Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Safer way to smoke Heroin?

dangermouse7831

Bluelighter
Whenever I buy my normal white Heroin, I usually try and get a little bit of brown too, as I occasionally enjoy smoking it.

I use foil, a lighter, and a straw, which I think is pretty much the "usual" way. In my quest to avoid wasting any Heroin, I invariably end up burning a couple of small holes in the aluminium foil.

I am concerned that I'm inhaling burnt or vaporised aluminium when doing this and was wondering if anyone knew of a safer way to smoke it?

There must be something with similar heat conduction properties to aluminium, that burns at a much higher temperature. I am no scientist though, and don't have any idea.

Does anyone here have a suggestion as to a safer way to smoke Heroin? I've asked here in AusDD as I figured the answer will probably rely on products available to the average Australian (me).

You could try using a glass meth pipe or even a glass light bulb with the top ripped off.

But i'd stick to the aluminium foil, How big of a chasing the dragon habit do you have? inhaling a few tiny bit's of burnt foil isn't that bad. If you were smoking 3 grams of white heroin from Morning to night every day than yeah i would be concerned. Smoking two packs of ciggies daily would be worse for your lungs than smoking gear of foil once a week

Smoking two packs of ciggies daily would be worse for your lungs than smoking gear of foil once a week

That is a pretty low bar, mate. I personally don't understand the chasing the dragon, bullshit foil culture. It comes from being cheap in Asia and Aussies picked it up from Viets here - who almost all do it. I don't understand it at all. Get high purity stuff and burn on glass. If it's shitty stuff, it will wreck a pipe quickly. Though as someone else mentioned, lightglobes can take a lot of heat and it's easy to pop the top off to smoke from.

Personally - I don't understand why anyone doesn't IV it.

You can get different foil, some of the drug centers in the UK give it out is a lot thicker that the normal tin foil and doesn't burn.

I love smoking with foil tbh. It's my understanding if you try to smoke h or crack with a regular pip it will fuck up the glass.
I also know that you get massive hits with foil due to the longer t(r)ail (chase the dragon)
You'll never get as thick of a hit with a pipe than you can with foil as it's essentially floating in the air, theres practically no heat reduction.
As for burning holes, lower your flame and grab new foil sooner.
A straw sounds like an awful tooter and youll nevet get your reclaim. Either buy a steel straw from a health food shop or roll up some foil around your straw and then remove the straw before use.

Smoked on many different things in my time. Unfortunately using a glass pipe like a sweetpuff will only work a few times. Granted the first couple puffs are great. But that shit in your trail you get whilst chasing the dragon, will quickly coat the bottom of your pipe and that stops it from running smoothly anymore.
I agree with everyone else, coming from someone who tried to find something better than tin foil for a long time. Just shop around and find a better foil. Unfortunately.

Another point about using a tin foil rolled around a pen, I cut a foil square and fold it so the 2 sides almost touch each other in the middle then roll it around a pen or pencil. tyhe advantages of using foil as a straw is that if you touch the Heroin by mistake its easy to get it off your straw also if you use the same bit of foil to inhale through for a few bags you can open up the foil straw and it will have Heroin residue on it that you can smoke.