• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Sonicwhite gabapentin withdrawal mega thread

32 days folks. I wished I could see where I?m at but the Kratom takes most of the punch away

The anxiety is brutal from Kratom withdrawals.

Is all of this really worth it?

Guys I?m five weeks into gabapentin withdrawal. My quality of life has been reduced to laying in bed with panic attacks.

Surely I abused gabapentin and I hated myself for it and was willing to do anything to stop.

My roommates are getting into me. They say I have to function and I can?t let this beat me.

All I can do is hope that thee is a light at the end of this.

Personally I?m scared that I?m going to keep stuff. I eat Kratom just so I can breath without feeling like my chest is going to cave in.

I?m thinking to tell the doc to put me back on it and I try to force myself to take it correctly. Seriously life has been reduced to to nothing.

Sonic, I am rolling your recent threads into the megathread that CJ created. Please stop creating new threads on the same subject. Thank you.

It's not a problem and I am glad you're sharing the issues you've had with gabapentin, however there is a lot of clutter in all the forums and its best to keep all the information on one particular subject in one place. I'm sorry to hear that your WD has been so debilitating and I wish you the best and a speedy recovery.

I?ve learned my lesson.

I called the doc and told them my problems.

I asked if we could reinstate the GABA but I won?t know until I see her.

If gabapentin gave me some quality of life it?s not worth abusing it.

Been giving gabapentin again. I have been taking it correctly.

I have no desire to abuse it.

I had to go through 36 days of sheer hell to understand that.

I was past the withdrawals. My quality of life hawas reduced to zer. Please folks if you need a named please take it correctly.

Tricked myself. Detox 2

Guys I conned myself into thinking I could take this right.

I can?t. Now I?m back to square 1.

I went 36 days without but I need to function. If I don?t I can get kicked out of we?re i live.

Folks I relapsed. I see now that I just fooled myself into thinking it was the correct thing to do.

Someone please help!!!!!!

Maybe you should consider an inpatient type setting? Or just throw the pills out and push through. There's not much comfort to be had pharmacology wise that I know of.

Don't beat yourself up though. This shit is hard. I will say that I was addicted to gabapentin before. 4 months later any trace of the withdraw feeling is gone

The Kratom withdrawals were getting to me. The RLS. And crap.

Unfortunately now I?m stuck again. I get up and I?m dizzy as heck.

The Kratom withdrawals have always done that.

The gabapentin helps a lot but it sucks im trading addictions.

Sonic, I have asked you to keep updating this thread and to please stop creating new ones on the same subject. I would really rather not infract you over this so please don't let it come to that. There's already a lot of clutter on BL. It's to everyone's benefit to keep things as streamlined as possible.

Last edited:
No I was saying that it was my detox two. Sorry I did that. I wanted separated,

If I come off of gabapentin what can I take for anxiety.

Nothing works except benzos, lyrica, and gabapentin. I took my benzos correctly because they have a ceiling affect.

But gabapentin you can take breaks and BAM The high is back.

Feel like crap. My body aches. The Kratom withdrawals are worse then I thought they would be.

On top of that my addiction to gabapentin restarted.

I don?t know what to do. It attaches itself to me.

I feel like I?m going to be in a psych ward for the rest of my life cuz I?m just a nut that can?t take things correctly. Unfortunately I don?t have anymore options. The docs are going to prescribe benzos.

And gabapentin is the only thing that slightly phases the anxiety but for the life of me I can?t take it correctly.

Not sure what you mean, Sonic. Do you mean that your doctor isn't going to prescribe you benzos? If that's the case, do you have someone who can ration your gabapentin to you?