• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sonicwhite gabapentin withdrawal mega thread

I don?t. Because they always cave when I say I?ll give you this or complain that I want them.

The only one who could be a gatekeeper was my dad but he wouldn?t do it anymore cuz he said I?m not your gatekeeper you need to learn how to take them correctly

And no no doc is going to give me benzos.

Feel like the king of my world!

Hey,

So happy to hear this! YAY!!!

I'm over the loperamide withdrawal too and am feeling SO much better today also!
Thank God!

I can't believe we made it through that. I have never had Lyrica or Lyrica withdrawal but from what I was reading it sounds a lot like the Loperamide withdrawal I went through. Kind of like opiate, benzo, and some bad acid trip mixed together.

I am really glad we are both feeling better! Let's keep it that way huh?
I never want to go through that again. That sucked bad.
So LONG too. I have been in acute withdrawal for almost 8 weeks.

I am going to stick strictly to my prescribed medication as prescribed.
I feel lucky to be alive.

If I come off of gabapentin what can I take for anxiety.

Nothing works except benzos, lyrica, and gabapentin. I took my benzos correctly because they have a ceiling affect.

But gabapentin you can take breaks and BAM The high is back.

Things to take for anxiety instead of gabapentiniods include valerian root extract, CBD, magnesium and deep sleep an herbal remedy. This may sound weird but I found NMDA antagonists work extremely well for gaba and mild benzo WD. DXM and k have worked really well with effects lingering for 3-7 days.

It is important to keep the DXM dose below 60 mg in a 24 hour period. Do not take the DXM if you are on any SSRI's TCA's SNRI's or stimulants. I also found that long acting gabapentiniods are easier to control as far as dosing above the recommended amount. Struggled with gabapentin addiction. Tried Lyrica instead and was able to get it under control.

Things to take for anxiety instead of gabapentiniods include valerian root extract, CBD, magnesium and deep sleep an herbal remedy. This may sound weird but I found NMDA antagonists work extremely well for gaba and mild benzo WD. DXM and k have worked really well with effects lingering for 3-7 days.

It is important to keep the DXM dose below 60 mg in a 24 hour period. Do not take the DXM if you are on any SSRI's TCA's SNRI's or stimulants. I also found that long acting gabapentiniods are easier to control as far as dosing above the recommended amount. Struggled with gabapentin addiction. Tried Lyrica instead and was able to get it under control.
lyrica more simple to get off than gabapentin ?

I didn't sleep for two weeks after quitting Lyrica. I was in a panicked haze 24/7. I wanted to not wake up again. My kids called me deLyrical.

I didn't sleep for two weeks after quitting Lyrica. I was in a panicked haze 24/7. I wanted to not wake up again. My kids called me deLyrical.
how many days after you become normal ?

Two weeks. But then I had to catch up on sleep. Sleep evades me easily. It's torment.

Two weeks. But then I had to catch up on sleep. Sleep evades me easily. It's torment.
panic and other anxous things become normal after two weeks ? this is good how long did you use it ?