Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

AL-LAD - Experienced - AL-LAD thumbprint

Didgital

Moderator: PD
Staff member
Hi guys/gals!

I have been reading Bluelight for probably 10 years or so, I've made an account or two, but I never remembered my login info.

Anyway, I wanted to share a trip report that I should have put out about 4 years ago. I recently submitted it to Erowid, but knowing it could take several months before it's published, I figured I'd put it here. Its essentially in the format erowid requires so theres very little editing done to it.

TITLE: AL-LAD thumbprint
AGE at time of Experience: 28
WEIGHT: 135lb
DOSE: 5-15mg lets say 10 if it won't allow me to put in a range.
SEX: Male

I've already written up a report of this experience, only days after the fact. Here I am rewriting it, years later, again. I remember reading the famous China Cat thumprint story when I was very young. I thought it was intriguing, and sad that these types of reports are basically nonexistant. The highlights are still fresh, somewhat burned into my mind, likely forever. I guess I'll start off with previous psychedelic experiences, which are MANY. From my very first mushroom trip at the age of 14, I've realized the power of psychedelics to change lives. The list of substances tried is: (TOO LONG TO PUT HERE), please trust me when I say I am experienced with many psychedelics and empathogens, natural and synthetic along with with a plethora of other substances. All in all, I've taken over 50 different psychoacives in my life. Here is a brief list of a few.

TRYPTAMINES: Mushrooms, DMT, 4-aco-DMT, 5-meo-DMT, Bufotenin, 5-meo-MIPT, ayahuasca (a few different brews), DET
LYSERGAMIDES: LSD, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, LSA (morning glories)
PHENETHYLAMINES: 2C-(B,C,E,T2,T7) Mescaline (synthetic), San Pedro/Peyote, DOB, DOM, suspected DOI, and supposed TMA-6
DISASSOCIATIVES: Ketamine, MXE, 2 oxo PCE, DCK
Blah blah blah.

On to the story. I'd acquired a sizeable amount of AL-LAD powder as the tartrate salt. This was very early on in the commercial availability of the chemical. I'd realized what a special substance this was, as I was fortunate enough to have sampled the very first batch released on a well known but hidden website. 150 micrograms per .5 square cm of white on white blotter. This was before the molecule and name was printed on larger perforated tabs. sidenote: I believe the energy of the first batch was truly better. It was made without much knowledge of how it would be received by the global psychedelic audience. It's intent was relatively pure.

Plans were made to secure a bulk amount, and as soon as it was available, the wheels were put into motion. Receiving it I was surprised of the appearance. It looked like reagent grade zinc dust. Grey, but metallic and shiny. It was denser looking than any LSD crystal I'd ever seen. It had been purchased by a group of friends, but I was the only one with direct knowledge in laying substances on blotter, so it came to me. I'll skip the details, but I was proud that I accomplished this without any exposure, which I had expected. Looking at my finished work, I noticed a good sized clump of the material had stuck to the lab spatula I used to transfer the crystal to the solution. I'd say it was bigger than 2 match heads, and I was surprised even that such a large clump could stick to the metal without falling off. I estimate it was close to 10mg, but I doubt it was 20. I really don't know though. I'd had a few chances to take a thumbprint of LSD earlier in life but I'd declined every time. This night, I was in a great mood, and the plan was to attend a friend's birthday party, where I was told everyone would be tripping. I'd also recently ended a 4 year relationship, but I felt good about it. I would never have done something like this with my girlfriend around. I was free, I wasn't broke, and the world was wide open. At this time, I was living in a small cottage, or mother in law's house if you will, in the backyard of a mansion, occupied by a wonderful family, who knew who I was for the most part. They were all at the party! I had zero psychedelic tolerance at this moment.

I really should have thought about it more, but... I took the spatula and put it in my mouth, letting anything on it dissolve. I was a little surprised. Besides a very acidic sensation of bubbling on my tongue, I felt nothing. A few separate friends had described a thumbprint as being electric upon contact. I waited maybe 5 minutes, and thought a very stupid thought.
"Maybe I didn't take enough?"
I looked at the bag the powder came in and noticed there was still a bit of residue, (probably a few more mg) despite my attempts to wash it out. I licked the bag and again felt the acidic burning.

