Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

It's all good! We love you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snortmdma

Bluelighter
I believe that: All is one. So, always love, and love all!!! I recently learned about the Sadhu people of India who abandon all possessions. In a video one of the Sadhus said "I have no possessions. Only possession: God". It got me thinking about after our loved ones die, and I started to feel that the Universe (or God) (or Brahman) is all just one thing, and we are all of us of creation this one thing. And so I came to the idea that if we just always love, then we will love all!!!! Maybe by always loving, and thus loving all, then this our Universe will start to become more loved and more loving. When my cousin died I thought at the time that I would never see her love again but since then I have felt her love all around me at times. I think that after we die our souls are truly just the love we gave to the world and our souls live on forever just in different forms, perhaps in the form of a pleasant breeze for us on a tripping/rolling night!!! So the point is: It's All Good!! Just Love it All!!! We all need love! And truly that's all we need! I mean with death comes grief but with one's death comes what else? the preciousness of the life that one had to begin with! And with hate comes disgust but what else? The preciousness of the love that can heal the hate! So really, we all of creation are all God. And we are all one. And we are all good. It's all good! A friend of mine that I used to buy acid from and hang out with at the college burn spot told me that. He said "it's all good!". I didn't come to understand it like I am right now though. I bet he understood it pretty good. He was a cool man. We love you all!

There's nothing here to discuss, really. Please read the P&S guidelines about topic posting.

Thanks for the love.

Status
Not open for further replies.