• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Weighing MDMA with a plant scale

richardsoncharun

Greenlighter
First I wanna say I'm new here so I don't know much about how things work on this site or about putting things in the appropriate thread and what not. Now to my question, I have a weighmax px 650 that I want to use to weigh doses when I roll next. There are two places after the decimal. For example if I put a piece of bud on or something it might weigh 1.53. I was just wondering if .1 is a point or 100mg then is .05 50mg? My bad if this is a stupid question but I'm just trying to weigh my shit out right you know?

That's correct. 0.1g = 100mg, 0.05g = 50mg, 0.01g = 10mg. Therefore, your scales are only accurate to the nearest 10mg. This isn't a problem if you're only weighing MDMA, but if you need to weigh out drugs that are active in the mg range, you need scales that are accurate to 3 decimal places.

You can always use volumetric dosing when dealing with drugs that are active in mg range.

You can for example quite accurately weigh 100mg and dissolve it into 100ml of liquid and that gives you a 1mg/ml solution meaning that you can take 1ml of the solution to get 1mg of the active ingredient.

You just have to know what liquids to use for whatever you a dosing but most likely water will do it.