• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Weird side effects, but from which drugs?

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So heres my issue, I've been going through some stressful times in my life these past couple months, and naturally, as I always do, I turned to drugs to cope. Not going to get into the reasoning behind it, but my usage during this dark time includes: MDMA, DSK, Cocaine, Amphetamine paste, LSD (ETH LAD as well), N2O, Xanax (2mg ladders), 4-aco-DMT, DMT, Salvia D, and weed.
Here's my issue:
Recently I've had this odd side effect, I noticed, after a whippet whilst hippie flipping, that I couldn't really feel my tongue. It was that I couldn't feel it at all, it just felt out of place and I thought that I'd given myself a lisp (it felt like I had one when I'd talk) which started to make me self aware about it and my mind started to race and try to come up with an answer to why I sounded like this, which of course ended up with bad thoughts/possibilities. I eventually got my mind off of it and the trip returned to normal. I thought of it as "no biggie" and went to sleep.
The next morning is where I really started to worry. I woke up, all was fine, no lisp. I actually saw it at 1st that it was due to the trip and I had imagine the lisp so I blew it off. I went to smoke my morning bowl as usual, And when the Bud kicked In, I'd noticed the list feeling came back, and seemed to stay around for hours. This has been going on for 5 days now, and while it's more of an annoyance than anything, I'm worried ive messed up something up top, as I can't take anything without getting this lisp feeling, Which always leads me to constantly asking everyone around me if they notice it, And the weird part is no one ever says they hear it? I might just be over reacting but I wanted to know if anyone has had this experience before? Any input would be appreciated

Which always leads me to constantly asking everyone around me if they notice it, And the weird part is no one ever says they hear it?
This, more than anything, suggests to me it's highly likely to be all in your head. As always for any kind of psychosomatic drug-induced weirdness the best course of action is likely going to be to take some time off from all drugs and come back when you feel more clear headed. If you don't feel able to do this at the moment, then you just need to try not to worry about it I guess... might be easier said than done I know. Definitely if it gets worse reconsider taking a sobriety break.

Apart from that the fact that this first happened on N2O and the numb tongue thing makes me think this was probably the trigger here. How much Nitrous are you using? Presumably you know about possible B12 depletion from N2O use - are you supplementing with B12? Might be something to try if not.

Are you experiencing any other physical abnormalities? Difficulties with cognitive faculties? Anything weird all besides the lisp?

Not really, I actually have been feeling great is the odd thing. Just passed a test for my job yesterday to get a license I've been studying on for the last 6 months. I've used nitrous for awhile, but maybe 3-4 balloons every few days