Right then, i felt it. My heart. It started to pound, like punching at my ribcage. I knew right then and there, that I was in for a very serious experience. No LSD type substance
had ever done this. As the minutes passed my anxiety started to grow. I fired off 2 texts to some close friends saying like ?I went for it, wish me luck?. My body was filled with energy, no matter
what calming techniques I attempted. I decided I needed to get rid of some of this energy, and the best way would be to take a relaxing walk around the block. I left my little cottage, walked through the gate of the main house into the front yard. A police car was parked in the parking lot directly opposite the house, facing me. I reasoned there's no way its there for me, but seeing it this did not really help my mental state. Halfway around the block, I could feel my coordination failing. I felt very similar to the ether scene of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. My sensation of walking was somewhere betting floating, and stomping so hard i could feel the vibration through my entire body. I don't think I was stomping? Anyway, I was able to make it to the mansion, and the police car was still in the parking lot, but at least it had moved into another part and was facing a different direction. I walked into my house, and went straight for the couch with the intention of just relaxing. I considered calling the family, or maybe a local friend for help. OMMMMMM OMMMMM i took deep breaths on the couch and began to space out, watching swirling digital patterns on the peripheral of my vision. Fast forward I don't know maybe 5-10 minutes. I realize my entire body is soaking wet.
?Why am I wet? Oh wow, this is sweat! Maybe I am experiencing a medical issue??
I felt my forehead and my body with my hands and I could feel the heat coming off of me. I was pretty disoriented at this point, and thought it could be imperative for my safety to cool down. I stumbled the 10 feet to my bathroom door, and had great difficulty comprehending how to use a doorknob. I remember slapping at it, and it finally opened. I walk into my bathroom, everything is turning into fractals and it is difficult to make sense of anything. I pushed the curtain aside, trying to decipher what I was doing. I see the shower head, but I don't really understand it.

Suddenly, I am feeling a little better. I am thinking a little clearer. I am in the shower, with cold water flowing over me. All of my clothes on. The cold water really didn't feel that great at the time, I stepped out soaking, and removed every single article of clothing except my underwear.
?This is it! A moment of lucidity. This is your chance to call help! Fuck it, I can do this! I just need to chill out and everything will be ok?
I dove for my couch again, this time mostly naked. Let's wait 5 minutes and see how it goes. I wasn't there long, and everything began to melt, and fractalize into rainbow digital glitter. It wasn't getting any easier, and this time I made the decision while I still had any bit of mental acuity.
?I've seriously fucked up. I need to let someone who cares about me, know the situation before something terrible happens. Maybe they can keep me in the little house.?
Time distortion was already severe, so it's difficult to gauge the timeline, but I feel that this is near the 45 minute mark of initial ingestion. I step outside into the open. I try and look at the sky, and I shit you not, I was so high, that I honestly could not tell if it was day or night. Everything was just glittering, melting, tesselating, fractals of every color imaginable. I remember first looking at my feet. I recognized I was on the wooden porch. I lifted my head a little bit and recognized the 8 foot diamter coi pond in the back yard. I see the 12 year old golden coi swimming in circles...

I come to. I'm in my cottage, wrapped in blankets. I'm surrounded by dozens of pieces of art. Sketches, drawings, paintings. I've never seen any of it before in my life. I notice
a good deal of blood on the floor, and on my blankets. I realized that what happened was not just a dream :(
?Oh god, I can't believe I did that, it wasn't a dream?
I stand up, and sense different points of pain on my body, especially my big toe on my right foot. I see that there is a huge gash, it's swollen, and I can't sense anything with the toe. My left shin, is also gashed and
I have several fresh scars and missing skin, and my leg is covered with dried blood. I feel my forehead, and discover a 2 inch gash running down my forehead diagonally. I stand for a moment scanning my cottage. It's a mess. Many of my things, all over the floor, the counters. The previous work I'd done the last night, was still sitting on the desk, wide open for anyone to see.
?OH MY GOD? I kept thinking. What did I do? I felt so ashamed and embarrassed. I desperately wanted to smoke a cigarette and piece together what happened but I was scared to leave my house for fear of seeing anyone and having to interact with someone in my fragile state. I look at the clock, and see that 6 hours had passed from the moment I stepped out of the shower. I remember nothing, except vague psychedelic experiences. This is a huge fuck up, but I'm grateful to be alive, and everything will "probably" be ok.

