Burzum - Den Store S?vn [2018]

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Came across this little diamond on Youtube, it is all the tracks from his Thulean channel so it is so far removed from Aske, Belus albums & has that feeling to it of going off on a Norwegian winters day to go fight some battle you may not return from.

Enjoy folks.

Band: Burzum
Genre: Dark Ambient/Atmospheric
Years: 2018

1. Hail Oddinn, Sire I - 00:00
2. Den Store S?vn - 01:15
3. Sk?ldskapr - 04:21
4. Back to the Shadows - 06:51
5. Veistu - 10:05
6. Hail Oddin, Sire II - 12:11
7. Wotan - 14:50
8. Thulean Mysteries - 19:50
9. Mythic Dawn - 24:04
10. Heill auk S?ll - 29:17
11. Forgotten Realms - 32:53
12. Hail Death - 40:19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9EYsG3IAtg&t=235s&spfreload=5

didn't know he was still making tunes, should have figured. is he out of prison yet for trying to escape?

will try to download and listen to this

didn't know he was still making tunes, should have figured. is he out of prison yet for trying to escape?

He's been out since 2009. He has a YouTube channel with hundreds of videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective/videos

I thought he had discontinued the Burzum project, though, so not sure what this new album is. The description says "NOT OFFICIAL ALBUM, JUST A TRIBUTE TO BURZUM !" so I guess it's not even Varg.

Thanks Zopiclone, I will have a listen, though my heart sinks when I see it says dark ambient.

Long out now mate, and he's released at least 1 fucking brilliant album (Belus) which is up there with his early works, and one very good one (Fallen) but he's tapered off dramatically since then. He did re-record some stuff but of course, re-recordings are inevitably worse than the original.

He's a total far-right guru father figure now, total fucking fascist murdering racist nutbag but a genius creator of music :\

His been out of Norwegian jail for years, got nicked in France for speaking badly on Jews some time ago also.

His now stopped Burzum sadly, that link is music from this Youtube channel that he backs his videos up with.

I don't hate it but it's one of my least favorites. But I don't care, his black metal is some of the greatest ever. Hvis Lysett Tar Oss... The name alone gives me chills.

These unreleased tracks would be better without his spoken vocals or clean singing. . . the more black metal parts are nice though. Back to The Shadows sounds quite like something from Belus.

His voice is a bit goofy or something. I wish he would return to the insane shrieking of his earliest stuff, imagine that.

Man, I've had a pretty weird morning and I've had it accompanied by all the good Burzum albums on shuffle. I included Hlidskjalf just for you, Zopiclone bandit.

This gem just popped up:

Man, I've had a pretty weird morning and I've had it accompanied by all the good Burzum albums on shuffle. I included Hlidskjalf just for you, Zopiclone bandit.

This gem just popped up:

lol, life is strange.

Yeah I agree, Belus & as you said Hvis Lysett Tar Oss are imho some of his best work.

ThuleanPerspective1 day ago
Wow. I have not heard this in a long time.... In fact, I had forgotten all about this. It must be from a recording I did in Bergen prison in 1994, on a 4-track studio (cassette-player large) that I was allowed to have (along with my now lost guitar) for a very short time in my cell. At least I used that time well, and recorded this.
What a shit hole that prison was. One of those fancy new prisons, completely void of spirit and where everyone is t...reated with clinical hatred. I spent one year in almost total isolation there, before they sent me to Ila Prison.
Thanks for letting me listen to these track again. So many memories.

Uruk-Hai / Burzum (Genuine unreleased material from 1988-1994)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUS_x4V4mc