• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling while taking Vortioxetine (Brintellix Trintellix)

TK-421

Greenlighter
Hi. i am currently taking 20 mg Vortioxetine for my brain fog, brain fatigue low mood , anxiety etc. i went up from 5 mg 10 15 and now 20, i can not say that it is helping as much as i whould expect but i want to stay on the dosage for 2 months untill i can evaluate it. its the 5th week now.,

anyway i have some awesome trump pills that i want to roll with, i know rolling with ssri will not produce any effects but since brintellix/trintellix is not an ssri but an sms i am asking if it whould be safe to use . thanx in advance..

I wouldn't do it, as I expect it would have the same effect as combining MDMA with other SSRIs - vortioxetine binds to SERT receptor too, plus some other serotonin receptors.

Also you may be in risk of serotonin syndrome, so there is another reason not to experiment with this.

Last edited:
Donald-Trump-pills.jpg

back again, yes those one the image. amazing stuff , however i havent rolled again while on medication, current treatment is 30 mg buspar and 5 mg vortioxetine. maybe this is regimen is safer for me to roll. also vortioxetine didnt had much different effect in higher doses and did nothing for anxiety.