I step outside. I'm still having strong hallucination and visual activity, akin to a very strong LSD visuals, but in reference to what I had just experienced, this was nothing.
I light my cigarette, and try to feel my body. Surprisingly, besides the fresh wounds. I feel GREAT! I feel like a 100lb weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. Wow.. I feel so clean? We can knock that off the bucket-list. I've always wanted to take a thumbprint. I had maybe 30 seconds of reveling in this awesome moment, before a friend (JJJJJ) of the family in the mansion, basically ran out of the house.
"How you feeling buddy?" Looking deep in my eyes with serious concern.
"I feel ok... I'm sooooo sorry dude! I don't know what happened" I've almost got tears in my eyes.
"Relax, its going to be ok, it happens to the best of us"
"No man, like, I'm really really sorry! What the FUCK happened? Where did all the fucking art in my house come from?"
"Thats my life's work of art of me and my girlfriend, we were showing it to you piece by piece to keep you calm. We'd hand you a piece, which you would examine, and when you
started to get excited, we would hand you another. We sat with you for about 5 hours. You were speaking complete gibberish, and apparently constructing energetic boxes or molecules with your hand."
"Oh..."
"Eventually, you started to speak a real word here and there in between the gibberish. After you were able to speak more than one word coherently, we knew you were going to be ok,
you were alot calmer, so we left. ZZZZZ found you in the yard last night, naked, covered in blood, screaming, trying to tear down the fence."

Flashes of memory came back then. "Oh shit", feeling waves of embarrassment and shame wash over me. I remembered when ZZZZZ had come home. He'd had his month old first child in his arms. I yelled or thought:
"GET THAT BABY AWAY FROM ME" (I just knew I was losing control)
"Whats wrong TTTTT, what did you take?!"
"LSD I took LSD"
"How much did you take"
"ONE! I TOOK 1 LSD" (I guess I didn't want to scare him and tell him a chemical he'd never heard of"
"Brother you're sweating hard, you need some water, I'll be right back!"
I reckoned yes, water was probably a good thing. By the time ZZZZZ had returned, I'd entered the coi pond, and was sitting like a yogi, with my arms on my knees palms facing up.
The bigger coi couldn't hide behind rocks, and didn't have a lot of space and I remember them circling me.
ZZZZZ handed me a glass of water which I promptly flung into the air.
"Take it easy, I'm not sure what to do so I'm going to call someone"
I exited the coi pond, zig zagging around the yard (i should mention it was in construction there were lots of sharp rocks here and there, this was probably how I'd hurt myself"")
bumping into posts, falling down, jumping, basically being a lunatic. I don't think much time (maybe 40 minutes had elapsed) since I left my house, so I still had some semblance of thought at the point ZZZZZ found me.

The next phase is much more unclear. I remember having conversations with every member of the family. I'd see their face appearing out of fractals. The conversations went something like
this.

"I'm soooo sorry, I can't believe I did something this stupid. I've put your whole family in danger. I'm such a fucking idiot"
The face would respond "Yeah TTTTT, you're an idiot. But... we love you, you're going to be ok, we forgive you. Everything is going to be ok. We're gonna get through this"
That face would melt/fall apart/disintegrate into fractals and psychedelic visions, but out of those fractals a new face would be built of another family member. Every single one of them. Even
the baby, which wouldn't talk with me, it only giggled.
Later I learned that these conversations never happened in reality. Besides JJJJJ, at some point everyone was afraid to interact with me and wouldn't leave the Mansion. But everyone told me that they were deeply concerned for my safety.
To this day, I don't think those conversations were entirely hallucination, I think there was some sort of telepathic connection with different individuals. I was also told that I was very hyper, sometimes running into objects with great force, and I would not even notice.

Besides these moments, I still have very little memory of the event. I was told a lot about what happened. I was apparently not violent and not showing signs of hurting myself or others, but I'd completely lost touch with reality. At first ZZZZZ called another family member, to ask for help.
Remember, besides ZZZZZ the new father, pretty much everyone at party of one of the other family members, was tripping. One of the other family members apparently came back from the party to sit with me, but could not handle me. So they called another, and another until finally JJJJJ came, the one who sat with me for hours. I learned that they had called in a friend of the family who was a professional nurse to check on my health. Her diagnosis: while I was covered in blood, incoherent but happy, my vitals were all within safe range, and that it would do me much more harm to take me to a hospital. (God bless this woman I think right now!). Maybe one last thing to mention is when I went to sleep the night after, I was only experiencing minor visuals. When I woke up the next morning, I felt 98% normal, and despite the injuries, my body felt great, and I feel like a great weight had been lifted off my shoulders. My injuries were numerous. I had a huge between my foot and big toe, and extensive nerve damage. 4 years later, i can say its recovered 50%, and i have some sensation. For 2 years i felt nothing, it was numb. I've also aquired a 2 inch scar running down my forehead. For this reason, I've been called Harry Blotter. Ok its mostly myself that calls me that, and 1 friend. It serves as a reminder of my stupidity. One thing I've learned from this experience is that AL-LAD likely shares a similar safety profile to LSD. Also one thing I failed to report in my erowid submission is the length of time in which i was blacked out. There is a solid 6-8 hrs of the experience where I have almost no memory of whatsoever.

