Test/Deca Permacycle?

phuckingnutz

Bluelighter
I started using 160mg Test along with 80 mg Deca 8-10 weeks ago and have seen phenominal gains in strength and size, plus i feel great.
My question is how long can i use these modest doses safely.
I originally started my cycle to combat low test levels and aches and pains, so the big gains have been quite a surprise. And may be partially due to the fact that my intensity level is up because i want to get the most out of my gear.
I'd like to keep this up for as long as might be safe.
No, I have no way to have my levels checked so i am going to have to rely on anecdotal evidence.
Thanks.

Stay on that as long as you like. Doses are very reasonable. I see no harm in it.

All of that research that came out about decas effect on arteries (I think?) may be concerning but honestly I put it in the same boat to a degree as tren and Alzheimer's. Decas been around for decades and I feel like there would be more of a body count directly related to it if the issue was that serious. Personally like test/EQ more but I know a lot of guys who cruise on test/deca

Deca's effect on arteries? Elaborate if you don't mind.

Heart tissue is androgen receptor positive, any exogenous androgen delivered in supraphysiological amount will induce increased ventricle collagen content, resulting in diastolic and systolic function impairment..

However your dose of 80mg/week is significantly less than the dose used in studys shown to present with deleterious cardiac remodelling..

^Thanks Genetic Freak. Hadn't read in a while and wasn't in a position to look so that answers that OP

Thanks Everyone. I feel fairly confident in just maintaining and if I think about upping my dose I will consult BL first.

Personally I don't like Deca at all..esp long term use...def prefer EQ at the same dose for long term use...my .02

JJ