• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Vicodin high - How much should i take with no tolerance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yael133l

Greenlighter
I?m still kind of new here, so please move my thread if it needs to be moved.

Okay so I?ve used vicodin before, for about a 6 month period, i used to take anywhere from 10-25 a day but i ended up stopping because i was going on probation - plus it was getting dangerous.

I know how to do cold water extractions so even though these are 5-500 mg pills i should be fine, what i don?t know is how much to take.

I remember when i first started using them i would get really dizzy and feel sick, sometimes to the point of puking. One time i wanted to get my friend high, and have him 4 5-325 pills which was barely much for me, but because he didn?t have a tolerance it made him start vomiting, and he could barely walk without feeling sick. was that from the acetaminophen or the hydro? I know that you shouldn?t take more than around 2000 mg of acetaminophen or else you risk od?ing, and i?m wondering if it was from that which caused me to feel sick and vomit. If it was from the acetaminophen then i could just do a cwe and take 30 mg of hydrocodone and be fine.

Sounds like you already know your limits, i'd start at 10mg and go up from there. The vomiting was likely from the hydro, opiates make people feel sick if they take too much or aren't tolerant to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.