So there it is. Maybe the stupidest most reckless thing I've ever done in my life. Do I regret it? No. I only regret how I did it.
Mistake #1 Taking it alone and not telling anyone what I did, until it was too late.
Mistake #2 Taking it in a very small house.
Mistake #3 Not taking the time to store my very incriminating evidence.
Mistake #4 Taking it without fully realizing or even considering what consequences might be the result of my self experimentation

Would I do it again? I definitely am not in any hurry to experience that level of consciousness anytime soon, with any substance. However if I did do it again, I would take it in a more natural setting (but not so far from society that it would be impossible to get help in the case of an emergency) with close
and trusted friends WHO HAVE EXPERIENCE. I believe I am better and wiser for the experience, I am safer with my own experimentation, and now, I try and think about how my experimentation could impact others. I generally meditate before ingesting a substance and at the very least, I ask myself why am I doing this. The answer is often simply to explore my consciousness, but at least its not "Because I can"

Much love and thanks to all my friend and family, and all the freedom loving psychonaughts out there. I also extend my thanks to Sasha, 69ron, my friend I met in Indiana, and many many others. Keep your spirits high! But please please bee safe. I was lucky.

THANKS BL FOR ALL THE HELP OVER THE YEARS!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_allad
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
exptype_neutral
exptype_difficult
exptype_overdose
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
I have enjoyed reading a lot.
I am at the end of a beautiful journey of Tramadol, and your Trip Report has been an ideal way to conclude my experience.

DocLad

Wow, this is the first report I've heard of a megadose of AL-LAD. Sounds like no one would really ever want to take so much of it. Glad you're okay! This report does serve to illustrate that AL-LAD probably does have a similar safety profile to LSD. Thanks for sharing!

I've no doubt it would have been more mindblowing if I'd released it after the experience, but i wanted to let my life settle down a bit. For anyone thinking of taking a mega dose my only advice is to let people know what you're doing before you do it. DOn't be an idiot like me. Its seriously a miracle i didn't end up hurt or in jail. Thank god to the person that sat with me. He actually wrote up his own report of my experience, maybe i will add that later if i can get my hands on it. Though hahah it probably makes me look like even more of a fool.

Great read =D.

I have always questioned the wisdom of the (in)famous thumbprint. AL-LAD is quite short acting compared to LSD-25 but I suppose the heroic dose does add a little extra duration. Still, amnesia for 6 hours doesn't leave much to recall. I am aware though that even those who 'black out' during a trip often believe they were enjoying it during that phase, and my own experiences lead me to accept this - especially, for example, K-holing with K, where there is the sense that something magical was experienced despite the failure to recall it clearly.

I suppose I would have thought that having done a thumbprint, a useful exercise might be to titrate it down to the amount where the mindfuck/recall threshold meets (I do also realise that personal mileages vary, so it would be a very rough estimate). Personally I find that at lower doses of around 600ug (estimated of course due to nature of doses) have me at the threshold where amnesia is experienced for at least short periods - I really have no idea what I was experiencing but my return is always to a sense of wonderment so it can't have been bad.

Thanks again for the fascinating read. I shall gain vicarious thumbprint satisfaction from your account :)

Thank god to the person that sat with me. He actually wrote up his own report of my experience, maybe i will add that later if i can get my hands on it. Though hahah it probably makes me look like even more of a fool.

Please do, I've been offered a thumbprint several times but have yet to take it but some of the people I hang out with will probably attempt one soon and I'd like to know what your friend reported so I can deal with anything unexpected. Thanks for the TR. :)

Edit: could you elaborate on after effects? A lot of people say they aren't the same after a thumbprint. Would you consider this experience to be something that has changed you forever beyond what you've already wrote about it? Did you have lingering visuals and the other things typical of the few days after LSD? Were they stronger than usual? Did they last longer for you than usual?

