• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why are Ireland and the UK such nanny states when it comes to drugs?

Having lived in the USA well outside the usual tourist trap places I found "Amerika" a lot worse, for a basic point we have NO school zones, I know one guy I worked with & he got caught with a single spliff outside a shop in a "school zone" & had urine testing for 12 months & 24 months probation. You get caught in the UK with a spliff they cops will tell you how much of a foul human you are, take the weed off you & tell you to go home.

Also really do you want to live in a place that tosses out opiate medicine by the bucket load & causes huge addiction? I sure think that is a bad idea myself.
Anyone that thinks to abuse opiates if you have no addiction to start with is a fucking idiot, you fight that addiction for the rest of your life.

Plus with UK doctors they toss out scripts quite easy, I got a decent Zopiclone habit for free, not that is a good thing may I add, we run things over here in a different way. Plus the UK used to have legal heroin scripts for their addicts till the late 1960's when bullshit laws were passed that came from the USA.

I would have a good look at Harry J. Anslinger for a start, yeah thanks USA you did a fucking great job with that ass-hat!!!!!!

If there's still some fucking idiots out there doing +1, here's one from me. +1

What about 'done?

I've tried both, (subutex taken either whilst nondependent, after getting banged up on remand, methadone plenty times), and I vastly prefer methadone, it is much, MUCH more recreational. Plus methadone helps me with neuropathic pain (one isomer is an NMDA antagonist although not a strong one) while most opioids don't do too well at that sort of pain.

And say, 0.5g methadone plugged or shot up and I'm in fuckin' heaven. Never rated bupe much at all.