Bluelight

Thread: MDMA for 5 days in a row - festival -

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. Collapse Details
    MDMA for 5 days in a row - festival - 
    #1
    Hello!

    My friend took MDMA for 5 days in a row in a festival.
    About 200-300 mg / day. Is it very much?

    At the end of the festival my friend got very calmed. He had no stress, no aggression, however he is not a calmed person normally.
    He was like a stupid fish. He had also extra dilated pupils.

    Is it normal with mdma? Can 5 days usage alter a human personality from outgoing to home-staying?
    Reply With Quote
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Administrator Tranced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    9,015
    I don't get it. Your friend took MDMA at a festival and was very calm? Presumably you mean introverted? It's going to take anyone a while to get over a 5 day MDMA bender. It's generally not a drug to take five days in a row.
    Reply With Quote
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Yes, he had multiple Ex / day and he looked like he was Xanax-ed. He way really slow, he told me to be calm. He was really strange, like he was hypnotized.
    His pupils were very big, and he looked at every light source immediately like. lighters, mobile phones.

    Is it normal with MDMA? I think people sweating like hell, if they do MDMA, and also they won't be calm, but MDMA losses it's magic slowly over the 5 days period.
    Reply With Quote
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    Administrator Tranced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    9,015
    He was probably just really drained and/or mashed on MDMA.
    Reply With Quote
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Yes, it can be.

    But 250 mg / day for 5 days is really very much ? So it can be even fatal? I know it's not healthy, but people do this at festivals, right?
    Also being drunk for days is not so healthy.
    Because I saw some serious shit at the festival. People dropped them in like it was candy sweets. Men even shoved up pills to girls asses... Maybe it was some kind of introduction ? Do you know about these?
    Reply With Quote
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Moderator
    MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs
    BlueBull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    2,745
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr|nk2much View Post
    Yes, it can be.

    But 250 mg / day for 5 days is really very much ? So it can be even fatal? I know it's not healthy, but people do this at festivals, right?
    Also being drunk for days is not so healthy.
    Because I saw some serious shit at the festival. People dropped them in like it was candy sweets. Men even shoved up pills to girls asses... Maybe it was some kind of introduction ? Do you know about these?
    No, that's not going to be fatal unless he has a preexisting health condition. It's however a very bad idea as the side effects can be severe after such a binge, if you're unlucky. I've done 4 days in a row once and even that gave me pretty severe side effects for two weeks to a month, depression for two months. People that don't know better are usually the ones doing this at festivals, until they run into side effects and then they stop doing that. Your friend will be fine but it might take a while

    Putting a pill in your ass is called plugging. Never done it before but it's supposed to make the comeup faster and lessen the side effects. You shouldn't shove an entire pill up there though, it is usually done by dissolving into a liquid like water and then squirting it up there with a syringe. It's not an introduction ritual or something but just something some people do to get 'better' effects. Not my cup of tea
    Reply With Quote
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    Bluelighter somnilicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Orlando, Fl
    Posts
    769
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBull View Post
    No, that's not going to be fatal unless he has a preexisting health condition. It's however a very bad idea as the side effects can be severe after such a binge, if you're unlucky. I've done 4 days in a row once and even that gave me pretty severe side effects for two weeks to a month, depression for two months. People that don't know better are usually the ones doing this at festivals, until they run into side effects and then they stop doing that. Your friend will be fine but it might take a while

    Putting a pill in your ass is called plugging. Never done it before but it's supposed to make the comeup faster and lessen the side effects. You shouldn't shove an entire pill up there though, it is usually done by dissolving into a liquid like water and then squirting it up there with a syringe. It's not an introduction ritual or something but just something some people do to get 'better' effects. Not my cup of tea
    Putting a pill in your ass will do absolutely nothing, as it will take your rectum a lot longer to resolve the pill than it would take your stomach. I know this because in the late 90's I gave a friend a free pill to try it. 4hrs later and still nothing. He pulled the pill out to find it was now a little pellet...lol.. you have to desolve it in water to be pulled up into an oral syringe. Then lay on stomach to inject said mixture into anus.

    Don't take X 5 days in a row unless you absolutely want to discover the harsh realities of a long term comedown. I left the 90's with one and wound up a heroin addict because I could not longer trudge my way through the pain. Still suffering the fllback. Don't say you weren't warned.
    Reply With Quote
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,165
    More to the point, dosing MDMA on multiple successive days is just a waste of good drugs. Never experienced anything like LTC from the practice though, just disappointment...
    Reply With Quote
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Administrator Tranced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    9,015
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    More to the point, dosing MDMA on multiple successive days is just a waste of good drugs. Never experienced anything like LTC from the practice though, just disappointment...
    ^At least the putting pills in lasses arses sounds like decent fun though.
    Reply With Quote
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranced View Post
    ^At least the putting pills in lasses arses sounds like decent fun though.
    Yeh, I'd totally go for that...

    "Oh, it needs to be pushed up a bit further - let me just use this podger..."
    Reply With Quote
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Administrator Tranced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    9,015
    ^Haha podger.

    "Hmm FUBAR are you sure this is working? I could swear your finger seemed longer than the podger"
    Reply With Quote
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranced View Post
    ^Haha podger.

    "Hmm FUBAR are you sure this is working? I could swear your finger seemed longer than the podger"
    "Who cares, bitch..."
    Reply With Quote
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    I don't think she was consuming the Ex the anus way, just it was a method of pill exchange. The boy gave the pill to the girl this way, if you see my point.

    I also took Ex for 3 days ( daily approx. 250 mg ) , but after I switched to amphetamine because I felt like a stupid fish too. I lost some memory, I couldn't react to other people. I took the amph. orally, and it was nice, I was on my guard, but after a I while I noticed like everything is a security camera, people looking me.. Shit like this. I still don't know it was real, or I just imagined. What do you think ?

    I also felt anxious in the crowd, and after the 5th day I got hospitalized for a day..

    So normally you only take Ex for one day in a multiple day festival, and only drink for the other days?
    Reply With Quote
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Exit 165
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr|nk2much View Post
    I don't think she was consuming the Ex the anus way, just it was a method of pill exchange. The boy gave the pill to the girl this way, if you see my point.

    I also took Ex for 3 days ( daily approx. 250 mg ) , but after I switched to amphetamine because I felt like a stupid fish too. I lost some memory, I couldn't react to other people. I took the amph. orally, and it was nice, I was on my guard, but after a I while I noticed like everything is a security camera, people looking me.. Shit like this. I still don't know it was real, or I just imagined. What do you think ?

    I also felt anxious in the crowd, and after the 5th day I got hospitalized for a day..

    So normally you only take Ex for one day in a multiple day festival, and only drink for the other days?
    MDMA on day one, Shrooms day 2, acid day 3.... mix it up!
    Reply With Quote
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Moderator
    Basic Drug Discussion
    F.U.B.A.R.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,165
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr|nk2much View Post
    I don't think she was consuming the Ex the anus way, just it was a method of pill exchange. The boy gave the pill to the girl this way, if you see my point.
    Er, no, I don't see your point at all. Are you saying that some bloke shoved a pill up some bird's arse, but instead of letting it dissolve up there she fished it out and took it orally? Fuckin weirdest way of 'exchanging' pills I've ever come across (wouldn't have minded watching though... )
    Reply With Quote
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Bluelighter PlayHard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Ne - UK.
    Posts
    335
    Quote Originally Posted by F.U.B.A.R. View Post
    Er, no, I don't see your point at all. Are you saying that some bloke shoved a pill up some bird's arse, but instead of letting it dissolve up there she fished it out and took it orally? Fuckin weirdest way of 'exchanging' pills I've ever come across (wouldn't have minded watching though... )
    who knows this could be the norm in whichever country the poster of this thread is from? each to there own though
    Reply With Quote
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    I agree with FUBAR, and on day 3 and beyond at a festival no ones ass is clean...