Entheo.

Yes i suppose I'd always wanted to enter that realm of true psychonauts who essentially take a leap of faith. And i guess I did. But it really was reckless and like I said, its a miracle nothing worse happened. One strange thing with my relationship to AL-LAD. The first few trips I had were special. Like amazing clean energy, euphoria, visuals, and surprisingly I had true psychedelic audio distortion. For me I had even found my sweet spot prior to this particular trial, and thats at about 300ug Maybe around my 4th trip, i stopped getting any audio, and... maybe less clean euphoria. This was before my print. During my print, i have no recollection of having audio hallucinations, though I was told I was talking to myself, then i started speaking straight gibberish. As in laogoajeajcio My sitters saw me improve, the first sign being I could say actual real words. When I could string 2 actual words together that could theoretically be related, my tired sitters decided I would return in my own time.

I agree that AL loses its value at higher doses. It becomes I don't know, dreamier is the best word I can use. I can and have taken 1+ mg of LSD and retained complete lucidity and memory. The first time I did that I was surprised as I'd been brainwashed into thinking that much LSD would make me "crazy". I was in a blissful state of LOVE and i could see energetic waves in the air from my hand pushing it.

Which brings me to another thought I did not mention in the report. The initial AL-LAD I had obtained, was the first batch, and I believe the intent of its creator as well as possibly the crystal itself was purer. The AL i printed with was I believe the 2nd or 3rd batch, and it was obtained through a well known clear net site. I am a firm believer that these powerful molecules absorb the energy of the creator. I hate to be hippy doo da about it but everything I have come to learn, is that it really does matter.

As far as my return, to me it was instantaneous. And like I said at first was awe followed by disbelief, acceptance, shame, and slowly the good feelings returned as I learned what happened and nothing truly destructive occured. My body felt surprisingly awesome.

Headphones

Ok I will mention it to him, though it will be embarassing I assume. Give me a few days ill message him tonight.
Aftereffects: Minus the acute shame, a lift of depression, lightness of weight, I experienced visual distortion for about 12 more hours akin to 100ug of LSD, nothing major. As to the question do I feel permanently changed? Well, every experience changes me and every day I wake up I am a new person. So yes. The confidence that came with having made the leap of faith and the survival did have an impact on me and it as well as other factors have been honestly the start of a upward projection of my general quality of life. The ending of the bad relationship by falling into and recognizing what true love was, was probably more significant. I certainly havent become one of those guys on the street that people say "he took too much" I'm eccentric but... not massively out of whats normal in people who are passionate about psychedelics.

Much love!

I would love to take a thumbprint! If it wern't for the sezures I've read about, that is. Little scary when you think about that. Thanks for the report though. This is the only full report I've ever seen of a thumbprint, even if it's not exactly LSD.

I always thought you could od on AL-LAD. Sooo, you can't?

I've never seen anything to suggest that AL-LAD or ETH-LAD are any more dangerous than LSD.

So this is Aladdin. I referred to ALD-52 as Aladdin somewhere else here recently. All these damn offshoots of culturally established culprits (in the eyes of ignorance) are getting me mixed up. I think I will hold off on using anymore nicknames.

I've no doubt it would have been more mindblowing if I'd released it after the experience, but i wanted to let my life settle down a bit. For anyone thinking of taking a mega dose my only advice is to let people know what you're doing before you do it. DOn't be an idiot like me. Its seriously a miracle i didn't end up hurt or in jail. Thank god to the person that sat with me. He actually wrote up his own report of my experience, maybe i will add that later if i can get my hands on it. Though hahah it probably makes me look like even more of a fool.
Why would anyone be thinking of taking a mega dose lol?

Glad to hear you are getting better.

In 2015 I took my last 4 hits of Al-lad and completely lost my shit and got into a fist fight with a policeman. Until I read this I Could not figure out why I freaked out so bad as I've taken 6 hits with no problems. I had 2 sheets of this and all the hits where white with black ink but my last 4 were straight grey like the powder you described. Now it looks like the well known Polish vendor that had this really fucked up those four hits

Holy cow what a great Trip Report!
I have only taken 200-225ug of AL-LAD and I did not find the euphoria aspect to he enjoyable at all and even felt it distracted me from going deep.

