• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DMT oral - advice on starting dosage based on experience?

jesric

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I am looking at trying oral DMT soon. Just to give a little background I am pretty experienced with various substances and of stable mind. My girlfriend will also be doing it (depending on advice given here) but she is not experienced at all. In fact when I met her she was a card carrying member of the DARE generation drug war brainwashed population. She tried alcohol for the first time with me then Kratom which she loved then one night I told her I wanted to do a DXM trip (it had been a few years and I am not going to lie about it) and she said cool and we basically came to an agreement that we would do it together and no more than twice a year. (Which is fine because I wouldn't want to do it more anyway).

Well she really enjoyed DXM and while I was reading about doing a freebase extraction for our 3rd trip together (we did water extraction the first time) I came across an article about DMT. She was interested in trying it and I've always wanted to try it very badly after I was able to smoke it one time a couple years ago (but only with minor effects).

This past weekend we did an extraction together and tried vaporizing it. Needless to say the vapor turned out to be pretty nasty and although I was able to get pretty close to a breakthrough I felt like my lungs were on fire.. So we have decided that we want to take it orally. She wasn't able to vaporize much so she only had some minor visuals such as seeing faces in the reflection of some colored lights we had.. but really wants to have a breakthrough as well.

She wants to just go all-in and accept the risk of a terrifying trip that comes along with it as do I. So what I have thinking is 40mg each of DMT along with the 3g of Syrian Rue. Maybe after an hour add 20mg DMT booster if we wish. I just don't know if this is too much, just right or too little and we should take the whole 60mg at once.

I've also considered doing the dxm trip first with freebase since it's a lot more intense than the poli extraction and let her try that and see how she holds up. I feel like a 600mg freebase DXM trip would be better to gauge how she is effected under significant hallucinations than just jumping into a large oral dose of DMT and being stuck in who knows what hell for 2-4 hours.

The 2nd question I have is whether it's very irresponsible for us to do it together orally the first time without a sitter. We did not do it at the same time when we vaporized it because we wanted to be sure that neither of us was allergic (which honestly sounds stupid anyway since it's already in our body) or overly sensitive.

Let me also add that we aren't trying DMT just because we want to get messed up or looking for a high. Both of us really struggle with a certain anxiety about death & religion. We both want to believe there is more after death but we really in the back of our minds don't. That is something we both have in common and it's been something that's bothered us both for a long time. We are hoping that having a breakthrough will give us some closure on that, or at least make it easier. I don't care if what I experience is a hallucination or if it's actually my soul leaving my body enabled by the DMT but if I come out of it actually being able to leave those dark thoughts about death behind it would be very good.

The doses of DMT are usually very different according to the consumer. Some need 200mg to take off, others will need only 40mg.

My experience with Ayahuasca has been 150mg of Harmine/Harmaline freebase + 80mg of DMT freebase. It was very overwhelming, probably the hardest trip I've ever had. The bodyloard was terrible, I thought I was dying.
If I were to repeat again I would make 100mg Harmalas freebase + 50mg DMT freebase.

Anyway, my dosage is very accurate because I analyze all my products in EC. If you have done a DMT extraction and you have an amber-yellow-brown goo you can have any % of DMT, you can not know the purity.
Start low and gradually increase the dose, it seems that tolerance to DMT does not grow as with other substances.

DocLad

Last edited: