• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin First time trying heroin in a few hours

TheGoodGuy

Bluelighter
So in a couple of hours I will be trying heroin for the first time, I have no tolerance and am going to IV it.
I have made another thread about it but I just have a few more questions.

I was thinking maybe loading 10mg in a syringe and shoot half but can I let the needle stay in my vein until I feel the effects and then press the rest in if I feel I need more
or do I have to take the needle out? The thing about taking the needle out that means I will have to administer another shot (more track marks) I will be shooting in my hand.
I can?t find a vein in my arm even if I windmill more arm, pump my fist or use a belt as a tourniquet. (I am skinny fat 60kg/134lbs) but my hand veins are very visible.

With no tolerance to opiates do you think it?s likely I would OD on 5-10mg, be serious please. I mean Erowid recommends 5-10mg with no tolerance if the product is 98% pure
and let?s be honest, I am not that lucky to get that pure stuff.

So there is about 2 hours till I start to cook it up so I hope I can get some answer.
- btw: I have already read all the stickies and guides (including the PDF files consisting of nearly 50 pages)

Did u test it for fent?

If not I would dissolve all of it into a homogeneous solution for injection. Then inject a very small amount 1 50th of a dose or something. If you feel nothing after 90 second inject a bit more. Once you are sure you aren't dealing with a strong fent product, then you can inject the dose.

Nobody can tell you the right dose since we don't know if it has fent. Just slowly work your way up till you feel something (I know this takes some of the fun out of an IV rush)

I injected a few hours ago but failed the shot so I skin popped it, even though I registered blood but the needle must have slipped out of the vein somehow. I didn?t experience any euphoria I have just laid in bed nicely tugged away but nothing really awesome about this.
I might shoot up again this time in the foot since I can use both hands this time. But so far I am disappointed I expected more, I am still high though it still feels like I am tired.

Btw: I only shot 20 units on the insulin syringe since I fucked the shot up so I got little under 15mg.

Skin popping is probably the worst ROA. Literally any other method of using is gonna be better then skin popping.

unless your using pharm. grade drugs i would advice against skin popping or im, abcesses are painful and potentially deadly

Ooioids aren't that good when you first use them. U can't get as high in the euphoric sense.

Even after perioids of abstinence my highs when non dependent aren't as good until the 2nd or 3 day off use in a row.

The skin popping was accidental, I have read about it beforehand and knew the risks. I stuck the needle in my vein, pulled back and registered blood and it must have slipped out when I pushed then plunger down and it hurt like hell because of the VitC so I stopped after 20 units. But I definitely felt it, I got very tired and light headed, it was hard to work straight and also got nausea and nodded. But no euphoria, to be fair it?s the most boring drug I have ever done by far.

And now I got this annoying hangover, I am very tired how brainfog and nausea sometimes. I hope it goes away in a couple of days.

And now I got this annoying hangover, I am very tired how brainfog and nausea sometimes. I hope it goes away in a couple of days.

Are you seriously complaining about feeling ill after using heroin? That's almost laughable.

Most boring drug ever? Good for you...you can cross it off your list and never do it again, which is about the best outcome of this adventure you could hope for.

Yeah it was insane how fast time past! I thought it had been 5 minutes and look at the clock and BAm 35 minutes, shit!
Yeah heroin is not some magical euphoria, it?s just like other opiates. I?m going to agree with the above opinions, you crossed if off your bucket list, don?t touch it again. Complications of IV?ing drugs far outweigh the risks.
I can only advise this: If you?re going to continue to IV heroin or any drugs in particular, you need to work on your injecting technique and use micron filters and new syringes EVERY time.
Stay Safe