Would you say that ghis experience has given you anxiety or fear when dosing?

LSD is so wonderful in its energy, visuals and audio enchancment that if I were to take any more monster doses it would be with her.

I do agree, that there should be little concern for the safety profile differing much from LSD, however, there is a paper describing acute toxicity from A ?3x4x30mm? line of LSD Tartrate mistaken for Cocaine. Some patients required intubation a d almost died. Id wager it was greater than 15mg.
I believe the most dangerous symptoms were inability to clot, and blood in vomit and stool.

In 2015 I took my last 4 hits of Al-lad and completely lost my shit and got into a fist fight with a policeman. ...........

Hi FBD. I read this with some interest and curiosity. I have taken many doses of LSD, mushrooms, etc. over 40 years. At no point have I ever felt angry or violent during or after a trip. Quite the opposite - invariably humbled by the experience.

However a few years ago when AL-LAD was legal in the UK I obtained some and took a light dose (150ug). The effect I found to be 'mongy' - i.e. brought a body-load that I had not previously experienced with psychedelics. So far, so underwhelming.

The lackluster experience (compared to LSD25) wore off after a few hours and I briefly experienced some mild but disturbing feelings and thoughts. I felt slightly angry (hardly noticeable but noticeable nonetheless when set against my usual demeanor) and began to worry that if my girlfriend came around I might lose control and be violent. Now I have never been violent to a partner in my life, and I didn't actually want to be violent - I was worried about losing control and worried that this might be the outcome. The fear was low-level and passed, but did disturb me.

I wondered if this was an artifact of AL-LAD!

Any thoughts?

I hadn't checked the thread in a while theres quote a few questions that I will.do my best to respond to.

"I always thought you could od on AL-LAD. Sooo, you can't?"

I imagine theres an LD-50 with any substance tho LSD seems to be one of the few substances that you can take 100s if not 1000s of standard doses and come out "physically" ok. In retrospect, it was a very risky thing I did. I dont necessarily recommend it, but never at any time was my conciousness worried about my physical health even as I was blacking out, it was more of reality is completely dissolving what do I do?

"Why would anyone be thinking of taking a mega dose lol? "

I've always been curious what it would be like. Partly because of chinacats story, partly because I'd heard from friends youd only be trusted by lsd family to handle large quantities if you had complete faith, and partly because I was an overconfident idiot who felt liberated from a terrible relationship. Of I didn't mention it I the TR, I still consider it to be one of the stupidest things I've ever done, but mainly because I did it alone.

"i'd love to do a al-lad and eth-lad thumbprint"

Having tried both, eth lad seemed more threatening overall. While I'm ok and dont regret, I cannot recommend doing a thumbprint of either but if I had to recommend one over the other, it would be al lad

"I had 2 sheets of this and all the hits where white with black ink but my last 4 were straight grey like the powder you described."

I imagine this gray appearance is more likely degradation vs the corner being hotter than other parts. I could be wrong. I've noticed my al turn darker and my lsz is almost completely black on the molecule side. I dont even wanna touch it.

"Would you say that ghis experience has given you anxiety or fear when dosing?"

Not at all ot just made me more aware that we ALL have limits though I tend to push them with substances that feel safe. Silly silly didgital. It's when I push them that bad outcomes are more likely. I will say after that, my general fascination with lysergamide kind of faded. I was probably taking lsd or another lysergamide 6x a year. Now I'm at about 1x every 2 years, tho I've been in the tryptamine world for a while.

"I was worried about losing control and worried that this might be the outcome. The fear was low-level and passed, but did disturb me.

I wondered if this was an artifact of AL-LAD!

Any thoughts?"

I've personally never experienced any sort of violent reaction on anything besides a 2.5mg dose of DOB, and it didnt make me violent, it made me not give a fuck about the consequences of my actions. All lysergamide experiences I've had tend to put me in a connected place where the thought of inflicting pain on others is abhorrent. I would examine yourself and your feelings before attributing it to AL-LAD.

Years have passed since the event. I've got emotional issues to this day, but I doubt this experience is the cause. If anything it helped me release a lot of baggage I'd been carrying. Again, it's not something I'd recommend to anyone. I merely wanted to broaden the overall perspective of the safety profile and Express what happened for harm reduction sake.

Know your body know your mind. We are all different. If enough people repeat ku stupid action, eventually, there will be tragedy. If you INSIST on having a similar type experience, I beg of you... please do not do it alone