from the same pharmacy (BEFORE I hand over the script for the chlormethiazole of course, although this place seems happy to sell me a bottle a day, and go by whatever the bare minimum legal restrictions are, even knowing I'm on morphine, oxy, nitrazepam, chlormethiazole, tizanidine, clonidine, pramipexole, and a few other things besides), I'll get me the bottle first then hand over the chlormethiazole script.

Just had a 300mg shot of morphine too, while I watch family guy/american dad and have a few beers. Nice glow just showing the first signs of coming on after the IM morphine, although going to wait with a beer until it hits fully, so I can appreciate the cigar better when I light up my post-shot smoke.

Anyone else find that after shooting up opioids, that they just HHAAAVVVEE to have a smoke afterwards? and that an E-fag doesn't work the same in that it doesn't satisfy enough in the same way? it has to be real cancer-bush sticks of some sort.Guessing because of the traces of MAOIs and other trace alkaloids in tobacco. But nicotine alone, from an E-fag (say, where ARE spade and his mom these days?) Nothing happened to him I hope? or is he just off IRL somewhere, shagging passing dogs again?

Oh and BJ-why don't you just open your wraps of skag on top of a large wide piece of Al foil, with the edges turned up, that way no little bits that have broken off the rock can possibly escape until you are ready to blaze 'em. And if you keep your bags of gear on top of the foil sheets to pack your pipes, and you flick the bits of dust off the outside edges of the end of the glass onto the foil, and after the 8th is done, flick and wipe the surfaces of the plastic over itself to knock the last blims onto the foil, then get a last toke. Even if it isn't out of a proper glass pipe, or even a length of a pipette, still better to have it than waste it.

My Mum who is away has given me permission to delve into her Oxy stash. Brb :sus:

Pregabalin, ER Oxyxodone and shitloads of Critical Kush. Killed off my pain nicely and I'm floating on clouds. Just met an angel. %)