    This is the reason I prefer 3 night festivals. First night I'm so hyped to be there I usually go hard without anything, maybe a small bump of K cuz it potentiates the MDMA the next nights (found this out via experimentation.) Then nights two and three I roll.. Two nights in a row isn't bad in my opinion so long as you live healthy and adhere to somewhat strict guidelines, I just did it this past weekend and I've been feeling great since. (Other drugs were in play as well though obviously..)

    -GC
    Reply With Quote
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    5 days of back to back mdma... your friend is going to have a rude awakening and most likely a long term comedown.

    Nobody smashes their brain that hard and walks away without some severe problems.

    btw G-chem, you shouldn't suggest people do back to back dosing. Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean you are not doing some serious harm. If you want to make bad choices, go for it, just don't suggest other people follow you.
    Reply With Quote
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    ^^^Yea I've been doing this for about 14yrs now.. I still roll like I was 16.. My tolerance has not raised in the slightest which is directly tied with neurotoxicity. In other words it hasn't done me damage.

    You fail to read that I follow up with "adhering to strict guidelines" and "healthy lifestyle." This means only taking MDMA on average once every 2 months per year, eating healthy all the time, exercise all the time, supplements to negate toxicity, etc.

    I've got people in my life who do the same thing and are just fine too. You want to know why?? Well if you have read days of MDMA neurotoxicity literature like I have obsessively you'd know about something called "preconditioning" with MDMA.

    Essentially research shows that non-neurotoxic doses of MDMA when taken 4 days in a row will negate the toxicity of a "neurotoxic regimen." In one study they gave rats 10mg/kg a day once a day for four days, then when they were given the neurotoxic dose (10mg/kg every 2hrs, 4 doses total) they were afforded complete neuroprotection.

    Now human doses are already a shit load below 10mg/kg (even if we are talking rats here) at 1.5mg/kg typically. This research shows that doses still far above human recreational range, when taken in a single dose each day shows no accumulative effect and in fact the opposite with neuroprotection.

    There's also research to show adolescent rats given "non neurotoxic doses" are afforded neuroprotection later in life but that doesn't apply as well here.

    My anecdotal experience combined with the research seems to indicate that my dosing is not just "not dangerous" but may actually be safer than others.

    I'd argue that as long as one supplements with antioxidants, my way of consuming 4 of my 6-7 doses a year back to back is safer than spacing them out every two months.

    The only reason I'd argue this isn't a good idea, and why I've been preaching for 10yrs now NOT to do what I do, is because most people can't use with such responsibility. Many people would get into a bad addictive cycle with it. THATS the reason it's preached to not roll two days in a row. Funny thing too, I'm getting scolded with essentially the rules I've been preaching for years and more vocally than most. I regret some of the things I stated back then as now people have turned it into scaremongering. Have a look at Reddit to see people asking if they're gonna have brain damage if they use a week after they're last or something.. It's getting ridiculous now.

    As for redosing... That's a whole nother matter and while it's not bad to take a single reasonable dose two days in a row, it IS bad to redose. A small booster dose isn't bad but people should know going beyond that is a good way to cause toxicity and increase tolerance.

    -GC
    Last edited by G_Chem; 10-08-2018 at 20:25.
    Reply With Quote
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    You are still implying that the safety measures are because of the dosing or preventative measures, and not due to your specific chemical makeup.

    You might just be one of the lucky individuals who has a good chemistry that can take repeated abuse. Maybe you have great support networks and structures, on top of the health habits you do. Friends, family, a lover, etc.

    Even if someone copies your health practices, and does your dosing recommendations, there is no way to know if their chemical makeup or if their support networks are comparable to yours. And tbh, if you have enough strength to do all these health practices, chances are you have someone supporting you like a wife. many, many, many of these young MDMA users do not have that structure, love, and support. I feel that is an essential part that you are overlooking.
    Reply With Quote
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •