• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'I'm Fucked Megathread', version: not the first and hopefully not the last either

Hello Kronos, long time no see :)

Meth, crack and smack eh? Must admit to being slightly jealous, but my smack and crack days are behind me now (still jealous of the meth though...)

Stay the fuck out of your groin mate, it never ends well.

Take care mate :)

20mg ER Oxycodone. I've been taking it for the last two days, courtesy of a family member who is prescribed them. It is a state of calm bliss, far more euphoric than Morphine. I can see why America is addicted to this stuff, I have no doubt I'd become hopelessly hooked if I had a constant supply. I think I finally understand the appeal of strong opiates.

Also some 'monster cookies' weed. Heavy Indica, lovely taste and smell. And an entire pot of tea and two cups of coffee in the last two hours. Caffeine is good. Shall I make a Tea thread? I feel it should exist.

Getting annoyed, my ketone isn't coming out properly, because adding dichlor to the post-reaction mixture after vacuum filtration and washing the filter cake with more DCM, it ought to separate out into polar and nonpolar layers, with the nonpolar DCM fraction containing the P2P, fucker isn't behaving right, even after adding H2O to dilute the GAA and neutralizing a lot of the GAA with sodium carbonate and bicarbonate to try and salt out the nonpolar fraction.

Don't know why it isn't forming a bilayer, have run the reaction before and its ALWAYS come out with the dichlor.

Drying the ketone/dichlor over freshly roasted MgSO4. Then it'll just need the DCM distilled off then the ketone turned to the corresponding ketoxime using hydroxylamine and reduction to amphetamine using ammonium formate and zinc to perform a catalytic transfer hydrogenation.

did you watch mate?? swear to god best sci fi i have ever seen its so well written and the production values immense. Get past the first season and it grows

Watched first two episodes and it's looking good so far. I like the premise and the graphics on the space scenes are top notch. Got sidetracked by starting American Horror Story, which is brilliant! So many gems of shows made by Netflix lately.

DCM dried over anhydrous MgSO4 and the drying agent separated by pouring the liquid and drying agent through a Buchner, then rinsing with a little more DCM to make sure as little ketone as possible is lost mechanically.

Distilling the dried dichlor off and its coming off at a nice rate now.When it ceases to drip over into the receiver, that'll mean its just ketone left in the flask, ready for oximation and reduction.

OOPS! that was a monster...just had a huge ammonia volcano,, after adding neat caustic to ammonium phosphate solution too quicly, as adding NaOH solution wasn't working to release NH3. I'll wait a while, then clean it up and modify the ammonia generator, fill the source flask with dry NaOH and dry ammonium phosphate, then add mix together, dry, and add water in slow small quantities by means of a pressure-equalizing addition funnel.

GRRRRR...my only claisen head not in use just got filled and blocked with a rock hard solid plug of caustic soda. Trying to burn through it with acid but its still resisting all attempts to unblock it, and I need it to rig up another ammonia generator.

Hello Kronos, long time no see :)

Meth, crack and smack eh? Must admit to being slightly jealous, but my smack and crack days are behind me now (still jealous of the meth though...)

Stay the fuck out of your groin mate, it never ends well.

Take care mate :)

Aye, a gift from God somewhere i can actually get but its the Devil in disguise

Luckily i'm done with this shit. CT Methadone rattle already started, next few weeks will be shite but ts worth it for the end result. Hopefully ~20 digs in there wont do any lasting damage, can't & won't fuck this up or i'll be hop-along Kronos before the year is out! Plus i'm so sick of it all. Course its all just words, lets see what happens :)

Good to see you still around brother. pity forums are dying out, this was always a great place with the nice ratio of sound to cunts to absolute nutters that kept it interesting, all while promoting HR

So close...need to form the ketoxime and evaporate the water from the 54% formic acid neutralized with ammonia gas, and after that, 5 minutes and done.

Copious amounts of 3-mmc with stupid levels of cider. Have you ever drunk so much that you can feel each one of your organs twitching ? Nasty!

Copious amounts of 3-mmc with stupid levels of cider. Have you ever drunk so much that you can feel each one of your organs twitching ? Nasty!
No...I'm a lightweight when it comes to drinking. I used to be a teetotal and started to drink for social fun very late in life so I don't have any tolerance.
Organs twitching doesn't sound like fun at all, hope your comedown is not too bad... I've heard that the comedown from 3-mmc is kind of alright :)

Modified release Tramadol pills. Had 200mg last night and couldn't sleep till 9am, had a lovely time though lol. Just 100mg tonight. They are a lot nicer and stronger than instant release tablets. The stupid part of my brain is suggesting sniffing them cos they are pills not capsules, fuck no though lol.

Anyone seen find all opiates to have a stimulating effect? I've never felt sedation from any even Morphine :?

Modified release Tramadol pills. Had 200mg last night and couldn't sleep till 9am, had a lovely time though lol. Just 100mg tonight. They are a lot nicer and stronger than instant release tablets. The stupid part of my brain is suggesting sniffing them cos they are pills not capsules, fuck no though lol.

Anyone seen find all opiates to have a stimulating effect? I've never felt sedation from any even Morphine :?

Yes, opiates do have a stimulating effect to a certain extent. Heroin is classed as a 'stimulant narcotic' - an oxymoron if ever I heard one. But it depends upon the individual and tolerance of course. When the wife and I were on the gear, it used to keep her awake all night, whereas I was just a gouching dribbling mess. However, my habit was more advanced that hers and I'm sure she would have caught up eventually. But yeh, opiates do have the propensity to keep you awake which probably explains why benzos are so popular with smackheads. However, I always found that a couple of spliffs had me sleeping like a baby.